Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
It’s time to confiscate America’s nukes and demote them

Considering he needs more than just Georgia to flip you can safely assume this isn’t the only call he’s made.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
It’s time to confiscate America’s nukes and demote them

Considering he needs more than just Georgia to flip you can safely assume this isn’t the only call he’s made.
100% chance he tried something similar with Doug Ducey (Governor of Arizona).

He apparently kept calling Ducey so often that Ducey changed the ring tone to the Presidential song to let him know it was Trump (and not pick up).

So here's Trump calling Ducey, the instant he was validating Arizona's election results.

Dudu

So we got a personal look at what Trumpism can do to a family.

- My Trump voting SIL, who also happens to be a COVID Nurse, doesnt want to get the vaccine because she is afraid of what's in it.
- She enabled my evangelical, Trumper, BIL (her brother) by telling him to not bother getting tested before coming home for Christmas.
- Her reason? "There is too much testing and it inflates the number of people who think they have COVID."
- Said BIL did bother to inform anyone he was not feeling well.
- Said BIL has now tested positive for COVID.
- As has my MIL and FIL.
- My MIL just had back surgery, which meant my wife traveled out of state to take care of her.
- This is the first time we had broke our own isolation in 10 months.
- My wife now has COVID and we are isolating from each other for 2 weeks.

To say I am angry is to say that the ocean has some water. These people were always selfish, but they are sheeple and would have likely followed whatever their dear leader had said.
Wtf. The heck kind of nurse is that supposed to be?! Seriously.

All the best to your wife and yourself.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil

- My Trump voting SIL, who also happens to be a COVID Nurse, doesnt want to get the vaccine because she is afraid of what's in it.
- She enabled my evangelical, Trumper, BIL (her brother) by telling him to not bother getting tested before coming home for Christmas.
- Her reason? "There is too much testing and it inflates the number of people who think they have COVID."
- As has my MIL and FIL.
- My MIL just had back surgery, which meant my wife traveled out of state to take care of her.

To say I am angry is to say that the ocean has some water. These people were always selfish, but they are sheeple and would have likely followed whatever their dear leader had said.
I'm so sorry you've had to suffer from your family's willful ignorance. Hopefully your wife, MIL, and FIL make it through all right. I can definitely appreciate your anger since I went through it a month ago.

While both of my parents have taken COVID seriously, Trumper family members have not. Just before Thanksgiving, my dad had to go to help my grandfather with something at his house. Two days later, he fell ill and tested positive the day after Thanksgiving. He ended up infecting my dad, who infected my mom. Fortunately, they all had very mild cases.

I have an aunt, who "God told me Trump was still going to win," that refuses to wear a mask despite being immune-compromised after a kidney transplant. It took her doctor explaining 20% of transplant patients who got COVID died to get her to commit to getting the vaccine. At Thanksgiving, my mom felt like our family had to attend to ensure it stayed outside since the rest of the family would've had it indoors as if nothing was going on.

The hospital in my hometown is now opening up the administrative floor to use for patient care because it is being overrun with COVID patients because of people like this.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause

- As has my MIL and FIL.

Jesus this is painful reading. The idiocy of people at times is baffling.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I'm so sorry you've had to suffer from your family's willful ignorance. Hopefully your wife, MIL, and FIL make it through all right. I can definitely appreciate your anger since I went through it a month ago.

While both of my parents have taken COVID seriously, Trumper family members have not. Just before Thanksgiving, my dad had to go to help my grandfather with something at his house. Two days later, he fell ill and tested positive the day after Thanksgiving. He ended up infecting my dad, who infected my mom. Fortunately, they all had very mild cases.

I have an aunt, who "God told me Trump was still going to win," that refuses to wear a mask despite being immune-compromised after a kidney transplant. It took her doctor explaining 20% of transplant patients who got COVID died to get her to commit to getting the vaccine. At Thanksgiving, my mom felt like our family had to attend to ensure it stayed outside since the rest of the family would've had it indoors as if nothing was going on.

