The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
It’ll be interesting to find out how much of the trillions will find their way to Trump hotel and leisure properties. Not saying that they shouldn’t get any of it, just that they shouldn’t get more proportionately than any other similar business.

Amarsdd

It’ll be interesting to find out how much of the trillions will find their way to Trump hotel and leisure properties. Not saying that they shouldn’t get any of it, just that they shouldn’t get more proportionately than any other similar business.
since he has managed to install his own crony to watch over the distribution of the relief fund, Trump and his donors will hand themselves some nice slices of the pie.

SAred

Lee Martin Scores , Sir Alex legacy begins
feck you and your "liberal lefties". So fecking juvenile. It's the people in the red states that voted for Republican reps and senators that sold manufacturing abroad. I also love that Mexicans are making my shit. The reason these dumb feckers even have health care is because of "liberal lefties", not because of "dumb conservatives".
Its comments like yours that made Trump President, you forget that the dumb conservatives make up a large portion of America's population something that the liberal lefties seem to have forgotten about or careless about. Did Trump not try and reverse the trend of manufacturing jobs being moved overseas and keeping good honest dumb conservatives and blue-collared workers in jobs. Loving Mexicans making your shit at the expense of the American Blue Collared workers and you get pissed of when Trump takes over Oh the Irony.

Last edited:

SAred

This is why we didn’t ban cigarettes and alcohol like South Africa; madness turns people into Trumpers.
At first, I thought what another dumb idea by the ANC but alas I was wrong, the trauma units across SA have seen a big drop in Trauma cases thanks to the Alcohol ban and quite frankly people under lockdown and lots of Alcohol is a pity toxic combination especially with our rather undisciplined population over here, so well done government.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Its comments like yours that made Trump President, you forget that the dumb conservatives make up a large portion of America's population something that the liberal lefties seem to have forgotten about or careless about. Did Trump not try and reverse the trend of manufacturing jobs being moved overseas and keeping good honest dumb conservatives and blue-collared workers in jobs. Loving Mexicans making your shit at the expense of the American Blue Collared workers and you get pissed of when Trump takes over Oh the Irony.
Your posts are as offensive as they are ridiculous.

So blue-collared workers are just Republicans are they?

I suppose it was just Democrats who forced things to be made in other countries was it? You forgot China in your little rant. Lots is made there too. And Germany and India etc....

Industry and manufacturing went overseas due to costs. As simple as that. Cheaper work forces, cheaper materials = cheaper products for the consumer. Nearly everywhere in the world does the same due to capitalism and wanting cheaper products for the public so they buy more stuff. It's not hard to work out and really can't be used as a stick to beat the Dems with.

While we are on the subject of Trump bringing stuff back to the USA, would you care to list what he has actually done, or just what he said he would do.

You might want to read back through this thread. You have time. You will see nearly every single promise he made he has broken.

In future I would recommend you please think about what you are saying, because your snarky attitude and abrasive retorts are just coming across as rude, as well as exceptionally misinformed. It's honestly just like reading 100 of the best Fox & Friends talking points.

The constant lefty and liberal jibes just come across as childish and ignorant.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
We need a Trump supporter to make this place lively once in a while.
Such nonsense.

SAred

Your posts are as offensive as they are ridiculous.

So blue-collared workers are just Republicans are they?

I suppose it was just Democrats who forced things to be made in other countries was it? You forgot China in your little rant. Lots is made there too. And Germany and India etc....

Industry and manufacturing went overseas due to costs. As simple as that. Cheaper work forces, cheaper materials = cheaper products for the consumer. Nearly everywhere in the world does the same due to capitalism and wanting cheaper products for the public so they buy more stuff. It's not hard to work out and really can't be used as a stick to beat the Dems with.

While we are on the subject of Trump bringing stuff back to the USA, would you care to list what he has actually done, or just what he said he would do.

You might want to read back through this thread. You have time. You will see nearly every single promise he made he has broken.

In future I would recommend you please think about what you are saying, because your snarky attitude and abrasive retorts are just coming across as rude, as well as exceptionally misinformed. It's honestly just like reading 100 of the best Fox & Friends talking points.

The constant lefty and liberal jibes just come across as childish and ignorant.
It's funny how my posts are offensive and ridiculous but yet nothing is said about people insulting Trump supporters calling them dumb conservated god-fearing folks amongst other names.

