The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revan

Assumptionman
He brought a scientist up to explain some research on the effect of humidity, heat etc. on the virus, and then completely butchered what the guy had to say when he sat down :lol:

See, people were right on drinking bleach. Tbf, if Trump was not president, he might have tried to drink bleach or some other disinfectant to become immune.

Red Stone

He should try drinking aquarium cleaner. I've heard that will have the desired effect.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
See, people were right on drinking bleach. Tbf, if Trump was not president, he might have tried to drink bleach or some other disinfectant to become immune.
The Secret Service used to take bullets for their Presidents. Now they probably run about putting child locks on all the cupboards and stop Trump from putting in tongue in to electrical sockets.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
I'm guessing you're American, I cant imagine what it must feel like to be in that country at the moment it's so sad, with 30,000 cases and
2-3000 deaths daily and a president who honestly doesnt care.
Even my gf said whilst watching him talk for a few mins between her looking at her phone "he looks like he doesnt give a shit" it's so true though hes a business man not a politician and certainly not a leader.
He’s not a business man, he’s a fecking sociopath.

GiddyUp

I'm guessing you're American, I cant imagine what it must feel like to be in that country at the moment it's so sad, with 30,000 cases and
2-3000 deaths daily and a president who honestly doesnt care.
Even my gf said whilst watching him talk for a few mins between her looking at her phone "he looks like he doesnt give a shit" it's so true though hes a business man not a politician and certainly not a leader.
I'm actually Irish. The guy is an absolute disaster of a human, every day he proves that.

Precaution

I'll tell you one thing, this new daily soap show we have going on is very entertaining, almost feels like its Days of our Lifes esque.

I wonder if Melania will come storming in the Press conference with some dramatic news, "I'm Pregnant! And it's not yours Donald... it's...it's.....STEVE'S" dum dun dunnnnn.

Drifter

American
He brought a scientist up to explain some research on the effect of humidity, heat etc. on the virus, and then completely butchered what the guy had to say when he sat down :lol:

25th Amendment now.

FireballXL5

Just when you thought......

Jesus Christ on a unicycle, how can any self-respecting doctor share a platform with this idiot and claim any sort of credibility?
I look forward to the first moron to inject themselves with Toilet Duck.

Foxbatt

Maybe majority of his supporters should listen to him and get themselves injected?

Rooney24

I'll tell you one thing, this new daily soap show we have going on is very entertaining, almost feels like its Days of our Lifes esque.

I wonder if Melania will come storming in the Press conference with some dramatic news, "I'm Pregnant! And it's not yours Donald... it's...it's.....STEVE'S" dum dun dunnnnn.
Be better if she said it was Dr Faucis.

Deery

Dreary
How this idiot ever became President, every time he opens his mouth it’s a disaster..

Rooney24

Its just going to be the same cycle here though:

Say something completely ridiculous
The media go into a frenzy about it
Trump will claim he never said it
He will blame the nasty fake News

And on we go.

God Speed America.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
This is the gist of Trump's life. He'd have come out better had he done exactly NOTHING.

He could have been chilling in his office or have one of his properties open up a golf course for him and his buddies while letting Pence, Fauci, Azar, Birx or whoever else control the daily briefings and everyone could be in a better place, his approval would be no lower than it was and his reelection prospects might even have received a boost.

Instead he feels the need to vomit his words on twitter and daily press briefings about hydroxychloroquine, bleach, UV light, encouraging people to protest by flouting social distancing rules and bring further damage onto himself.

FireballXL5

Forget disinfectant. In clinical trials, bullets have an almost 100% success rate in killing the virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.