The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedTiger

Half mast
id go with Rapey trump based on this or peado don or maybe donald feck(s kids)

if true then yeah major major news
that said this was published 18 hours ago and as yet it isnt all over the major networks - which seems strange because president restrains, rapes and threatens child would be a pretty decent story for them
Didn't all of this stuff come out a year and half ago? I swear I remember reading this before.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
I don't often speak up for the man (read: ever) but I don't believe it's his choice to go into the bunker.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Trump two years ago

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/43202075

US President Donald Trump has said he would have run in to the Florida high school where 17 people were shot dead this month even if he was not armed.

"I really believe I'd run in there even if I didn't have a weapon," Mr Trump told a group of state governors gathered at the White House.

Mr Trump also said it was "disgusting" that officers reportedly did not confront the suspect on 14 February.

The massacre was the second-deadliest ever shooting at a US school.

"I think most of the people in this room would have done that, too," said Mr Trump on Monday of his assertion that he would have rushed into the school.

He added: "You never know until you're tested."

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
100k+ dead from Covid, America burning with nationwide riots and he's hiding in a bunker. The democrats couldn't ask for a more open goal. I say that but watch come November...

Torres looked like he wanted the ground to shallow him up that season
Well i guess the

It will have been a precaution by the secret service.
I don't often speak up for the man (read: ever) but I don't believe it's his choice to go into the bunker.
Of course it is, as the president his power is absolute.

Cardboard elk

Supports
Rosenborg
Most fake silverspoon-born faketanned fatassed lying shitdeserving narcissist ever. He should be thrown to the masses of people demonstrating, and not the nice ones.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
LIVE: Conversation from the White House bunker

TRUMP: "..."
MRS TRUMP: "..."

Six hours later

TRUMP: "*whistles*"

Irwin99

LIVE: Conversation from the White House bunker

Six hours later

TRUMP: "*whistles*"
Mrs Trump: if they can't afford bread, let them eat cake?
Trump: that's not what this is about, now shut up.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Imagine being the bodyguard taking a bullet for trump.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
"Nobody knows as much about bunkers as me."

Drifter

American
Bernard Kerik on George Floyd's killing: 'Those things happen'

It's the left wing.

Last edited:

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
He knows this is coming. It's why he'd burn the place to the ground to not lose in November. He knows the SDNY is patiently awaiting his exit from the White House.
just to be clear killary did epstein ... not trump... I mean who would have a reason and the means to get into a secure facility and have a witness kill themselves...
at this point im not sure id put anything past him

Beachryan

Who overrules the POTUS exactly?
The secret service, again I believe. If they believe they know better than he does, they can tell him what to do. Someone feel free to correct me, but that's the impression I've always gotten.

Irwin99

This is the most odious and bizarre thing; your country is on fire, as president you need to diffuse the situation and calm things down as quickly as possible and he's STILL talking about elections and point scoring in the most obnoxious manner. Starting to worry that America will be finished if this guy gets another term. You have two parts (more?) of society that openly hate each other's guts and a president that doesn't even pretend to bridge the divide but openly exacerbates the problem. It is fecked beyond belief for the most powerful country in the world.

Il Prete Rosso

Prete, the Italian Pete
just to be clear killary did epstein ... not trump... I mean who would have a reason and the means to get into a secure facility and have a witness kill themselves...
at this point im not sure id put anything past him
We all know someone killed Epstein. No use speculating who did it and how it was done. Still doesn't change the fact that Trump is a sleazeball in the highest office.

Spark

Bernard Kerik on George Floyd's killing: 'Those things happen'

It's the left wing.
He went off the rails in his analysis so quickly.

"You need to take quick action" - yes absolutely
"It's all because of radical left wing progressive mayors letting people out of jail and allowing the criminal element to thrive" - Woooaaahh and that's enough out of Bernie there.