Large amounts of blue-collared workers turned up to vote for Trump and of course it would be silly to actually believe that all are republicans but a large amount did decide that Trump was the best option for them as he did promise to bring manufacturing jobs back to the US.

Of course it was not just the Democrats that forced manufacturing jobs overseas to places including China which I have mentioned. But it was Trump that wanted those Big American companies to start manufacturing back in the US. Now I can't say which jobs were created because of this but the unemployment figures sure did come down under Trump's watch.

The wall is getting built is it not.

Again going back to my snarky attitude that you say my posts seem to convey, please have a look at some of the lovely comments that the liberal lefties have said and targeted the God-Fearing conservatives. But I suppose that's fine because giving is so much better than receiving.

The constant right of center and dumb conservative jibes come across as childish and ignorant.

Good for the Goose good for Gander.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
It's funny how my posts are offensive and ridiculous but yet nothing is said about people insulting Trump supporters calling them dumb conservated god-fearing folks amongst other names.

Large amounts of blue-collared workers turned up to vote for Trump and of course it would be silly to actually believe that all are republicans but a large amount did decide that Trump was the best option for them as he did promise to bring manufacturing jobs back to the US.

Of course it was not just the Democrats that forced manufacturing jobs overseas to places including China which I have mentioned. But it was Trump that wanted those Big American companies to start manufacturing back in the US. Now I can't say which jobs were created because of this but the unemployment figures sure did come down under Trump's watch.

Again going back to my snarky attitude that you say my posts seem to convey, please have a look at some of the lovely comments that the liberal lefties have said and targeted the God-Fearing conservatives. But I suppose that's fine because giving is so much better than receiving.

The constant right of center and dumb conservative jibes come across as childish and ignorant.

They have added about 35 miles per year since Trump took office, all funded by Mr.Tax payer. If you see that as him keeping his promise of Mexico paying for a big beautiful wall to stop all the drugs and rapists then that's up to you.

Precaution

Funny, since most drugs come in through checkpoints already established i.e Sea & Air, a wall isn't going to achieve much other than high costs to maintain & have the man power to monitor the thing.

Oh and the illegals that stay in the US? yeah those too just overstay by already established checkpoints.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
It was a night like any other. The drapes, pulled tightly together, swayed gently in the breeze as if they were the embodiment of calm. Inside the room, however, was its antithesis. Ivanka didn't know how to react when she entered the study. It didn't matter. Her father had been bingeing on the Big Mac Slushies again.

"Chee-eye-nah" had been the bellow that welcomed her in to his room. "My son knows a lot about science."

She straightened her suit jacket and prepared herself for the mental gymnastics that she would soon endure.

"Daddy? It's time for your-" he never let her finish.

"Flatten the curve. I always knew it would happen fast. We can start to open up the stores again! Get Mitch on the phone!" Donald took another gulp of his slushie and shoved another hand rolled Cheeto and bacon lardons calzone into his mouth. "Let's see Obama try and shake this one off!"

"Father, please, just take the pills."

But it was too late. Her father was already calling into the Fox and Friends morning show. The phone wasn't connected - nothing would have changed even if it was because the telecoms company had long shut down. The Orange Plague had killed off 99% of the population despite President Trump's advice to give every sick person a bag of crushed Oreos for treatment.

Ivanka wasn't even there. It was just a sock puppet that Donald liked to talk to from time to time during the awkward silences.
Feck me, Terry Pratchett is alive! :lol:

SAred

They have added about 35 miles per year since Trump took office, all funded by Mr.Tax payer. If you see that as him keeping his promise of Mexico paying for a big beautiful wall to stop all the drugs and rapists then that's up to you.
The Democrats did not make it easy for him to get the money needed but yes he did say the Mexicans will be paying for it which of coarse never happened but he is at least honoring one of his campaign promises amongst others like creating employment etc.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
The Democrats did not make it easy for him to get the money needed but yes he did say the Mexicans will be paying for it which of coarse never happened but he is at least honoring one of his campaign promises amongst others like creating employment etc.

So what exactly did he do that was so special that Obama hadn't already done?

