The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
I don't know, for me it shows Trump doesn't read books but would rather lie about that than admit it. There's also the notion that people who don't read books are stupid/ignorant/obtuse. Funny how it all comes out in the end.
For me it shows that he said that he read a book with the same title that he denied to read 15 seconds ago because he couldn't remember it, his focus level is less than Dory and he was in his prime.

clarkydaz

Honestly, my takeaway from that is that his mental decline is even more obvious. He's an obvious bullshitter in that clip, but he's also fairly smooth about it.
theres another one where he says he's a big bible reader, so the hosts ask something like do you prefer old or new testament? He says he likes them both equal :lol: . Such a transparent blag artist, its fun to watch someone happily make a twat of themsleves

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
It's more about the downstream implications of this.
"Do you read your intelligence briefings"
"Yes, I read everything, very well, the best reader some of have seen. I also remember everything."
"Were the Russian bounties in your intelligence briefings"
"No, they never came to my desk"
"Yes they were, the WH has confirmed it, on February 18th"
"Well I'm very busy, I can't read them everyday, if it's crucial then I'd of read it"
"So you don't read your briefs everyday"
"I read everything. Everything. More than anyone."

FireballXL5

theres another one where he says he's a big bible reader, so the hosts ask something like do you prefer old or new testament? He says he likes them both equal :lol: . Such a transparent blag artist, its fun to watch someone happily make a twat of themsleves
Reminded me of this....

Sweet Square

Schlock is the disconnect between the logical and emotional parts of your mind. When a movie is objectively stupid, immature or nonsensical but you experience pleasure from it anyway, you call it schlock.

Beachryan

"Those three little words, add to cart" :lol:
Was just about to say the same, that line is absolutely savage. I don't like Maher that much, but my respect for him has doubled if he wrote that.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Well I know sometimes finding a free bathroom stall can be challenging, but like the overthrow of the Nazi occupation of Europe you just need to dig deep, remember the ethos on which our nation was founded, and marshall the strength to never give in.

Twat.

Revan

Assumptionman
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Let’s make a deal, Mr. President:<br><br>You release your college transcript, I’ll release mine, and we’ll see who was the better student.<br><br>Loser has to fund the Post Office. <a href="https://t.co/OXnmJxufIw">https://t.co/OXnmJxufIw</a></p>&mdash; Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) <a href="">August 13, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Boycott

How can someone be taken seriously after having spent eight years claiming Obama was a secret Muslim anti-western anti-american usurper who would usher in Sharia Law any day now ....... but now claim his elder white sidekick is the one who is going to actually do it.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
How can someone be taken seriously after having spent eight years claiming Obama was a secret Muslim anti-western anti-american usurper who would usher in Sharia Law any day now ....... but now claim his elder white sidekick is the one who is going to actually do it.
Because he’s preaching to idiots

Beachryan

Wow, they are really going for this, full tilt.
This is so obvious and so shady, I honestly don't understand why the House dems are doing nothing. There must be something they can do, they have the bloody house ffs.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
This is so obvious and so shady, I honestly don't understand why the House dems are doing nothing. There must be something they can do, they have the bloody house ffs.
They'll organise a few emergency meetings and then used their combined strength to.... Write a strongly worded letter and wag their fingers in front of the camera.

Don't a lot of older, generally more conservative, voters use mail balloting?

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Tucker Carlson always looks like someone just told him his dog died.
I can’t find it at the moment, but I saw a video of faces he was making and instead of his guests it was random people eating mayonnaise edited in.

And it was the most brilliant thing ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.