Il Prete Rosso

Prete, the Italian Pete
This is the most odious and bizarre thing; your country is on fire, as president you need to diffuse the situation and calm things down as quickly as possible and he's STILL talking about elections and point scoring in the most obnoxious manner. Starting to worry that America will be finished if this guy gets another term. You have two parts (more?) of society that openly hate each other's guts and a president that doesn't even pretend to bridge the divide but openly exacerbates the problem. It is fecked beyond belief for the most powerful country in the world.
You still haven't quite grasped the type of person he is. He's a narcissist. A predator. An abuser who preys on the least vulnerable and takes pleasure in bullying, insulting and keeping chaos as long as the focus isn't on him. At this time, the American people are his victims. They are pawns in a game of "keep me as President". He's been abusing and taking advantage of people all his life and to think during a pandemic and civil unrest that he'd do any better than his MO for the past 40+ years is just not looking at him from a human perspective. Trump is a malignant narcissist, a liar and an abuser who is locked in a dysfunctional relationship with the American people and like other sadists, he enjoys causing harm and suffering. Normal, mentally healthy people can't imagine or even comprehend the mind of a malignant narcissist. He would never "bridge the divide". He'd feed his base, he'd incite more hate towards him because he knows that's the only 'red meat' his base needs for his support come November.

Last edited:

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
You still haven't quite grasped the type of person he is. He's a narcissist. A predator. An abuser who preys on the least vulnerable and takes pleasure in bullying, insulting and keeping chaos as long as the focus isn't on him. At this time, the American people are his victims. They are pawns in a game of "keep me as President". He's been abusing and taking advantage of people all his life and to think during a pandemic and civil unrest that he'd do any better than his MO for the past 40+ years is just not looking at him from a human perspective. Trump is a malignant narcissist, a liar and an abuser who is locked in a dysfunctional relationship with the American people and like other sadists, he enjoys causing harm and suffering. Normal, mentally healthy people can't imagine or even comprehend the mind of a malignant narcissist.
Are they though?

For half probably, for the other half they're not his victims, they've probably never felt so represented before Trump

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
"another black guy was murdered by cops. I know what I'll do! I'll blame the liberals on Twitter and ban all anti facists!" *Flies away in the Spruce Moose with Pence*

Il Prete Rosso

Prete, the Italian Pete
Are they though?

For half probably, for the other half they're not his victims, they've probably never felt so represented before Trump
Trump doesn't really care about his supporters. They are a commodity and necessary asset to keeping him out of prison post November...that's it! Nothing more. He willfully chose not to have more testing for COVID19 because it would make his re-election less likely. He chose to lie to them about the seriousness and treatments available for the virus. As much as they probably love him, he'd neglect them in a second if it means he'd win in November.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Howard Stern to Trump supporters: He hates you and so do I

“The oddity in all of this is the people Trump despises most, love him the most,” Stern said. “The people who are voting for Trump for the most part... he wouldn’t even let them in a f---ing hotel. He’d be disgusted by them. Go to Mar-a-Lago, see if there’s any people who look like you. I’m talking to you in the audience.”

https://www.nydailynews.com/snyde/n...0200512-k3z6fmgqgbbtxjsyocj46mtvse-story.html

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Checked in with his handler today.

Il Prete Rosso

Prete, the Italian Pete
Howard Stern to Trump supporters: He hates you and so do I

“The oddity in all of this is the people Trump despises most, love him the most,” Stern said. “The people who are voting for Trump for the most part... he wouldn’t even let them in a f---ing hotel. He’d be disgusted by them. Go to Mar-a-Lago, see if there’s any people who look like you. I’m talking to you in the audience.”

https://www.nydailynews.com/snyde/n...0200512-k3z6fmgqgbbtxjsyocj46mtvse-story.html
See my post above. They just don't quite understand the mind of this man. He'd turn on them in a heartbeat to save his own skin.

Beachryan

Wish the election were tomorrow!

Sadly, momentum is difficult to maintain, and I can't help but feel there'll be a swing back the other way over the next 5 months. Right now he'd be toast.

Precaution

Wish the election were tomorrow!

Sadly, momentum is difficult to maintain, and I can't help but feel there'll be a swing back the other way over the next 5 months. Right now he'd be toast.
Another measly $1200 in your bank account will be enough to swing back in his favor

Status
Not open for further replies.