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
They have a anti-CCP president and do not listen to WHO.
Its called good pandemic management. Nothing to do with politics. Most countries have a pandemic playbook developed off the back of SARs. The measures consist of little incremental, escalatory measures -- and they always start early based on the assumption that every hour matters.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_pandemic_in_Taiwan#Preventive_measures

These are some of the preventative measures Singapore took starting January, with its 1st confirmed case on the 29th January:

January 2020
  • 2 January: The Ministry of Health (MOH) issued a health advisory and implemented temperature checks for passengers arriving in Changi Airport from Wuhan the following day.[118]
  • 20 January: Temperature screening at Changi Airport was extended to all travellers coming from China. In addition, individuals with pneumonia who had travelled to Wuhan within 14 days before the onset of symptoms were isolated in hospital.[119][120]
  • 22 January: Quarantine measures were extended to travellers who arrived from China and displayed symptoms.[121] After three more suspected cases were detected, a multi-ministry taskforce was convened to tackle the issues caused by the coronavirus pandemic. The MOH advised against non-essential trips to Wuhan[5] and expanded the travel advisory the following day to all of Hubei.[122] MINDEF issued two medical advisories to service personnel.[123]
  • 24 January: With the first confirmed local case, border control measures were enhanced and extended to land and sea checkpoints with the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority and Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore starting temperature checks from noon of that day.[124][125] In addition, schools asked parents to declare their travel plans and monitor their children's health.[126][127]
  • Between 23 and 26 January: Scoot cancelled flights to Wuhan over the virus pandemic, after a lockdown was imposed.[128] The suspension was later extended to 29 March.[129]
  • 24 January:
    • Holiday chalets were being prepared as quarantine centres. Some of these chalets had served as quarantine centres in previous outbreaks, such as the 2003 SARS outbreak and 2009 flu pandemic.[130] Measures such as temperature screening and quarantine facilities were put in place at foreign worker dormitories.[131] Transportation companies like ComfortDelGro, SMRT and private hire operators have since taken more precautions against the virus with hand saniters, disinfectants and masks provided. Advisories were also distributed.[132]
    • On the same day, a Scoot flight was delayed in Hangzhou for six hours after one passenger was sent for further testing, causing passengers and crew to be quarantined.[133] The flight returned with Singaporeans three days later.[134]
  • 25 January: MOH imposed a visitor limit of two per patient in hospitals to slow the spread of the virus. Some hospitals have discouraged children from visiting.[135]
  • 27 January:
    • Singaporeans were advised to avoid non-essential travel to China.[136] Temperature screening at Changi Airport was also expanded to all incoming flights from the next day, with extra scrutiny on flights from China and passengers from Hubei. In addition, people returning from China were asked to fill health and travel declarations and monitor their health with regular temperature checks for two weeks.[137][138] A 14-day leave of absence (LOA) was imposed on students and teachers as well as workers who work with vulnerable populations, such as pre-schoolers, the elderly and the sick, returning from mainland China. Students were asked to do home-based learning instead.[136][139][140] In addition to the chalets, university hostels at National University of Singapore, Nanyang Technological University, and Singapore Management University were prepared as quarantine facilities.[141] Other measures include expanded communication channels, cleaning protocols and disinfection of premises after incidents.[142]
    • Taxi companies like ComfortDelGro, SMRT, Premier Taxi and Trans-Cab announced a waiver of cab rental fees should any driver get quarantined.[143]
    • The government clamped down on false statements and rumours,[144] with the first being a HardwareZone forum receiving a Protection from Online Falsehoods and Manipulation Act (POFMA) notice on a false claim that one man had died due to the virus. The post is deleted a day before the notice is issued.[145]
