The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

arthurka

I feel sorry for Americans they really don't deserve this idiot. Me and my girlfriend have some American friends and they are nice people we don't share the same world view most of the time but they are really nice people. But to be fair no one deserves this idiot.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
I feel sorry for Americans they really don't deserve this idiot. Me and my girlfriend have some American friends and they are nice people we don't share the same world view most of the time but they are really nice people. But to be fair no one deserves this idiot.
In some way I can forgive certain folks for voting for him the first time around for many reasons I stated before - but it they re voting for him the second time then yes they at least deserve him and I d encourage we find some vacant land somewhere and allow them to build their Trumpistan state/country. Allow Trump to be their dictator and rule under class repressing theocratic law. Maybe Pence can be their Supreme cleric or something.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
In some way I can forgive certain folks for voting for him the first time around for many reasons I stated before - but it they re voting for him the second time then yes they at least deserve him and I d encourage we find some vacant land somewhere and allow them to build their Trumpistan state/country. Allow Trump to be their dictator and rule under class repressing theocratic law. Maybe Pence can be their Supreme cleric or something.
President Trump is as popular as he's ever been right now

Four more years! :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I thought the conference he had day before yesterday was his worst. Last night topped it. Incredible.

arthurka

What the:
Not to burst his bubble but that is some grade A major bullshit..

They have tested fewer than:
China
South Korea
Italy
Germany
Russia
Australia
Canada

And with testing per 100000 inhabitants it's even worse were they rank at 38th place with about 31 tests per 100000 with Iceland leading the way with more than 2500 tests per 100000. These numbers are the latest collectives available from all countries from the 23. of march.

It's early days the USA are about a month behind the curve in Europe it's going to get a whole lot worse in Trumpland..

Last edited:

AllezLesDiables

I’m fuming. We’re to the point that we need a coup d’etat in because the “leadership” in US is acting like a third world dictator. The only person acting crazier than Trump and his lemming zealots is Bolsanaro. No, I didn’t vote for Trump. I voted for myself (did not affect the election as Clinton won California).

Only took 75 years to find someone as deranged as Hitler to come into power.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I’m fuming. We’re to the point that we need a coup d’etat in because the “leadership” in US is acting like a third world dictator. The only person acting crazier than Trump and his lemming zealots is Bolsanaro. No, I didn’t vote for Trump. I voted for myself (did not affect the election as Clinton won California).

Tried and failed mate.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Just a microcosm of the shit show that the federal government is right now.

The director of homeland security so out of his depth, even the reddest of Republicans chewed him out at a Senate hearing.

Mr. Wolf drew similar criticism from lawmakers when he failed to provide basic information on the coronavirus outbreak at a Senate appropriations hearing. “Mr. Secretary, you’re supposed to keep us safe,” said Senator John Kennedy, Republican of Louisiana. “You’re the secretary of homeland security and you can’t tell me if we have enough respirators.”
DHS secretary complaining about Johns Hopkins data being behind paywall on twitter.

Mr. Cuccinelli alarmed the public last month when he took to Twitter to complain that he did not have access to a Johns Hopkins University map of the virus’s spread, leading critics to wonder why Mr. Cuccinelli, a member of the coronavirus task force, needed outside data.
IRS doesn't have enough staffers to process tax filings or send stimulus money to people.

Now the I.R.S. must cope with Tax Day being delayed by three months and a deluge of questions from confused taxpayers calling employees that are teleworking. The shortfall in staff is likely to be especially problematic as the Treasury Department tries to send stimulus money to Americans by using the I.R.S.’s taxpayer database to track them down.
and finally the position of the gatekeeper to the president is in tatters as well.

Mick Mulvaney, who has served as Mr. Trump’s acting White House chief of staff since the beginning of 2019, was formally fired over Twitter on March 6, at the height of the coronavirus crisis.

Mr. Mulvaney has technically stayed on in his position, but since mid-March, he has been in self-isolation in South Carolina after announcing that he had been in contact with someone who had tested positive for the virus.
In previous administrations, the chief of staff has often played the key role in responding to crises.
Representative Mark Meadows of North Carolina, whom Mr. Trump announced as Mr. Mulvaney’s successor, has been seen at the White House in recent days, though he had not resigned from Congress.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/26/us/politics/coronavirus-expertise-trump.html

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
It's almost as if the Libertarian dream of small government and a country powered by freedom of market is as fundamentally flawed as communism. Who knew?

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
It's almost as if the Libertarian dream of small government and a country powered by freedom of market is as fundamentally flawed as communism. Who knew?
The best gift libertarianism has given in this crisis is an infected Rand Paul that necessitated a dozen or so GOP senators into quarantine and forcing McConnell to actually work across the aisle than ram through senate voting on his bills.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Why can I see Trump claiming some sort of victory if they have the most deaths off all countries. Everything has to be bigger and better with him, he likely wouldn't be able to help himself or actually comprehend what it meant if he suddenly saw they had the highest number.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Why can I see Trump claiming some sort of victory if they have the most deaths off all countries. Everything has to be bigger and better with him, he likely wouldn't be able to help himself or actually comprehend what it meant if he suddenly saw they had the highest number.
Oh for sure. While cruising to 60% approval rating he's going to say something like "because of Hillary's emails no country was hit harder than the US of A, but because we have great leadership, we have tremendous leadership we had the best, the bestest response in the world, did the most testing - Denmark didn't do a lot of tests, Obama did no testing."

