The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
That website is so obscure that it hardly returns any legit results on google. Is that a website version of those scam emails from Nigerian kings?
That’s exactly what I thought when I read the story, it was a 419 scam. All that it needs is ‘Dear compassionate christian brother,’ as its salutation & some specifically random amount of money waiting to be unlocked for them to have.

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
Evidently Trump and Melania have decided at short notice to go back to the WH, leaving in the lurch all the people who have paid for tickets to their New Year's Eve party in Florida.
President Donald Trump is expected to return to Washington earlier than anticipated ahead of a planned disruption by Republicans when Congress meets next week to certify President-elect Joe Biden's win.
Trump is now slated to leave Palm Beach before his annual New Year's Eve party, even though guests had already gathered at his south Florida club and were told Trump would be in attendance, according to three people familiar with the matter. The President typically relishes appearing on the red carpet in front of the press and his friends, but is skipping the event altogether this year in what will be an unusual move.
In the President's daily public schedule for Thursday, the White House stated the President and first lady Melania Trump will leave Florida at 11 a.m. ET to return to the White House.
Over the course of his stay in Florida, Trump has been single-mindedly focused on the election results and the upcoming certification process in Congress, set for January 6. After losing dozens of court cases and having his appeal rejected by the Supreme Court, Trump has viewed the January 6 event as his best opportunity to overturn the election he lost.
He has been in an irritated mood during most of the trip and fumed about everything from the election outcome to first lady Melania Trump's renovations to his private quarters, according to multiple people who spoke with him.
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/30/politics/trump-returning-to-washington-early/index.html

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I swear to God if one more person ever tells me that they might not be a fan of Trump per se, but like the fact that "at least he's not politically correct" I will rip their head of, shit in their neck and kill them. In no particular order.

Feck. Off.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
I swear to God if one more person ever tells me that they might not be a fan of Trump per se, but like the fact that "at least he's not politically correct" I will rip their head of, shit in their neck and kill them. In no particular order.

Feck. Off.
I'm no fan per se, but I do like that he's not politically correct.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Are Trump's deplorables going to be allowed to carry their guns to DC?

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I don’t think so. Carry laws are specific to states and I don’t think DC allows open carry or concealed carry without a permit. A deplorable would need to have a DC license already. I am just guessing though.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Don’t think you can open carry in DC.

That right could eliminate a good portion of the LARPing cosplay deplorables; if they can’t brandish their weapons in broad daylight, it’s probably a turn off for them.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Don’t think you can open carry in DC.

That right could eliminate a good portion of the LARPing cosplay deplorables; if they can’t brandish their weapons in broad daylight, it’s probably a turn off for them.
But if people open carry in large enough numbers(it good a strong possibility), how would the DC police handle that?
Trumpers are going from all over the country a lot of them will have guns.

GiddyUp

But if people open carry in large enough numbers(it good a strong possibility), how would the DC police handle that?
Not happening. I do believe open carry and concealed are illegal in the district unless specifically licensed from the district. They will be carrying knives a pepper spray most likely.
If they flaunt those rules the city will hit lockdown extremely quick.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
It wouldn’t be like if everyone was speeding on the highway.

If there was a large group of people carrying guns in the open, it would be dealt with pretty swiftly.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Aye, they don’t feck around when it comes to security around the White House.
DC has so many police types: DCPD, Capitol Police, secret service, etc. and some of the strictest gun laws in the US. There’s very little chance that open carried weapons will be allowed. Notice they didn’t try the last time they were marching in DC either for the 1m-990,000 march.
I (kinda) hope those proud boys try it just so we can see what happens.

GiddyUp

No, totally something a sane person would say.

I would have some sympathy if it wasn’t for the fact Pence & other GOP cnuts spent years in silence enabling Trump/Trump fans to spout such terrible lies & threats. They finally get a taste of their own medicine. I hope it destroys the GOP.
Republicans would gladly watch their wives and daughters be raped if it furthered their agendas. That much is clear.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
17 days till this monster is gone

More dumb thinking from Dumb Donnie. If other countries allegedly report "very inaccurately and low", this has zero bearing on the CDC figures for the USA.

What he really wants is for the CDC to likewise report very inaccurately and low.

Status
Not open for further replies.