  • 28 January:
    • Enhanced quarantine measures were announced for those returning from Hubei and those of a higher risk, coming after the detection of seven cases at that point. In addition, travellers from Hubei were denied entry from noon of 29 January. All forms of visas for Hubei travellers were suspended immediately.[146][147] A $100 allowance per day will be provided to those self-employed under quarantine orders, with home quarantine options available. Hospital bills will be paid by MOH for all suspected and confirmed cases of the virus as the illness is caused by an emerging disease.[148] With the restrictions in place, the Ministry of Manpower started rejecting new applications for workers from Hubei, with existing applications unaffected.[149] In a joint media statement by the Ministry of Defence (MINDEF) and the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), National Service (NS) pre-enlistees who had travelled to China and been due for enlistment were given a mandatory leave of absence of up to 14 days.[150][151]
    • Facebook is issued a correction notice over a post falsely claiming the closure of Woodlands station due to the virus.[152]
  • 29 January: Singapore Airlines announced a suspension of layovers from 30 January for cabin crew and pilots to Beijing and Shanghai, in a move to protect the safety of all crew. Jetstar Asia will suspend flights to Hefei, Guiyang and Xuzhou in China from 30 January until 31 March, after which the suspension will be reviewed.[153] In addition, Outward Bound Singapore camps in Pulau Ubin have been designated quarantine facilities.[154]
  • 31 January: Singapore announced that all new visitors with recent travel history to mainland China within the last 14 days will not be allowed entry into Singapore, or to transit through Singapore. It took effect on 1 February at 11.59pm.[155]
February 2020[edit]
  • 1 February: The government distributed four surgical masks to each household.[156][157] These masks are meant to be used by the ill in their visit to clinics. The distribution came after a scramble for surgical and N95 masks, hand sanitisers, and thermometers,[158] which led to shortages and price gouging.[159]
  • 4 February: Individuals who had recent close contact with people with travel history to mainland China were contacted in tracing as well.[83] In cases where detection of infected patients happened cross border, authorities would begin epidemiological investigations and identify individuals who had close contact of the case patient upon receiving notification, as seen in the case of a Malaysian who tested positive in Malaysia and likely to have acquired the virus after a meeting with colleagues from China, including one from Wuhan, in Singapore.[160]
  • 9 February: All Work Pass holders with travel history to mainland China within the last 14 days were required to obtain Ministry of Manpower's prior approval before attempting to enter Singapore.[161]
  • 14 February:
    • The Ministry of Health reactivated Public Health Preparedness Clinics (PHPCs) and advised doctors to give five days of medical leave for patients with respiratory symptoms.[162]
    • Grab started GrabCare for healthcare workers. This comes after reports of discrimination due to COVID-19, making it difficult for healthcare workers to get rides.[163]
  • 17 February: Stay-Home Notices were announced for all Singapore residents and long-term pass holders returning from China, taking effect from 18 February. They were not allowed to leave home within 14 days of arrival, with penalties for breaches.[164]
  • 23 February: MOH expanded its health advisory to Daegu and Cheongdo in South Korea after the number of cases there spiked quickly. The definition of suspect cases was also expanded to include travellers arriving from these two cities.[165]
  • 25 February: Singapore announced a ban on visitors arriving from Cheongdo and Daegu in South Korea from 26 February, following a large increase in the number of confirmed cases there. Singapore citizens, permanent residents and long-term pass holders returning from Cheongdo and Daegu within the last 14 days were issued a Stay-Home Notice (SHN) lasting 14 days.[166]
  • 28 February: Singapore biotech company Veredus launched a COVID-19 test kit for in-vitro diagnosis. It can be used by hospitals and laboratories to confirm clinical diagnoses with 99% accuracy in just two hours
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_pandemic_in_Singapore#January_2020