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Welcome to Trumps 9/11, the majority of American people are stupid .

Then it waa always happening vs Biden, possibly the most uninspiring election in years
I really don't buy this. It's insane times, people are scared, in lock-down - I mean god knows the people who have time to respond to a survey at a time like this.

I'd wait and see, personally, before claiming the sky is falling in.

That said, if any other godforsaken country not called China or Russia wouldn't mind stepping up as the leading world power now that the US has decided to abdicate responsibility, that'd be great.

I'm generally a reasonable person, but I'm at the stage with the US where I'd actively encourage Trump suppporters to heed his advice and go out into packed churches at Easter. And that makes me feel pretty terrible, but I do worry about a world with that military in the hands of someone like him and the people he surrounds himself with.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
‘You know, we were hit harder than any other country, but here I am. I survived, and the doctors were like wow we’ve never seen anyone survive a plague like this, you must have the best genes. And maybe I do.

My uncle he had great genes, was at MIT, he helped invent radiation and that’s how we defeated Covid 19, with you know the X rays. Doctors they tell me they all call the vaccine a shot Trump 20 so I was like why not just name it that? So we did.’

Last edited:

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
‘You know, we were hit harder than any other country, but here I am. I survived, and the doctors were like wow we’ve never seen anyone survive a plague like this, you must have the best genes. And maybe I do.

My uncle he had great genes, was at MIT, he helped invent radiation and that’s how we defeated Covid 19, with you know the X rays. Doctors they me tell they all call the vaccine a shot Trump 20 so I was like why not just name it that? So we did.’
The scary part is that could literally be a real Trump tweet. :(

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
He will for sure claim that he was responsible for finding a solution to the corona virus if he lives to see that day. He'll then say that all the Americans who died gave their lives to finding a cure or something like that.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
feck 'em...elections have consequences.

amirite!

I've been thinking that we'll need to update 'it's the economy, stupid' to 'it's the economy, fecknutz' seeing as it's Trump.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
They absolutely do! Apart from the sad loss of life they completely deserve everything they get with this moron, especially with the way the impeachment was handled. But then again, they don't give a feck about their own kids getting mown down so yeah feck 'em. Even now, in the midst of one of the biggest crises they'll have faced in recent times, still no-one in the sad GOP is prepared to call him out or rein him in. Even now he's really more concerned about his re-election than the health of the nation.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.

You ran for President?

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
The people who didn't vote for Trump don't deserve him though.
They didn't do enough. This attitude had built up in the States over decades, not just the last four years. It's festered.

Same in Pakistan, same in certain European countries. Ultimately people deserve who they get eventually whether it's through tyranny or tyramocracy (tm).

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I deserve a raise. What with working from home AND being a dad. Someone send me a government hand out.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I thought the conference he had day before yesterday was his worst. Last night topped it. Incredible.
Ironically, if the stupidity of his comments/decisions was graphed, it would probably match the typical Coronavirus curve. Exponential.

Funny because I was reading some of his comments (and telling states to sort themselves out/fund it but be outbid by Fed Govt) and thinking "he's very similar to historic dictators".

I used to look at countries and think "you get the politicians you deserve" but I feel really sorry for Americans right now, the guys a dick.

I can't believe someone hasn't tried to assassinate him yet. Not condoning it mind, just that Trump + lots of guns should = BANG!?

Handré1990

I just saw a headline, about Trump reaching record levels of popularity in the US. Granted I haven’t paid close attention to the political situation over there the last couple of weeks, but what the feck? He did say some epicly stupid stuff initially when this crisis started. How can this be?

arthurka

They absolutely do! Apart from the sad loss of life they completely deserve everything they get with this moron, especially with the way the impeachment was handled. But then again, they don't give a feck about their own kids getting mown down so yeah feck 'em. Even now, in the midst of one of the biggest crises they'll have faced in recent times, still no-one in the sad GOP is prepared to call him out or rein him in. Even now he's really more concerned about his re-election than the health of the nation.
There is at least half of the people there who are more than half decent.. No one deserves this no one even the Trump gang they just are that batshit crazy but even crazies don't deserve this they just don't know better.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
He's going to say something deeply offensive about those that have died and that'll result in him being......feck all. Because no scandal will make a difference at this point.

Revan

Assumptionman
Not to burst his bubble but that is some grade A major bullshit..

They have tested fewer than:
China
South Korea
Italy
Germany
Russia
Australia
Canada

And with testing per 100000 inhabitants it's even worse were they rank at 38th place with about 31 tests per 100000 with Iceland leading the way with more than 2500 tests per 100000. These numbers are the latest collectives available from all countries from the 23. of march.

It's early days the USA are about a month behind the curve in Europe it's going to get a whole lot worse in Trumpland..
I don't think this is correct. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...covid-19-testing-omits-key-detail/2906983001/

They surpassed South Korea yesterday or the day before. This actually came from Doctor Deborah Byrx whom I don't think it is lying. With most of the testings being done in the last 9 days, it is a pretty good job.

Of course, testing per capita is much lower, but with this acceleration, it will soon reach 1st place from large countries.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
There is at least half of the people there who are more than half decent.. No one deserves this no one even the Trump gang they just are that batshit crazy but even crazies don't deserve this they just don't know better.
I think the word you're searching for is enablers....and yes, they DO know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.