The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
After 4 years of claiming every scandal was a 'smoking gun', I think the Raffensperger call might actually be it. I don't think Trump will last to the end of the month.
I doubt this is the smoking gun but he will be gone by Inauguration Day.

Vooon

Hal Institute for Criminally Insane Robots
After 4 years of claiming every scandal was a 'smoking gun', I think the Raffensperger call might actually be it. I don't think Trump will last to the end of the month.
In normal times he would have been asked to resign by both parties yesterday or face impeachement. I don't think the GOP is going to do anything. I guess there's a slim chance the rogue sentaros and house reps will stand back since they'll come across just as batshit insane and treasonous as Trump, but I wouldn't count on it.

It should, however, be reason to assume this will help launch one or more inquiries from the incoming AG. Hopefully that might lead somewhere, and not only burn down the Trump WH but also the trash who've stood by him in the Senate and Congress.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
These are the people your president surrounds himself with.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Doesn't the act of accepting a Pardon indicate that you accept guilt? Seems like that would be bad for their political careers.
Yes and it’s doesn’t matter, they’re Trumpist Republicans. The law and logic is fake news.

nimic

something nice
Scout
These are the people your president surrounds himself with.

He's an actual crazy person. Not only is he an actual crazy person, he's deluded even for a crazy person. He's accusing top politicians of child rape and murder, and assumed that just that tweet would get people to confess. He seems genuinely confused that they didn't.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
100% guaranteed that Lin Wood will be charged with child focused sex crimes at some point. Republicans are the most transparent projectors.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
100% guaranteed that Lin Wood will be charged with child focused sex crimes at some point. Republicans are the most transparent projectors.
Which will then lead his followers to conclude he’s been framed in a giant conspiracy..

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Do you think Raffensperger planned all along to record and leak the audio if Trump said what he expected him to say, or was the recording simply a more standard procedure type thing that they decided post-call must be made public to show how lost Trump is?

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Do you think Raffensperger planned all along to record and leak the audio if Trump said what he expected him to say, or was the recording simply a more standard procedure type thing that they decided post-call must be made public to show how lost Trump is?
I’m not sure but I know in his shoes I’d be recording every call with him to cover my arse

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
I'll be honest, giving that distinction to Jordan and Nunes has successfully triggered my inner Lib in a way that I no longer thought was possible. That those moral sh*tstains are now going forever be included in a list of actual heroes makes me irate on a level I didn't know possible.

Also at WI_Red - am so sorry to hear your predicament. It's a similar motif in my life of sorts: one of my very last Trump supporting family friends passed away on Xmas eve - of Covid, despite being hard on the hoax/normal flu line. The oddest bit is that he was the one voice in my personal life that was the 'other side', and that side took him. This shall be a fascinating peiod for psychologists to look back on, if we haven't all killed each other in a hundred years.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
The GOP is creating a huge problem for itself, because they are asking for electoral votes whilst at the same time claiming that (a) elections are rigged against them
and (b) seeking to overthrow certified results.

Some moderate Republicans will be turned off by the latter and some Trumpite Republicans will be deterred from voting by the former.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
I'll be honest, giving that distinction to Jordan and Nunes has successfully triggered my inner Lib in a way that I no longer thought was possible. That those moral sh*tstains are now going forever be included in a list of actual heroes makes me irate on a level I didn't know possible.

Also at WI_Red - am so sorry to hear your predicament. It's a similar motif in my life of sorts: one of my very last Trump supporting family friends passed away on Xmas eve - of Covid, despite being hard on the hoax/normal flu line. The oddest bit is that he was the one voice in my personal life that was the 'other side', and that side took him. This shall be a fascinating peiod for psychologists to look back on, if we haven't all killed each other in a hundred years.
It was shitstained when Trump gave that award to Limbaugh, one of the primary persons responsible for the divide and polarization of the country.

There's probably been others in the past that I don't know of.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
:lol: :houllier::houllier:
MAGAites believe Trump exposed the corruption and fraud in that call. One fervant nutter in my FB feed typed this in her post of the NYTimes article. And she's not a bot - we worked in the same office at Robins AFB.

-- I’m glad this is a recorded conversation!!! Now you have more proof that GA secretary are full of lies!!! Not only that he did it again. We knows that this election was a massive fraud. God sees too!Every smart person in America knew that you are the best President that we ever had. No question about it. --

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
I wish this was true, but it's barely even average QAnon. The core belief of QAnon is that the world elite is running a Satanic sex trade and sacrifice ring.
Yeah, but are this world elite (those running a Satanic sex trade and sacrifice ring) themselves only pawns in a larger game run by the Lizard People? This is the real question that Q-Anon has yet to really get to grips with.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Yeah, but are this world elite (those running a Satanic sex trade and sacrifice ring) themselves only pawns in a larger game run by the Lizard People? This is the real question that Q-Anon has yet to really get to grips with.
I'm pretty sure we've had posters on here talking about how they were influenced by David 'The Moon Is An Inter-Dimensional Portal Spacecraft Controlled By The Lizard People (i. e. Queen Elizabeth II)' Icke.

Revan

Assumptionman
I wish this was true, but it's barely even average QAnon. The core belief of QAnon is that the world elite is running a Satanic sex trade and sacrifice ring.
Well, the tweets are saying that lizard agencies are going to elite politicians and SCOTUSes, forcing them to rape and kill kids, while registering them in order to then control them.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
fecker can remember person, woman, man, camera, TV but 17 minutes into the call he forgets the five digit number he's repeated at least a dozen times so far. :lol:

Fully Fledged

In normal times he would have been asked to resign by both parties yesterday or face impeachement. I don't think the GOP is going to do anything. I guess there's a slim chance the rogue sentaros and house reps will stand back since they'll come across just as batshit insane and treasonous as Trump, but I wouldn't count on it.

It should, however, be reason to assume this will help launch one or more inquiries from the incoming AG. Hopefully that might lead somewhere, and not only burn down the Trump WH but also the trash who've stood by him in the Senate and Congress.
I think he would love to resign early and give Pence 2 weeks to give him a full pardon.

Revan

Assumptionman
Their motive is so transparent.
That’s what Rand Paul said so. He was like ‘we cannot win the popular vote anymore, but the founders were wise, bllah bllah bllah, so despite that I think there was cheating going on, I don’t think that the congress should overrule the electoral college’.

The scary thing is that if GOP controlled both chambers, I could have seen them actually going all in for it.

Foxbatt

Do people still believe that there is real democracy in the USA? Where is Pompeo these days?

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Do people still believe that there is real democracy in the USA?
I think most Americans believe it, today.
We'll see after the inauguration though cos at that time it'll be clearer that for some, there isn't real democracy.
On the subject of the EC; the repubs would be fine ignoring it in 2020 but then of course would want to use in 2024, if it suits them.
For the GOP it's power at all costs. No hypocrisy there. :houllier:

Status
Not open for further replies.