The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Enemy of the state.
Despite his own Sec. Of State (Pompeo) stating "We can say pretty clearly that it was the Russians that engaged in this activity", at every turn Trump tries to downplay Russia's involvement in anything nefarious. IMO there is a very strong case for believing that he is a Russian agent, recruited through blackmail and money.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Seriously those Twitter warnings need to be considerably stronger if they absolutely refuse to do what they should do and ban him.

It’s not a “disputed claim”, it’s straight up lies.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Despite his own Sec. Of State (Pompeo) stating "We can say pretty clearly that it was the Russians that engaged in this activity", at every turn Trump tries to downplay Russia's involvement in anything nefarious. IMO there is a very strong case for believing that he is a Russian agent, recruited through blackmail and money.
Would be surprised if they don't have kompromat on him.

WPMUFC

Seriously those Twitter warnings need to be considerably stronger if they absolutely refuse to do what they should do and ban him.

It’s not a “disputed claim”, it’s straight up lies.
He allegedy asked in a white house meeting about undertaking a coup and sending in the military. We're well beyond twitter wording now.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
It’s going to be a dangerous final 30 days for the US - Trump’s desperation seems to be growing which means his behavior will get Provo more unhinged until he vacates on Jan 21st.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
It’s going to be a dangerous final 30 days for the US - Trump’s desperation seems to be growing which means his behavior will get Provo more unhinged until he vacates on Jan 21st.
Don’t know if college folk in Utah who stay in Marriotts are going to be enough to help him stay in the WH.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Part of me thinks he won't make it to 2024...I mean as a moderately sane individual.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

But of course Trump is never about the quid pro quo is he?

He doesn't even try to hide it anymore. Not sure he ever did tbh.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I almost forgot about this thread... Truth is, I stopped watching during season 3.

I wonder how it'll all end?

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Oh real last days of Rome shit going on now, 20 pardons issued tonight while says he'll withhold a Covid relief bill - 3 days before Xmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.