Last edited:

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Mate, you're wasting your time.
I think it's sad but strangely amazing how the Republicans have manipulated so many people into a deep set believe that they are looking out for them while cutting their safety nets and that anything actually aimed at directly supporting blue collar workers is some form of communism or socialism and therefore evil. And of course how they can sell Trump as anti corruption while putting his daughter and son in law to the front row of American politics or while he tries to use his own resorts as a G7 summit location.
I mean look at the live one in this threat, sure he's as aware as anyone of Trump disbanding the pandemic response team, of Trump calling the disease that is now projected (by the WH, before I trigger any "BUT CNN!!!" talking points) to kill 100k-240k Americans a hoax, or that he's now pushing a medicine with considerable side effects, against the advice of experts. Yet he is so well drilled, you throw a "but Obama/Hillary" (failing that "FREEDOM") his way and he greatfully repeats his "Trump is my saviour" talking point.

Last edited:

Peter van der Gea

Likes Pineapple on well done Steak

So what exactly did he do that was so special that Obama hadn't already done?
You might want to show how many of those new jobs are zero hour contracts as well, in my opinion they are masking a real problem.

Adisa

I think it's sad but strangely amazing how the Republicans have manipulated so many people into a deep set believe that they are looking out for them while cutting their safety nets and that anything actually aimed at directly supporting blue collar workers is form of communism or socialism and therefore evil. And how course how the can sell himself as anti corruption while putting his daughter and son in law to the front row of American politics or tries to use his own resorts as a G7 summit location.
I mean look at the live one in this threat, sure he's as aware as anyone of Trump disbanding the pandemic response team, of Trump calling the disease that is now projected (by the WH, before I trigger any "BUT CNN!!!" talking points) to kill 100k-240k Americans a hoax, or that he's now pushing a medicine with considerable side effects, against the advice of experts. Yet he is so well drilled, you throw a "but Obama/Hillary" his way and he greatfully repeats his "Trump is my saviour" talking point.
The poster isn't even American. Hasn't even seen the wall, isn't aware of the facts around majority of what he/she is posting. He says Dems are blocking Trump and in the same breath slates Obama for not getting anything done. :houllier:
Some people, American or not just like the idea of Trump. They like him for specific reasons without having any knowledge of what is on ground. I have two colleagues who like him and are willing to die for him(hyperbole). One likes him cause he says anything and makes.people angry, the other likes him beavuse he supports Christians. Both don't have a clue about his policies, how he's running the government etc. They just know they like him.

Adisa

You might want to show how many of those new jobs are zero hour contracts as well, in my opinion they are masking a real problem.
Or that income inequality has shot up in the last three years. It's endless. No point showing these people anything.

Peter van der Gea

The poster isn't even American. Hasn't even seen the wall, isn't aware of the facts around majority of what he/she is posting. He says Dems are blocking Trump and in the same breath slates Obama for not getting anything done. :houllier:
Some people, American or not just like the idea of Trump. They like him for specific reasons without having any knowledge of what is on ground...
Good point.

I'd be interested to find out why a 51 year old South African would be interested in right wing American politics. I'm assuming it's the Christianity thing, but there might be more.

So, what inspired your passion @SAred?

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Some people, American or not just like the idea of Trump. They like him for specific reasons without having any knowledge of what is on ground. I have two colleagues who like him and are willing to die for him(hyperbole). One likes him cause he says anything and makes.people angry, the other likes him beavuse he supports Christians. Both don't have a clue about his policies, how he's running the government etc. They just know they like him.
I guess you're not wrong, I've seen similar in a friend of mine, who just seems to have some very strong attraction to Trump that's actually hard to shake. The reason apparently being close to your first co worker's. But at least you can talk to him and he listens to reason and facts, so while he unfortunately still seems to have some underlying basic sympathy towards Trump in his head he actually understands what type of person the guy really is.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
I'd be interested to find out why a 51 year old South African would be interested in right wing American politics. I'm assuming it's the Christianity thing, but there might be more.
South Africa is like ground zero for replacement theory and white genocide nuts (especially after the production of Farmlands: IMDB Link), not surprising that a dog-whistling grifter like Trump has accrued a few rabid followers there.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
I think it's sad but strangely amazing how the Republicans have manipulated so many people into a deep set believe that they are looking out for them while cutting their safety nets and that anything actually aimed at directly supporting blue collar workers is some form of communism or socialism and therefore evil. And of course how they can sell Trump as anti corruption while putting his daughter and son in law to the front row of American politics or while he tries to use his own resorts as a G7 summit location.
I mean look at the live one in this threat, sure he's as aware as anyone of Trump disbanding the pandemic response team, of Trump calling the disease that is now projected (by the WH, before I trigger any "BUT CNN!!!" talking points) to kill 100k-240k Americans a hoax, or that he's now pushing a medicine with considerable side effects, against the advice of experts. Yet he is so well drilled, you throw a "but Obama/Hillary" (failing that "FREEDOM") his way and he greatfully repeats his "Trump is my saviour" talking point.
I'm pretty sure he's just wumming.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
How do you know he isn't American? oh wait...is he from SA? I hadn't twigged.

SAred

I think it's sad but strangely amazing how the Republicans have manipulated so many people into a deep set believe that they are looking out for them while cutting their safety nets and that anything actually aimed at directly supporting blue collar workers is form of communism or socialism and therefore evil. And how course how the can sell himself as anti corruption while putting his daughter and son in law to the front row of American politics or tries to use his own resorts as a G7 summit location.
I mean look at the live one in this threat, sure he's as aware as anyone of Trump disbanding the pandemic response team, of Trump calling the disease that is now projected (by the WH, before I trigger any "BUT CNN!!!" talking points) to kill 100k-240k Americans a hoax, or that he's now pushing a medicine with considerable side effects, against the advice of experts. Yet he is so well drilled, you throw a "but Obama/Hillary" (failing that "FREEDOM) his way and he greatfully repeats his "Trump is my saviour" talking point.
Never have I thought that Trump is perfect, but I do not believe that he is not as bad as people on this site, the democrats and CNN say he is.

