The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Is this any different to Obama classifying any male of combat age near drone blast sites as terrorists as well to excuse murders of innocent bystanders. Unfortunately this is par for the course for any US administration.
You should read the account of that navy seal. Apparently dude was shooting young girls for fun, it was so bad that his fellow seals reported him.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

Donald Trump has been rushed to Walter Reid Hospital. The reason stinks, as expected and also as expected the sympathy is pouring out. :wenger:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Donald Trump has been rushed to Walter Reid Hospital. The reason stinks, as expected and also as expected the sympathy is pouring out. :wenger:

I’d be really upset if it’s anything life threatening that didn’t come with a decade worth of suffering. Locked in disease for instance would be absolutely horrible. Especially if people didn’t realise. Just awful.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
KNUS radio host Craig Silverman says he was fired mid-show for criticizing Trump
“I cannot and will not toe strict Trump party line,” Silverman tweeted

Craig Silverman, a former chief deputy district attorney in Denver and talk-show host on the conservative 710 KNUS radio station, said he was fired mid-show Saturday after criticizing President Donald Trump.

Silverman was in the middle of a segment about Roy Cohn, Trump’s former personal attorney, when he suddenly was interrupted by network news, he told The Denver Post. Silverman’s producer threw his hands up in the air, indicating it wasn’t him.

Instead, program director Kelly Michaels came through the door. “You’re done,” Silverman recounted Michaels as saying.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

What a fecking nerve this spinless little cnut has. The one who shoots defenceless animals and steals from children's cancer charities.

Suedesi

As the hearings on his impeachment go on, Donald is focused on real issues affecting the American people, like pardoning war criminals. You can't make this stuff up..

This is a terrible precedent for anyone who wants to report war crimes/criminals, and therefore it makes perfect sense in Trump's brain.

Suedesi

You should read the account of that navy seal. Apparently dude was shooting young girls for fun, it was so bad that his fellow seals reported him.
Indeed. For other SEALs to have turned this guy in, this was probably just the tip of the iceberg. He was opening fire at random villages, without a discernible target. That's a pattern, not an isolated incident.

Drifter

American
Of course they did

Supreme Court temporarily halts order to turn over Trump tax records to Congress

The Supreme Court temporarily blocked a ruling that requires an accounting firm to turn over President Donald Trump’s taxes.

The court on Monday temporarily blocked the order requiring Mazars to hand over copies of Trump’s taxes to Congress, reported CNBC.

Trump has refused to show his tax returns since announcing his run for president in 2015, although those documents are customarily made public by presidential candidates.

The president has asked the Supreme Court to keep his tax returns shielded from congressional investigators and prosecutors in the Manhattan district attorney’s office.

RedChip

Indeed. For other SEALs to have turned this guy in, this was probably just the tip of the iceberg. He was opening fire at random villages, without a discernible target. That's a pattern, not an isolated incident.
Wonder if the ICC will have the balls to charge the guy?

Mike Smalling

Of course they did

Supreme Court temporarily halts order to turn over Trump tax records to Congress
Any details on what 'temporarily' means here? Is it indefinite, or will a decision be taken at a later given date?

Potentially it would actually work against Trump to have them released closer to the election (if they are released at all).

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Wonder if the ICC will have the balls to charge the guy?
The inevitable Trump tweets would be something like this:

ICC thinks they have any rights to charge american heros!! . Only law that counts is American law!!!..

...except by those do nothing worthless judges who rule against me (your fearless leader!).

...legal system in this country is very bad!! Too much power for all those Never Trumper to file frivolous suits!

... I did nothing wrong - but if I did I will just pardon myself!!! #Draintheswamp

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Any details on what 'temporarily' means here? Is it indefinite, or will a decision be taken at a later given date?

Potentially it would actually work against Trump to have them released closer to the election (if they are released at all).
"Temporarily withhold" is code for "withhold them until the next scandal and then everyone will have forgotten about them for a while".

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Of course they did

Surely that just means they’re agreeing to hear the case? Wouldn’t be much point hearing it if the records were released beforehand anyway.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Of course they did

Oversight is the cast-iron responsibility of congress. The SCOTUS will just remove anybcredibility left if they rule otherwise.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
So, the reason he was in Texas was apparently to celebrate opening a manufacturing plant there...which had been opened since 2013.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Good thread with a bit of insight into the nonsense Trump and the GOP are currently peddling.

Status
Not open for further replies.