The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I don't wish ill on anyone but I hope he gets it and rots in hell. There's a select band of people that I would openly admit to revelling in their misfortune, Piers Morgan and Katie Hopkins are others that come to mind.
I’d join you on that

Drifter

American
Call me ageist if you like, but Biden will be 78 in November this year, surely that is too old to do what is probably the most stressful job in the world?
He is approaching the age where he'll need an afternoon nap ffs.
Biden is already deteriorating ,what will he be like after two years let alone four.Can't see him doing a second term.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
Just saw a comment in that tweet that Bill Barr 'will ensure the DOJ sides with the people' if restrictions are too harsh. What about the flip side, can state governors be sued by families of dead people because restrictions were not harsh enough as per basic WHO recommendations? Which way would the DOJ lean for those un-American traitor bastards? Oh wait, I think I inadvertantly answered that myself.
well given that the WHO is apparently an extension of the Chinese communist party it would practically be treason to side with them wouldn't it

Precaution

His VP pick will be extremely important. Any rumors on who it may be? Leading candidates?
Michelle Obama or Cuomo have been touted, honestly id love to see M.Obama as VP and she'd win the 2024 election with ease once Biden drops in one way or the other.

Biden already came out stating how much he'd love to see Michelle as his VP.

GiddyUp

Hand on heart who among us wouldn't open a bottle of bubbly or beer if this man got it? Maybe a caff poll. I jest but I think this man is the most dangerous person I've known in my lifetime,yes I'm tipsee but feck it I'd cheer to the rooftops.
There is a $289 bottle of Midleton Rare gathering dust in my local liquor store. That morning I will purchase it with a nice cigar, sit in my yard and get giddy about how fantastic the following few weeks will be.
On the caf we tend to frown on the mocking of people who just passed due to the young members of the family, the right thing to do. This time probably not because I doubt that cnut could pick his grandkids out of a chucky cheese birthday party.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
His VP pick will be extremely important. Any rumors on who it may be? Leading candidates?
Kamala is the heavy favorite, followed by Klobuchar and Whitmer. Abrams, Warren, and Cortez Masto (Sen-NV) round out the group.

Michelle Obama told them to get stuffed, supposedly, because she doesn’t want any part of that headache.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Michelle Obama or Cuomo have been touted, honestly id love to see M.Obama as VP and she'd win the 2024 election with ease once Biden drops in one way or the other.

Biden already came out stating how much he'd love to see Michelle as his VP.
Why? I’m sure she was a good lawyer and a good person, but she has zero experience as a politician.

America has a population of 330 million. Surely, there are a few bright and clever dems among them who aren’t 200 years old and who have some degree of political experience.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Why? I’m sure she was a good lawyer and a good person, but she has zero experience as a politician.

America has a population of 330 million. Surely, there are a few bright and clever dems among them who aren’t 200 years old and who have some degree of political experience.
They've had actors and reality stars before and she couldn't do any worse than the current clown so I don't know what makes you think she couldn't do a decent job? She's lived with a president for 8 years so that gives her a lot of experience and familiarity with the role.

She would be perfect as Madame President and would get a lot of support apart from the usual Rednecks and Repulsicans.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
They've had actors and reality stars before and she couldn't do any worse than the current clown so I don't know what makes you think she couldn't do a decent job? She's lived with a president for 8 years so that gives her a lot of experience and familiarity with the role.

She would be perfect as Madame President and would get a lot of support apart from the usual Rednecks and Repulsicans.
America is fecking insane. Why the hell would you want the wife of someone to do the job just because she's a nice person? Not to mention that she's said over and over that she has zero interest in ever running for office herself.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
America is fecking insane. Why the hell would you want the wife of someone to do the job just because she's a nice person? Not to mention that she's said over and over that she has zero interest in ever running for office herself.

They are just desperate right now.

DavidDeSchmikes

recreate the golden days of Obama/Biden, 2009-2016

Last edited:

Rob

Supports
Liverpool

That’s an awful low bar.

And that’s my point. She has experience as a lawyer and as being the first lady but nothing when it comes to being an elected official. America seriously needs to get a grip and get people who know what they’re doing in charge.

And no, great as she may be, 8 years as first lady doesn’t constitute as experience for being vice president.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Michelle Obama is a ridiculous suggestion and thankfully she thinks so as well.

Mind you, Biden is a terrible idea too.

Possibly the most important running mate selection in decades.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I guess I missed this yesterday... Bright, a vaccine expert who has a PhD in immunology and molecular pathogenesis, removed from his post as director of BARDA for fighting back against the Trump regime’s response on C-19 treatments.

New York Times

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

Yeah, couldn't imagine anyone without political experience gaining such a position in the White House...

But you're right, there are better options. And Biden will pick a bad one. They'll probably say "Welcome to the stage - the reanimated corpse of Adolf Hitler!"

edcunited1878

I guess I missed this yesterday... Bright, a vaccine expert who has a PhD in immunology and molecular pathogenesis, removed from his post as director of BARDA for fighting back against the Trump regime’s response on C-19 treatments.

New York Times
For more context, these two articles are pretty helpful. Either way, it's a clusterfeck.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/22/hhs-ousts-vaccine-expert-as-covid-19-threat-grows-201642

https://theintercept.com/2020/04/22...l-says-fired-limiting-use-hydroxychloroquine/

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Nearly 50 thousand Americans dead in 7 weeks from this virus.
But Trump has it under control.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...

New York Times
Saw this tweet further down the link.

Foxbatt

If there is anyone I dislike more than Trump it is that pompous arse Pompeo.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool

Its now trending in the Trumpy cult.
It's almost like scenes from the walking dead. Though I'm sure some zombies show more signs of sentient intelligence. I'm sure sane Americans are more worried by these gun toting covidiots than being bitten by a zombie.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Mitch McConnell has to be the most ideologically dishonest politician in the US.

Revan

Assumptionman
Mitch McConnell has to be the most ideologically dishonest politician in the US.
Dunno. He kind of admits that he is a cnut and seems proud about that. He loves his role as the chief obstructionist (when Dems are in power) and the most vilified senator.

binary bot
He brought a scientist up to explain some research on the effect of humidity, heat etc. on the virus, and then completely butchered what the guy had to say when he sat down :lol:

giggs-beckham

Clueless
There is a $289 bottle of Midleton Rare gathering dust in my local liquor store. That morning I will purchase it with a nice cigar, sit in my yard and get giddy about how fantastic the following few weeks will be.
On the caf we tend to frown on the mocking of people who just passed due to the young members of the family, the right thing to do. This time probably not because I doubt that cnut could pick his grandkids out of a chucky cheese birthday party.
I'm guessing you're American, I cant imagine what it must feel like to be in that country at the moment it's so sad, with 30,000 cases and
2-3000 deaths daily and a president who honestly doesnt care.
Even my gf said whilst watching him talk for a few mins between her looking at her phone "he looks like he doesnt give a shit" it's so true though hes a business man not a politician and certainly not a leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.