The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
:lol:

I have gone through why the usa presence is needed there already lets nopt go in circels

Wait ... Syria reclaiming control...or Assad?

Obama failed miserably in the ME and alot of these problems being faced are becuase of him. That doesnt mean that things have to be made worse? who says im complaining just now?

no he's not wrong it doesnt mean you fecking let them loose. Thats insane.

Yes as they were bascially there as a strategic placement to keep relative peace and stop genocide amonst the other vast amount of things ive listed. If some other plan was formed to avoid everything that was predicted to have happened in the last 2 weeks then fine by all means withdraw. The cost for keeping them there was miniscule to what it actually helped achieve. You make it sound like there were 100k troops there. Your idea seems to be that they shouldnt be there becuase Asaad didnt sent them an invite which is insane to me.
What's funny about it? Like it or not the Assad regime is the legitimate government of Syria, so you can use Syria/Assad interchangeably.

As for the prisoners, yeah they shouldn't be let go like that, but reports are they've escaped rather than let go. Whether right or wrong, Trump said ages ago there was a risk they would be let go if the host countries wouldn't take them back. And he's right, how long could the Kurds realistically hold them in make shift prison camps? These people should have been prosecuted properly and imprisoned.

ChaddyP

What's funny about it? Like it or not the Assad regime is the legitimate government of Syria, so you can use Syria/Assad interchangeably.

As for the prisoners, yeah they shouldn't be let go like that, but reports are they've escaped rather than let go. Whether right or wrong, Trump said ages ago there was a risk they would be let go if the host countries wouldn't take them back. And he's right, how long could the Kurds realistically hold them in make shift prison camps? These people should have been prosecuted properly and imprisoned.
Oh chirst what's the difference. They escaped because the Kurds that were guarding the make shift jails had to flee because of the Turkish forces coming to slaughter them. Regularless of what you think should have been done with them surely abandoning the Kurds that are holding the nails while turkey forces swoop in was the dumbest thing you could have possibly done. How does that help?
The entire reason USA was in Syria in the first place was to squash the isis threat. Now trump has basically undone all of that becuase he gets to say he's bringing 1k troops home (and they aren't coming home anyway) trump is literally insane.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Really? Think it depends on your criteria. If you put it to a vote, all his supporters will blindly rank him as the best statesman in the history of the universe. So I'd say he'd probably get top 4..
His supporters will be dead by the time history judges him, which will be many years later. Secondly, I bet that so much shit is going to unfold long after his term and we’re going to find out about a lot of it.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Pence is announcing a brokered ceasefire in the Turkish incursion into Syria.

This is peak 'Wag the Dog' for this administration. They created this conflagration, now they are trying to play 'hero' by swooping into Turkey & taking credit for the pending ceasefire. This could very well have been planned from the outset.

Christ, Vice Thumper is now giving direct credit for the ceasefire to the 'prayers of the American people.' Can't wait to see how the Secretary of Thump adds to that.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Oh chirst what's the difference. They escaped because the Kurds that were guarding the make shift jails had to flee because of the Turkish forces coming to slaughter them. Regularless of what you think should have been done with them surely abandoning the Kurds that are holding the nails while turkey forces swoop in was the dumbest thing you could have possibly done. How does that help?
The entire reason USA was in Syria in the first place was to squash the isis threat. Now trump has basically undone all of that becuase he gets to say he's bringing 1k troops home (and they aren't coming home anyway) trump is literally insane.
There we go Turkey have suspended their operations, no genocide etc happening.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Wait, you're applauding the administration for potentially ending a crisis they created? Ever seen 'Wag the Dog?' We are currently inside that movie.

ChaddyP

:lol::lol:

Yes all the dead will magically come back to life, all the raped will be unraped, all the isis prisoners will magically go back to theirs cells.

Trump is the master of putting the tooth paste bCk in the tube.

What a shambolic post

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Wait, you're applauding the administration for potentially ending a crisis they created? Ever seen 'Wag the Dog?' We are currently inside that movie.
No i'm just pointing out that Chaddy was being hysterical and buying into the end of the world scenario the media were painting regarding a withdrawal.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
:lol::lol:

Yes all the dead will magically come back to life, all the raped will be unraped, all the isis prisoners will magically go back to theirs cells.

Trump is the master of putting the tooth paste bCk in the tube.

What a shambolic post
Who said that would happen?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
No i'm just pointed out that Chaddy was being hysterical and buying into the end of the world scenario the media were painting regarding a withdrawal.
Looking back on your recent posts, I don't think you try to easily tie it off by just saying you were tweaking Chaddy.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Looking back on your recent posts, I don't think you try to easily tie it off by just saying you were tweaking Chaddy.
?

I thought it was quite self explanatory, i was arguing the US being there wasn't as critical as he was making out.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
5 million refugees bro, 5 million!
Isn't it 4? Massive job anyway.

But I also think Turkey's main priority is to push YPG away from their border.

ChaddyP

It's like if Hitler said he's saving all the Jews by not gunning them down in the streets and instead moving them to a camp.

ChaddyP

Quoting myself because this is more than likely what actually happened today - especially with Turkey coming right out of the gate to dimish the words of Pence and Trump.
Nobody really believed trump and pence when they started slapping each others backs talking about ending the ceasefire did they. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.