The hospital in my hometown is now opening up the administrative floor to use for patient care because it is being overrun with COVID patients because of people like this.
My side of the family has a decent number of health workers too in the Carolinas. They tell similar stories to this.

Also, thank you for the kind words and glad to hear about your family. Fingers crossed we are not too worried about my wife, she is fanatical about her health and fitness. Our anger and concern is foremost about her parents health and safety. But personally, its about the 10 months of skipping eating out, seeing friends, seeing family, pursuing job opportunities, etc. and having it all undone by people who worship at the alter of a giant man child.

ChaddyP

This actually happened yesterday?? I just assumed this was the old call film 2 months ago.
what in the fresh hell:lol:

i been watching coverage of this on and off since news broke and I just now know its from yesterday. Swore it was from november or something

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
My side of the family has a decent number of health workers too in the Carolinas. They tell similar stories to this.

Also, thank you for the kind words and glad to hear about your family. Fingers crossed we are not too worried about my wife, she is fanatical about her health and fitness. Our anger and concern is foremost about her parents health and safety. But personally, its about the 10 months of skipping eating out, seeing friends, seeing family, pursuing job opportunities, etc. and having it all undone by people who worship at the alter of a giant man child.
Yeah, the hospitals in rural NC are getting swamped. Eventually, they'll probably have to start sending patients to the urban hospitals where, largely, everyone is taking all of this more seriously. Both of my brothers are health care providers (PA, pharmacist, and my SIL is a pharmacist too) so they've a lot of it. The PA had a few patients throughout the summer fall, but eventually had several die over the last month or so. They all talk about how lax masks and other precautions are in their areas (small town, small city in Eastern NC). In Durham, I don't remember the last time I saw someone out in a store without a mask on. Admittedly I don't get out to see lots of it so I may be missing it.

That was definitely the most frustrating part about it for my parents. My dad was even harassing coworkers to wear their masks at work where they were required but most refused.

Precaution

You know you have gone too far when a piece of shit snake like Paul Ryan comes out against you.
Ah well done the smary bastard, get what you want and enable the fecker, live the life of luxury by getting said want and then criticise him as if you didn't know this would happen.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Just listened to the whole recording. The guy's full on loopy. He genuinely believes he won the election.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
It's like letting your grandma loose on the internet and asking her to find out who killed Kennedy.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Yeah, the hospitals in rural NC are getting swamped. Eventually, they'll probably have to start sending patients to the urban hospitals where, largely, everyone is taking all of this more seriously. Both of my brothers are health care providers (PA, pharmacist, and my SIL is a pharmacist too) so they've a lot of it. The PA had a few patients throughout the summer fall, but eventually had several die over the last month or so. They all talk about how lax masks and other precautions are in their areas (small town, small city in Eastern NC). In Durham, I don't remember the last time I saw someone out in a store without a mask on. Admittedly I don't get out to see lots of it so I may be missing it.

That was definitely the most frustrating part about it for my parents. My dad was even harassing coworkers to wear their masks at work where they were required but most refused.
My cousin is a PA is Lenoir. The stuff he is telling us is shocking.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
This level of desperation either points towards mental illness or a fear that he knows he is totally fecked once he leaves office.

Dante

Average bang
After 4 years of claiming every scandal was a 'smoking gun', I think the Raffensperger call might actually be it. I don't think Trump will last to the end of the month.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
After 4 years of claiming every scandal was a 'smoking gun', I think the Raffensperger call might actually be it. I don't think Trump will last to the end of the month.
I'm hoping he won't last past the 20th or whenever the transition is.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I chuckled when Trump mentioned Ryan Germany has "a nice last name."

Otherwise, the whole conversation was basically Trump crying about how he can't possibly lose Georgia and the Georgian people basically telling him everything he is saying is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.