The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
On the post in question I was replying to a post with regards to the US presidential system nothing to do with the virus you must of missed it.
Right. But your post which initiated the whole conversation had everything to do with the virus. Let me help you:

:lol:
You say most of my points are typical right wing propaganda but yet after 8 years of Obama the America people turned to Trump and it can not be because of the Russians. People in the manufacturing industries where forgotten about has Obama shifted the manufacturing outside of America.People that you mock and laugh at ask yourselves why did Americans after 8 years of Obama turn to Trump, Why.
Then beachryan replied to that post. If it makes it easier, I can change my post so that it is quoting that initial post of yours, the message is literally exactly the same.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
You've got to give him credit. He doesn't give you a chance to lock on to a target.

It's like trying to catch a ferret that's off his nut on cocaine. Swinging from the chandelier one minute and then in your wine cellar the very next. Just when you think you've managed to get a hold of the situation and found a sentence that you can start to generate a response for - BAM!!! "Barner did worse", "deep state", "liberal elite".

It's great. It's like watching the last five minutes of every episode of Black Mirror on a tiny phone that's planted on a shaking washing machine running at full spin, rattling louder than the show's audio, and not knowing what the feck is going on because there's also an Alex Jones impersonator standing right beside you screaming in your ear.
:lol: great summary.

It's entertaining at the start, but then it dawns on how fecked up things are, as there are many who think like this.

SAred

Lee Martin Scores , Sir Alex legacy begins
I've literally mentioned it in my post. Germany and the Asian countries (Taiwan, Singapore, South Korea mostly)

Trump is not public enemy number one, stop being so dramatic. This is a thread about Trump so is getting criticised. He was also particularly vocal about calling it a hoax, which the other leaders have not been so stupid to do.

If you move yourself over to the British thread, you will see Johnson and the British government getting a good beating. I'm sure if we were on Barcacafe or Juvecafe, we'd similarly be getting involved in some criticism of Sanchez or Conte. If we were on Munichcafe, we'd probably be congratulating the government on a job well done so far.

Yes, he is partly to blame for NY's lack of preparedness, as is Cuomo. You know, he is kind of president of that country, which last time I checked, included New York.

Obama and Hilary very much do have blood on their hands.
You have mentioned the ones that where prepared but not still under control, I have just pointed out all those countries that were not prepared and did not call it a hoax.This virus has shaken the world and most countries well ill prepared.

SAred

Right. But your post which initiated the whole conversation had everything to do with the virus. Let me help you:

Then beachryan replied to that post. If it makes it easier, I can change my post so that it is quoting that initial post of yours, the message is literally exactly the same.
Lets move on honest to god its not the end of the world you missed the post move on.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Jebus, it's like a thread designed to define whataboutism and absolutism.

Is the Covid-19 virus a major issue that the world is struggling with? Yes.
Has Donald Trump, in his role as President of the USA spectacularly failed in his response? Yes.

Both of these things can be true. And are.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Lets move on honest to god its not the end of the world you missed the post move on.
I didn't miss the post. Stop talking rubbish. I've literally given you the rundown of the posts. You were babbling on about why the Americans turned to trump and right wing talking points. Then someone mentioned how the American political system works and how he got less votes than hillary or mitt and you said that's how their system works.

Doesn't change the fact that your initial post which kicked it all off was in reply to trump talking about the who and the virus.

If you're going to troll, try putting in a bit more thought.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
You have mentioned the ones that where prepared but not still under control, I have just pointed out all those countries that were not prepared and did not call it a hoax.This virus has shaken the world and most countries well ill prepared.
Nobody says they're under control yet. But some countries are doing a better job than others. One of the countries doing a poor job is America.

It greatly amuses me that you can't even bring yourself to admit that.

Carry on fishing though

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
He had a bump in approvals which coincided with him doing rallies during the primary which seems to have been prematurely attributed to his handling of the corona virus.

Since his rallies have stopped, he's been trending downwards.
I'd love for him to still do rallies. Go ahead and congregate...prayer and guns will save them, right?

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
I'd love for him to still do rallies. Go ahead and congregate...prayer and guns will save them, right?
You'd love to see all the crazies congregating and bathing in their collective viral discharge but that would also mean venue workers would have to work to arrange things as well as clean up all the MAGA garbage these clowns bring with them.

Knowing Trump, he'll likely stiff them with the bill.

SAred

Nobody says they're under control yet. But some countries are doing a better job than others. One of the countries doing a poor job is America.

It greatly amuses me that you can't even bring yourself to admit that.

Carry on fishing though
Highest tests , hospital ships in New York closed the travel to China early but doing well no but has well has others certainly well maybe not has well as The Germans

Drifter

American

Democrats need to go in aggressively on this issue. But they won't

Halftrack

Highest tests , hospital ships in New York closed the travel to China early but doing well no but has well has others certainly well maybe not has well as The Germans
Yet, had he acted sooner, and not called it a hoax, not compared it to the flu and not told people to go to work if they only had mild symptoms, they might not have needed to have hospital ships in New York. Hell, he's currently in the process of making things a lot more difficult for the healthcare workers in states where he dislikes the governor, by withholding resources from the federal stockpile. He's increasing the risk of healthcare workers getting sick, and possibly dying, because he's a big wet baby who can't, for a single second, put others ahead of himself and his ego, not even during a time of crisis.

He's a fecking disgrace, who has likely cost thousands of Americans their lives for the sake of political pointscoring. How poorly some other countries are handling this doesn't change that fact.

I bet the only reason you're defending him is because the ones criticising him are (in your mind, at least) "libruls".

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Highest number of tests BUT NOT PER CAPITA!

Hospital ships in New York had just THREE patients on board last week.

