The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simbo

I wouldn't be so sure. His brand will likely be damaged goods the minute he's out the WH for good, more so if the impeachment trial rules against him. The fact he was grifting to the very bitter end tells me he's a desperate man with a precarious financial outlook. You love to see it.
He’s always made it clear he’s a president for hire, he’s done nothing unless it benefits him personally somehow. He used to play the stock/currency markets like a fiddle, 1 random tweet could easily make 100m or so for himself or a friend within 10min.

I know he’s a spastic but if a lifelong criminal grifter can be appointed to potus and still have to worry about cash after then something really is amiss.

alsabi

Wonder how many pages the Biden Presidency thread will run to in comparison :lol:

Infra-red

The tradition of outgoing Presidents writing a personal letter to leave for their successors dates back to Reagan. Here, for example, is the gracious letter Bush Snr. left for Clinton after his first-term defeat:

One wonders what Trump will have left behind. A note simply saying "looser!". A shit on the desk of the Oval Office? You wouldn't put anything past him.

Status
Not open for further replies.