The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neutral

BTV
He's shown Obama ZERO respect in this speech - not surprised. Republicans have never accepted a nigg-- as president. Compare his speech with Obama in '09

Minimalist

He's shown Obama ZERO respect in this speech - not surprised. Republicans have never accepted a nigg-- as president. Compare his speech with Obama in '09
His words shit on pretty much every president, not just Obama.

Winrar

great, some more prayer service again. I've almost forgotten how boring these were back when I was younger.

Minimalist

Right. That'll have to do for now - can't watch much more.

Let me know when Farage jumps out of the cake.

Mick1991

The battle lines have been firmly drawn. Next time they go at Trump they'll be going at a President. His opposition have a hell of a battle on their hands, your next local elections will be vital.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
wtf is all this religious crap. Doesn't even make sense. Just a bunch of gibberish

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Is he just picking one representative of each denomination of Christianity and Judaism?

hobbers

* by good I mean that it plays to the chorus and appeals the emotions and movement that got him elected in the first place.

Feck is up with all that religious stuff though.
Mm exactly this. Not to mention stirring up a burning rage among the usual circles.

As a speech it's achieved everything he could want.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
National anthem time. I hope there's fireworks and jets

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I was hoping that Satan himself would erupt from the ground, grab Trump with one hand and throw him and then finish of his speech calling everybody suckers... I've got flu at the moment.
This was a truly boring experience...

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
The speech was good for the twats that lapped that stuff up all along. And that's exactly what I expect his presidency to be aimed at.. he's going to be doing stuff that makes him look good (at least on the face of it) to those people....which is scary

wtf is all this religious crap. Doesn't even make sense. Just a bunch of gibberish
And motherfckers act like they forgot about Dre.

Status
Not open for further replies.