Never in the history of US President has one sitting President been attacked has much has Trump, even when he does a good thing someone will spin it and say because of. Someone just posted the unemployment figures from Obama last few years and Trumps but instead of at least saying that Trump has done something good they turn around and say its because of the previous administration. He pulls troop out of Harm's way in Syria and the Democrats scream blue murder what about the Kurds but did the democrats not back a regime change in Syria that caused the deaths of over half a million Syrians but Trump gets lambasted for pulling out Americans. Let's not mention meeting Kim Jong-un no other sitting US President has ever achieved meeting the North Korea Leader Trump did but no credit he was meeting a dictator the CNN press screamed, the peace deal with The Taliban not to mention not starting any wars except maybe a trade war.

The virus issue pity much caught the world off guard and unfortunately Trump-like pity much every European country is suffering these blunders. But here is another one when trying to deal with this crisis Trump sends in a hospital ship to help out, one poster on here says you know there are only 3 patients on that ship, would more dying make it worthwhile at least he proacted.

Taking about using his resorts maybe he wanted to save taxpayers money and make use of them for free.

He says some silly things has we know but for god's sake people make him out to be Hitler.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I'm pretty sure he's just wumming.
Well I can't judge this individual, but I think there are plenty of people out there who would give the same answers wholeheartedly. To just dismiss them as trolls is too easy, perhaps even lazy. I think the very least people should try to understand what exactly gave Trump such a hold on these people so they can attack the problem at its root.

Halftrack

Good point.

If he's anything like my brother, he's opinion is largely informed by memes posted on Facebook, and he's never actually talked to a liberal/leftie about what they actually think or believe. His idea of a liberal/leftie's opinion has been formed by strawmen constructed by his own side, meant to ridicule the dumb libruls, and any time he's actually had an opportunity to learn anything about them, through conversation or debate, he's done what he's been doing in this thread; dismiss most of what they say and argue against strawmen, or just resort to whataboutism.
Taking about using his resorts maybe he wanted to save taxpayers money and make use of them for free.
The government pays to for him to use his properties, this is documented. Do some fecking research, it's not exactly hard..

Adisa

South Africa is like ground zero for replacement theory and white genocide nuts (especially after the production of Farmlands: IMDB Link), not surprising that a dog-whistling grifter like Trump has accrued a few rabid followers there.

Only suffered one case of overt racism in this country and it was from a South African which at the time, I thought was weird as we were all Africans and I Then, I working in risk at Nationwide. This client, White South African got to know I was Nigerian then began a tirade about how we were all monkey eating, ebola carrying savages. They closed his account.
This has nothing to do with our poster, don't know him and we habed discissed racial issues. Just my encounter with a South African racist.

SAred

Only suffered one case of overt racism in this country and it was from a South African which at the time, I thought was weird as we were all Africans and I Then, I working in risk at Nationwide. This client, White South African got to know I was Nigerian then began a tirade about how we were all monkey eating, ebola carrying savages. They closed his account.
This has nothing to do with our poster, don't know him and we habed discissed racial issues. Just my encounter with a South African racist.
I am so far from being racist can't stand how we can judge people on skin tone confuses me.

But so that you like to bring up your incident of which it is not good I to can bring up many incidents within our Rainbow Nation of so-called reverse racism just look at this political group called BLF look them up and this lot tried to get a seat in Parliament But sorry about your incident it is not fair reflection of a lot of South Africans and if you want to find how people are trying to come together look up the group #ImStaying on Facebook you will be pleasantly surprised.

Adisa

am so far from being racist can't stand how we can judge people on skin tone confuses me.
Said in the post it has nothing to do with you. Since I came to the UK, I have always known I would suffer open abuse. I was just surprised the one case I encountered wasn't from a Brit but was from a fellow African.

GiddyUp

Bullshit, conservatives make up about 35%. You are absolutely clueless on the topic. Trump did fecking nothing except give large fed and state tax breaks to companies who just fecked there employees anyway. What a weird stupid ignorant world your little head lives in.

