The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The president of America used his position to direct a contract to himself and no one bats an eye.
I swear it's paining me this cnut is getting away with everything.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
You'd think from that "a bedrock promise of his presidency explodes" comment that this is something new.

He's been using the office to enrich himself and his family since the day he moved in.
The city of Doral is probably going to be stuck with the bill for the use of all its emergency services etc.

owlo

"The only person in the military trump doesn't think is overrated is Colonel Sanders" :lol::lol::lol:

Smores

His comments about the turkey offensive might just be the most vulgar yet.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
You'd think from that "a bedrock promise of his presidency explodes" comment that this is something new.

He's been using the office to enrich himself and his family since the day he moved in.
but what about the emoluments clause i scream while right wing militias line me and my family up against the wall

kidbob

Haha yeah I didn't catch that one in the clip I watched yesterday bc it was cut off before he said it. Brilliant. :lol:

In other news.. Are we even surprised by this:
Mysterious traders may have made $3.5 billion off stock bets timed to Trump's trade-war comments, Vanity Fair finds
https://markets.businessinsider.com...tweets-vanity-fair-reports-2019-10-1028610136
The thing I really missed were the quips about his many war crimes. But eh any enemy of trump is my friend, even people objectively worse than him.

kidbob

The guy is unfit for office if he didn't realise that from day one. All politicians are scum and have been for ages. @Eboue needs to change his all republican are evil statement to that. Even Bernie is a rich piece of shit who cares not for the working class except for the photo opportunities it creates.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Do you think this is the first time the USA do so? In 1991 the USA allowed Saddam helicopters to fly directly after the Safwan tent agreement to eradicate the Iraqi revolution against Saddam. Only hours after operation desert storm ended. Even after the late ISIS takeover of Northern and west Iraq, the left the Iraqi army with no airpower and withheld 20 f16 fighters for many years that the iraqies desperatly needed despite them already paying for them, which led to the iraqies going to Russia and urgently buying Russian fighters to fight ISIS back. It is not a specific Trump thing, it is more a US thing.
To be honest, I only really started paying attention to US politics after Trump, so I don’t know much about their antics before that. However, betraying their ally against ISIS is bad whichever way you look at it. I read that the same Kurds were guarding a large number of ISIS fighters who will likely now be liberated.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
To be honest, I only really started paying attention to US politics after Trump, so I don’t know much about their antics before that. However, betraying their ally against ISIS is bad whichever way you look at it. I read that the same Kurds were guarding a large number of ISIS fighters who will likely now be liberated.
yeah but apparently thats ok as these jihadists only want to go to europe
https://www.politico.eu/article/tru...s-fleeing-syria-theyll-be-escaping-to-europe/

Amarsdd

Haha yeah I didn't catch that one in the clip I watched yesterday bc it was cut off before he said it. Brilliant. :lol:

In other news.. Are we even surprised by this:
Mysterious traders may have made $3.5 billion off stock bets timed to Trump's trade-war comments, Vanity Fair finds

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/traders-made-billions-off-trump-trade-war-tweets-vanity-fair-reports-2019-10-1028610136
I think it's been pretty clear all this time that he was manipulating the stock markets intentionally or others were through him.

Precaution

Im really enjoying this new series of keeping up with the Trumps, this season, live twitter feed update of a raging war with the Turkeys at Christmas and we're NOT talking about Thanksgiving, 9pm ET on FOX.

Fully Fledged

Im really enjoying this new series of keeping up with the Trumps, this season, live twitter feed update of a raging war with the Turkeys at Christmas and we're NOT talking about Thanksgiving, 9pm ET on FOX.
And we are giving the Kurds away not eating curds and whey.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
It's ok though, the US has secured the oil.

Utterly shameless. That's up there with his ethnic cleansing comment yesterday. They could be the worst things he has said, and that's a fecking whole bookshelf full of Trump quotes to pick from.

All this on a day where two more accusations and investigations have been brought to light. Firstly the investigation in to billions being made by stock being bought and dumped prior to his Tweets about tariffs. Secondly the $100 Million given to Jared and Ivanka by Saudi Arabia and the U.A.E. which coincides with 1000 US Troops being redeployed there.

I said it after a few weeks that the damage and corruption could take decades to fully uncover, if ever. Yet again I can't believe they can all get away with it, and so blatantly. There seems to be nothing or no body able to stop them. What a fecked up, broken assed corrupt system. But yeah, MAGA! Land of the Free!

Last edited:

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
It's very close to Miami airport. Name of the place is Doral, FL. I work for Carnival Cruise Lines and Carnival office is 500 meters from Trump International Doral. My apartment complex is right across the road and our apartment entrance shares a signal with one of the entrances to Trump Doral. It's fecking expensive though and I'm beating myself daily why I took up this assignment.
You can offer to host the G7 at your place for cheaper? Tea and Bajji for free!

Fully Fledged

It's ok though, the US has secured the oil.

Utterly shameless. That's up there with his ethnic cleansing comment yesterday. They could be the worst things he has said, and that's a fecking whole bookshelf full of Trump quotes to pick from.

All this on a day where two more accusations and investigations have been brought to light. Firstly the investigation in to billions being made by stock being bought and dumped prior to his Tweets about tariffs. Secondly the $100 Million given to Jared and Ivanka by Saudi Arabia and the U.A.E. which coincides with 1000 US Troops being redeployed there.

I said it after a few weeks that the damage and corruption could take decades to fully uncover, if ever. Yet again I can't believe they can all get away with it, and so blatantly. There seems to be nothing or no body able to stop them. What a fecked up, broken assed corrupt system. But yeah, MAGA! Land of the Free!
You know that and I know that but his base still believe he's sticking it to the swamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.