The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Did he copy his document called "Mitch M - use in event he betrays me" and just change the name in it?
Might not be him. Minimal random capitalization of words, better than average punctuation, & a bit verbose.

It does follow the same pattern of similar tweets, you are right. A tad boilerplate these days.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Reminder: a sitting US President ladies and Gents.

The problem for Trump is that Biden is well known to the American voters - and what they know just doesn't fit with Trump's accusations.

But this is all Trump has left and the only thing he knows how to do - hurl out endless wild accusations and a stream of personal insults. It's not going to save him this time around.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
The problem for Trump is that Biden is well known to the American voters - and what they know just doesn't fit with Trump's accusations.

But this is all Trump has left and the only thing he knows how to do - hurl out endless wild accusations and a stream of personal insults. It's not going to save him this time around.
I was listening to a podast yesterday that had Dave Weigel from the WaPo on as a guest and he pretty much said exactly this. Basically the Trump campaign shaped a plan to fight Bernie using 2016 tactics and now they are trying to frame Biden as a Bernie/HRC hybrid and it's not working. Plus his advisors are insanely incompetent.

The podcast is Lovett or Leave it (Obama speechwriter John Lovett is host and reviews the week with a comedic lens.) It is part of the Pod Save America group.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Public education isn't exactly at the top of the budget though, to be fair.
Very true, but many of these mensas were screwed at birth & were hampered by their familial / cultural upbringing. No concerted educational upbringing would have helped them that much.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Now the administration listens to the government officials of the relevant agencies to a crisis. $220ish million dollars is probably a fecking daily rounding error for the federal government...

Carolina Red

Staff
Very true, but many of these mensas were screwed at birth & were hampered by their familial / cultural upbringing. No concerted educational upbringing would have helped them that much.
Yep.

“That ain’t true.”
— Excuse me?
“That ain’t what my mama and daddy said...”
— Right. Well...

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I had a kid say straight faced in front of the whole class that I was wrong to call the KKK a racist terror group and that his grandpa was a nice man.
Wow. I don’t miss that mentality one bit. It’s not exactly the Enlightenment on the Georgia coast, but I haven’t run into that poorly blatant of a take in all my years down here.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Wow. I don’t miss that mentality one bit. It’s not exactly the Enlightenment on the Georgia coast, but I haven’t run into that poorly blatant of a take in all my years down here.
My high school history teacher said in front of the class she didn’t see the problem with getting rid of the Native Americans because otherwise “how would we be here”.

It is not hard to see why Donnie has gained so much traction growing up being educated like that.

Last edited:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
My high school history teacher said in front of the class she didn’t she the problem with getting rid of the Native Americans because otherwise “how would we be here”.

It is not hard to see why Donnie has gained so much traction growing up being educated like that.
Christ. How old was the teacher?

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
My high school history teacher said in front of the class she didn’t she the problem with getting rid of the Native Americans because otherwise “how would we be here”.

I don't have one of these stories. My AP History teacher was too busy arranging the seating of his class so he could see up the skirts of his female students and was eventually busted for soliciting a "13 yo" cop. I guess if we combine our teachers we get Roy Moore?

Drifter

American
At this stage. No one is listening to this desperate man. Bill Barr could not give him his October surprise, so he's taking it on himself.

Last edited:

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
What's the polling like? I'm hoping this clearly fabricated story has backfired. Still wouldn't put it past his administration to try another dirty tactic in the lead up to the election.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
I like the one where he says Biden's corruption makes Hillary Clinton look like an amateur. He's almost implying corruption is a good thing. Wonder why?

Status
Not open for further replies.