Last edited:

GiddyUp

Well I can't judge this individual, but I think there are plenty of people out there who would give the same answers wholeheartedly. To just dismiss them as trolls is too easy, perhaps even lazy. I think the very least people should try to understand what exactly gave Trump such a hold on these people so they can attack the problem at its root.
No feck them. We've listened for 3 years and they are still the same fecking gobshites except now its what about Biden instead of what about Clinton. They voted for a guy who hates brown people as much as them and is as hypocritical and clueless about how things function. Please don't tell people who understand and care to listen.
Their vote for the trump family has brought them nothing but embarrassment, but they won't admit that, and turned turned normality on its head. They still can't name one good thing he has done for them or shown me how he is a good example for people.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Never have I thought that Trump is perfect, but I do not believe that he is not as bad as people on this site, the democrats and CNN say he is.

Never in the history of US President has one sitting President been attacked has much has Trump, even when he does a good thing someone will spin it and say because of. Someone just posted the unemployment figures from Obama last few years and Trumps but instead of at least saying that Trump has done something good they turn around and say its because of the previous administration. He pulls troop out of Harm's way in Syria and the Democrats scream blue murder what about the Kurds but did the democrats not back a regime change in Syria that caused the deaths of over half a million Syrians but Trump gets lambasted for pulling out Americans. Let's not mention meeting Kim Jong-un no other sitting US President has ever achieved meeting the North Korea Leader Trump did but no credit he was meeting a dictator the CNN press screamed, the peace deal with The Taliban not to mention not starting any wars except maybe a trade war.

The virus issue pity much caught the world off guard and unfortunately Trump-like pity much every European country is suffering these blunders. But here is another one when trying to deal with this crisis Trump sends in a hospital ship to help out, one poster on here says you know there are only 3 patients on that ship, would more dying make it worthwhile at least he proacted.

He says some silly things has we know but for god's sake people make him out to be Hitler.
This is because of Trump's own behavior before and while in office. If he were "normal" and generally respectful of the office, other government institutions, democratic institutions like the press, and international institutions and norms, then there would be little to challenge. He has exhibited strong authoritarian tendencies, which is always going to draw the ire of the media, whose fundamental role it is to act as a check on political power.

GiddyUp

The government pays to for him to use his properties, this is documented. Do some fecking research, it's not exactly hard..
I was joking on that point you can calm down now.
[/QUOTE]
Our tax money going to enrich the president is no joke son. It's actually illegal and if there wasn't a crime syndicate in charge of the Senate he would be fecked. Do you defend this?

GiddyUp

Good point.

That's not passion, it's delusion.

Balljy

even when he does a good thing someone will spin it and say because of. Someone just posted the unemployment figures from Obama last few years and Trumps but instead of at least saying that Trump has done something good they turn around and say its because of the previous administration.
That chart (on this page if you want to check it) showed unemployment under Obama going from around 10% to 4.4%. Under Trump it went from 4.4% to around 3.7% and back to 4.4%. Where's the spin?

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
No feck them. We've listened for 3 years and they are still the same fecking gobshites except now its what about Biden instead of what about Clinton. They voted for a guy who hates brown people as much as them and is as hypocritical and clueless about how things function. Please don't tell people who understand and care to listen.
Their vote for the trump family has brought them nothing but embarrassment, but they won't admit that, and turned turned normality on its head. They still can't name one good thing he has done for them or shown me how he is a good example for people.
I meant it in a much more theoretical and cynical way than "go out and be friend with them".

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It would be nice if all your discourse inspired this poster to self reflect and maybe stop talking BS..... But in my experience it'll go in one ear and out of the other. Sad state of affairs....

Peter van der Gea

I am so far from being racist can't stand how we can judge people on skin tone confuses me.

But so that you like to bring up your incident of which it is not good I to can bring up many incidents within our Rainbow Nation of so-called reverse racism just look at this political group called BLF look them up and this lot tried to get a seat in Parliament But sorry about your incident it is not fair reflection of a lot of South Africans and if you want to find how people are trying to come together look up the group #ImStaying on Facebook you will be pleasantly surprised.
Must be so confusing that you missed the Muslim ban, the shithole countries comment (but you did use that about Somalia yourself earlier, so...), calling Mexicans rapists and murderers, turning his back on the "Dreamers", etc, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.