Trump claims to have shut travel off from China have been proved to be false too because he was just talking about Chinese nationals. The flights and airports remained open with tens of thousands of people arriving from China and nearly all said they walked through the airports with NO screening and no quarantine. The same with flights from the rest of the world and Europe.

And this isn't a gotcha post because the UK have been equally as shite regarding flights, nationals returning and airport security.

I would seriously think about where you are getting your info from and seek alternative sources.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
This thread suddenly got much more interesting.

GiddyUp

Love democracy gives everyone a chance to have their say, I live in SA and yes people actually still vote for the corrupt ANC in droves who would of thought but that''s democracy. Maybe the intelligent Liberal Lefties who do not mind the manufacturing side of America shift of to Mexico , China and beyond and deprive the hard working Americans of good honest work. After all liberals lefties are the most intelligent, most accommodating group their is. Never insulting always accommodating all other views and feeling heartbroken when the heartland of America gets sold to China, Liberal Lefties got to love them...
feck you and your "liberal lefties". So fecking juvenile. It's the people in the red states that voted for Republican reps and senators that sold manufacturing abroad. I also love that Mexicans are making my shit. The reason these dumb feckers even have health care is because of "liberal lefties", not because of "dumb conservatives".

GiddyUp

Which countries acted quick enough was it France, Britain, Spain, Holland or Italy they all messed up yet somehow Trump is public enemy number 1. Some people are saying that he is directly responsible for the thousands of lives loss, is he to be blamed for New York's lack of preparedness. Hell some have even said that this should be compared to the Vietnams of this world. Well if thats the case Obama and Hillary must have blood on there hands to Syria, Libya etc oh Afghanistan
Ohhhhh, you were so close. I'll do it for you. BENGHAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh.
Was that as good for you as it was for me.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Highest number of tests BUT NOT PER CAPITA!

Hospital ships in New York had just THREE patients on board last week.

Trump claims to have shut travel off from China have been proved to be false too because he was just talking about Chinese nationals. The flights and airports remained open with tens of thousands of people arriving from China and nearly all said they walked through the airports with NO screening and no quarantine. The same with flights from the rest of the world and Europe.

And this isn't a gotcha post because the UK have been equally as shite regarding flights, nationals returning and airport security.

I would seriously think about where you are getting your info from and seek alternative sources.
The airports should have been shutdown since January before the Chinese New Year. More than 430,000 people travelled to and from China since the outbreak. It's mind boggling.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
The airports should have been shutdown since January before the Chinese New Year. More than 430,000 people travelled to and from China since the outbreak. It's mind boggling.
Exactly! It is insane. Yet as you can see his supporters eat it all up that he stopped travel just because he says so. And let's not forget this is the man who TWEETED only yesterday that people should get out and vote FFS! On the middle of a Pandemic.

Why can't people see that he couldn't give a flying feck about anyone but himself? And that almost everything he says is a lie. Trump derangement is people not seeing what he really is, not those who see right through him and call him out on it.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Absolutely. The intelligence community gave the Trump Administration a clear report on just how serious this would be. Instead of declaring a state of emergency early and giving the states time to prepare, they decided to cover it up, send out a narrative that it was a Democrat hoax to damage the economy and spoil any chance that New York could have prepared better for it. When you see Cuomo's response to it from the moment the threat was known, it's very hard to argue that he would not have had the same response at an earlier date if he'd been provided the information and the functions available to him during an emergency.
South Korea and the USA reported their first cases on the same day but have had very different outcomes. Tells you a lot about how they've approached the same problem.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
"Mr Trump, what first alerted you to the professional capabilities of hot, blonde new Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany?"

Deery

Dreary
Threatening to pull funding on the WHO because they’re to China centric. ffs

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
No, it's sharply going down now.

South Korea seems to be the country that has handled it the best. The USA is definitely one of, if not the worst and that is 100% on Trump and his lies and concern about the economy and himself over the lives of others.

The UK has handled it pretty poorly too.
Taiwan is the gold standard imo.

Atze-Peng

Dortmund Fan
Absolutely. The intelligence community gave the Trump Administration a clear report on just how serious this would be. Instead of declaring a state of emergency early and giving the states time to prepare, they decided to cover it up, send out a narrative that it was a Democrat hoax to damage the economy and spoil any chance that New York could have prepared better for it. When you see Cuomo's response to it from the moment the threat was known, it's very hard to argue that he would not have had the same response at an earlier date if he'd been provided the information and the functions available to him during an emergency.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/27/cdc-underestimated-threat-from-coronavirus-botched-response-report/

These experts?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
It was a night like any other. The drapes, pulled tightly together, swayed gently in the breeze as if they were the embodiment of calm. Inside the room, however, was its antithesis. Ivanka didn't know how to react when she entered the study. It didn't matter. Her father had been bingeing on the Big Mac Slushies again.

"Chee-eye-nah" had been the bellow that welcomed her in to his room. "My son knows a lot about science."

She straightened her suit jacket and prepared herself for the mental gymnastics that she would soon endure.

"Daddy? It's time for your-" he never let her finish.

"Flatten the curve. I always knew it would happen fast. We can start to open up the stores again! Get Mitch on the phone!" Donald took another gulp of his slushie and shoved another hand rolled Cheeto and bacon lardons calzone into his mouth. "Let's see Obama try and shake this one off!"

"Father, please, just take the pills."

But it was too late. Her father was already calling into the Fox and Friends morning show. The phone wasn't connected - nothing would have changed even if it was because the telecoms company had long shut down. The Orange Plague had killed off 99% of the population despite President Trump's advice to give every sick person a bag of crushed Oreos for treatment.

Ivanka wasn't even there. It was just a sock puppet that Donald liked to talk to from time to time during the awkward silences.

Status
Not open for further replies.