The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
:lol: God Ted's unbearable and a nasty swipe at the end because he got destroyed.

The trouble is all the dimwits will think he won that one and that Yates illegally overruled the President's EO because she didn't like it and that's why she got fired.

ChaddyP

:lol: God Ted's unbearable and a nasty swipe at the end because he got destroyed.

The trouble is all the dimwits will think he won that one and that Yates illegally overruled the President's EO because she didn't like it and that's why she got fired.

I find it particularly ironic that he was such a huge opponent of the Muslim ban in the first place

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
If I was 20 years older I'd take Sally Yates out for a seafood platter and I'd call her the next day too.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Its interesting to see my Trump supporting acquaintances FB pages today. Posts like "Damn France, you stupid af" and "Enjoy your Sharia law France". They are also still talking about how terrible Obama was and how lucky we are to have Trump instead of Hillary
I don't know how the rest of America manage to stay calm and don't batter that lot.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
If I was 20 years older I'd take Sally Yates out for a seafood platter and I'd call her the next day too.
I would take her wherever she wants despite the age difference.:drool:

Neutral

BTV
In plumbery engineering I hope?
Sadly no....

He finished magna cum laude in 1973 from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee, with a degree in Political Science, Philosophy, and Economics.

After Vanderbilt, Kennedy received a law degree in 1977 from the University of Virginia School of Law in Charlottesville, Virginia.

In 1979, he earned a Bachelor of Civil Law degree with first class honours from Magdalen College, Oxford in England.

That is a 1st rate education...

Vandy
UVa (my alma mater woot woot!)
Oxford

Status
Not open for further replies.