The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neutral

BTV
Had to pop in to post...only during Trump could hand the Dems a Senate seat in Alabama..
Ala-fcuking-bama

:lol:

Dems still don't know what they're doing...but it looks the the Republicans and Trump are hellbent on scoring own goals.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
:houllier: This is what the presidency has become.

Fox and Friends cooks up some bogus story, good old Donald swallows it whole and then regurgitates it on twitter with a tag, Fox are encouraged by the attention and the cycle repeats.

Pretty sure if they ran a story where they said solar power caused the sky to turn neon green and rain rubber ducks, he would tweet that as well

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
:houllier: This is what the presidency has become.

Fox and Friends cooks up some bogus story, good old Donald swallows it whole and then regurgitates it on twitter with a tag, Fox are encouraged by the attention and the cycle repeats.

Pretty sure if they ran a story where they said solar power caused the sky to turn neon green and rain rubber ducks, he would tweet that as well
Trump's basically wants to reinforce F&F's views & viewers, who happened to be his supporters too. Full circle. That's why they are still so fervent.

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe
To be fair to him I don't think he had anything to do with her firing. She was just being her regular unbearable self and the Chief of Staff fired her. You have to remember that he admires loyalty and one thing about Omarosa is that she was always supportive of Trump.
Good point. I'm so used to seeing him make digs, that I just read this tweet as the usual shit he comes out with.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
This is what loyalty to Trump gets you - getting physically dragged out of the White House kicking and screaming.

Kneel before Zod!

ManUtd1999

Macron awards US scientists grants to move to France in defiance of Trump

Eighteen climate scientists from the US and elsewhere have hit the jackpot as France’s president, Emmanuel Macron, awarded them millions of euros in grants to relocate to France for the rest of Donald Trump’s presidential term.

More than 5,000 people from about 100 countries expressed interest in the grants. Most of the applicants – and 13 of the 18 winners – were US-based researchers.

https://www.theguardian.com/environ...ntists-to-move-to-france-in-defiance-of-trump

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Macron awards US scientists grants to move to France in defiance of Trump

Eighteen climate scientists from the US and elsewhere have hit the jackpot as France’s president, Emmanuel Macron, awarded them millions of euros in grants to relocate to France for the rest of Donald Trump’s presidential term.

More than 5,000 people from about 100 countries expressed interest in the grants. Most of the applicants – and 13 of the 18 winners – were US-based researchers.

https://www.theguardian.com/environ...ntists-to-move-to-france-in-defiance-of-trump
Another success for Trump ;)

ChaddyP

The sooner that people like the old twat to her left and people of his outdated ilk die off the better.
The young millennial from new York shares his views it seems. Gonna have to wait till people like her die off too

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Never seems to happen the other way 'round though.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
From the Horse's mouth.
Can't wait for the book.
She can smell the $$$

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
That poor women in the red.

More of them believe the Trump accusations than Moore's...and he's the fecking president.

Ugh, no sympathy. If you were so uncomfortable about it, make a stand at the time instead of reaping the benefits of the scummery and now selling it later.
Crazy isn't it.
Choose to work with Miller, Trump, Gorka, Bannon and co and complain you heard stuff.
Give me a break.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
The state of this.

He just needs to break into the David Brent dance.

I'm often critical of those who criticise the banal... But how did he manage to fcuk up cutting a ribbon. 1,2,3..... Oh I'm still holding half of it.

Moron

Status
Not open for further replies.