The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
Must be hard work disagreeing with literally everything because of a hidden agenda. Where does it stop? If a doctor says you have X disease do you dispute it because YOU haven't done all the blood work yourself?

Would you wash your mouth out at the dentist, knowing the mouthwash could be designed to damage your teeth and make you pay for more fillings? Life would be a constant battle.
What do YOU think? I want to know your opinion on it /alex

Alex Styles

Jumping on you?? You started your contribution to this thread by insulting me!

If you're going to parade ignorance as a virtue, you deserve everything that comes your way. Prepare to be very, very disappointed in life in the near future.
That's the second time you haven't explained how i insulted you

Alex Styles

What do YOU think? I want to know your opinion on it /alex
Already said bye to the thread. But if I have to spell out everything for you then for the most part do what works for you. Being in this thread though deffo takes a toll. So much negativity in here.

Fener1907

And we're back live.

Give the man (and public) a break people! Three consecutive weekends at Mar-a-Lago isn't enough!

KEEP SHOUTING UNTIL YOU GET WHERE YOU WANT TO BE IN LIFE.

Rubberman

the tweet sent 18 minutes after the first one has almost the same number of hearts and square arrow loops. these people are on auto click.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
And we're back live.

The whole "Fake News" thing is starting to get a little bit boring. Hopefully his boss can have a word with him and tell him to stop wasting taxpayer's money ranting on twitter instead of doing his job. Oh, wait....

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Not sure if Trump wants to publicly go to war with the likes of Shep Smith and Chris Wallace. He does speak to Murdoch frequently and will probably bring this up.
It was a terrible hand played by Trump to be honest. He basically outed all the MSM to has supporters as fake news apart from Fox who are great and should be believed.

Murdoch must have throughly Christmas came early. He can now start putting his own pressures on Trump and questioning things that don't fit the Fox agenda and Trump will either have to play their game if he wants them to continue supporting him or he will have to go to war with them too and lose a huge ally.

Absolute stinker from Trump as far as power moves go.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Anyone notice anything strange about him in this video?

Like......... his hair is WHITE! So does that mean he actually dyes it that piss stained look? like someone with grey hair who smokes 50 a day :lol:

More importantly though, he's just so rude and dismissive, obviously doesn't like the fact he's caught bang to rights to throws an insult then cuts the interview off so John hasn't got time to respond. Typical bully boy tactics, and interesting yet again how he's so clearly tied to Russia and the Russian Mafia.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Anyone notice anything strange about him in this video?

Like......... his hair is WHITE! So does that mean he actually dyes it that piss stained look? like someone with grey hair who smokes 50 a day :lol:

More importantly though, he's just so rude and dismissive, obviously doesn't like the fact he's caught bang to rights to throws an insult then cuts the interview off so John hasn't got time to respond. Typical bully boy tactics, and interesting yet again how he's so clearly tied to Russia and the Russian Mafia.
He's just a nasty person that won't tolerate people questioning his record, you see that time and again through his life.

Also, this bit of genius is courtesy of our very own Caf legend

Blackwidow

And we're back live.

Give the man (and public) a break people! Three consecutive weekends at Mar-a-Lago isn't enough!

KEEP SHOUTING UNTIL YOU GET WHERE YOU WANT TO BE IN LIFE.
About this Fox News report...

http://www.dn.se/kultur-noje/nyhete...ed-in-fox-news-segment-filmmaker-is-a-madman/

The swedish policemen say that they haven't really talked about immigration and things were taken out of context...

”We don’t stand behind it. It shocked us. He has edited the answers. We were answering completely different questions in the interview. This is bad journalism.”

Anders Göranzon continues: ”It feels like hell. The real questions should be shown along with our answers. We don’t own the rights to the film, but the end result is that we don’t want to talk to journalists after this. We can’t trust each other.”

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
About this Fox News report...

http://www.dn.se/kultur-noje/nyhete...ed-in-fox-news-segment-filmmaker-is-a-madman/

The swedish policemen say that they haven't really talked about immigration and things were taken out of context...

”We don’t stand behind it. It shocked us. He has edited the answers. We were answering completely different questions in the interview. This is bad journalism.”

Anders Göranzon continues: ”It feels like hell. The real questions should be shown along with our answers. We don’t own the rights to the film, but the end result is that we don’t want to talk to journalists after this. We can’t trust each other.”
Now the Swedish are covering up their problems a well as the #FakeNews? Failing nation. Bad meatballs. SAD.

Carolina Red

Staff

Been posted already I guess, but interesting to see criticism coming from Fox.
Chris Wallace makes a great point at the end that probably sadly went through Fox viewers' ears. "it's a president you like saying that, but if you let that happen, one day it'll be a president you don't like saying it"

I've made the same argument to folks who think "religious freedom" means "Christianity should rule the land".

onemanarmy

I have a feeling it's pretty common for celebrities to do something like this. But some of the domain names are a bit :nervous:
It's normal behavior in the business world as well. We have 140-150 domains registered, and use 4-5, just to make sure no one else can use them.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
It's no surprise that he's done that though, if you can afford it why not? Preemptive...
Actually can't fault him for buying them up. Unfortunately, donaldtrumplookingatthings.com and donaldjtrumplookingatthings.com are both taken. I could have had a field day with those domains.

Blackwidow

Now the Swedish are covering up their problems a well as the #FakeNews? Failing nation. Bad meatballs. SAD.
The funny thing is...

Could you think about Trump and his behaviour towards women in general in a country like Sweden? Sweden is probably the most emancipated country in the world. The requests for flights to destinations in the US from Sweden nearly halved in the weeks after Trump's inauguration. Sweden's people just do not want to flee their from refugees terrorized country to get into the save haven US as it seems...

And that even if Trump's father told he is from Kallstad in Sweden... :cool::D

That the rape rate is that high in Sweden is not because there is more rapes in Sweden than elsewhere - woman are just less ashamed and scared of the proceedings after going to the police than elsewhere. I do not think that you can compare numbers of a crime like rape in different countries as it is a crime in which the "dark figures" are so high and only a small percentage of this crime actually get called (most rapes happen from persons the women know). The social climate in the society in which the women lives is very important with this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.