The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drifter

American

He was not expecting that. Look on his face priceless.

Last edited:

Precaution

This is so obvious and so shady, I honestly don't understand why the House dems are doing nothing. There must be something they can do, they have the bloody house ffs.
The House is pretty pointless if you have the other party controlling the Senate, from my understanding, laws start in the house and move to the Senate for a debate to be signed by the President but it's rather pointless if like now the Republicans sit and ponder wtf they just received from the House and a big example of this is the Heroes ACT passed by the House in what May? Republicans laughed and did nothing and up till recently claimed laughably House Dems have done nothing and everyone lapped it up.

So if the House Dems do something, they get promptly slapped back and everyone thinks it's hoax what they are doing and if they do nothing as they have their hands tied then they get complained at too.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
The question is, who is removing mail in voting going to affect more?

democrats who Are still going to vote anyway? Republicans who are no longer trumpers and wouldn’t vote for him anyway?

old age pensioners who are more affected by the virus and probably less likely to vote for him by showing up to polling booths?

I’m getting the impression this won’t make much of a difference to democratic states and may only make a difference in swing states and even then, it’s affect will be marginal

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
:lol:

The pause to let it sink in that it should somehow be ridiculous to educate people on the fact that the meat industry impacts the environment cracks me up. That's right folks, let your stupidity sink in for a minute there to convince yourself of the opposite of truth.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Only in Trump world can could a woman who was a DA, member of the senate judiciary committee and who must have passed a gazillion background checks throughout her life be suddenly faking her birthplace.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The journalist that asked Trump was out of order. It's not news worthy, so why ask him? The media is complicit in this farce.

Mike Smalling

This sort of stuff accomplishes absolutely nothing. If anything, it just plays into Trump's talking point that the media is biased and against him. I'm truly baffled at what the reporter was trying to achieve here. Maybe the journalists should stick to their job, by asking him the tough questions, keep asking them when he pivots and point out when he contradicts himself. Instead it seems some of them are too busy sniffing their own farts.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
The journalist that asked Trump was out of order. It's not news worthy, so why ask him? The media is complicit in this farce.
Lead story on Fox News today. Beautifully cached around how Trump was 'slammed for suggesting it'. But hey ho, top story billing of the story. So subtle.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Somewhat uncomfortable question to ask, but not particularly out of order given how much Trump lies.

Drifter

American
This sort of stuff accomplishes absolutely nothing. If anything, it just plays into Trump's talking point that the media is biased and against him. I'm truly baffled at what the reporter was trying to achieve here. Maybe the journalists should stick to their job, by asking him the tough questions, keep asking them when he pivots and point out when he contradicts himself. Instead it seems some of them are too busy sniffing their own farts.
Thought it was a great question and refreshing. Only downside for me is it should have been said a lot earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.