The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
'Tune in to Fox and Fiends at 3, when I'll be speaking by Batphone to Fox's professional distraction Blondie McBoobs while sat on the toilet!'

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
I'm just annoyed he keeps belittling the Salem witch trials. #neverforget

The Firestarter

Had to check if it was Denald before believing it. :lol:
So successful that I propose to change the colour of the banknotes to orange. Surely we can't even begin to repay his immense, selfless, altruistic achievements. But it's a fair start.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Old man seems to be having a minor meltdown this morning....

I hope Jacob Whol steps on a plug, stubs his little toe and then gets brutally beaten to within an inch of his life and lives out the rest of his days suffering from locked in syndrome.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
'Biggest 3AM ratings'
'Most successful 17 months'
My, the accolades keep mounting up...

bazalini

The Baz Man - He made us laugh 2000 - 2012
I've seen many news agencies speak about this article from Buzzfeed.

I've taken 10 mins out to read the thing and nothing links Trump with it. looks like 2 people with loose links to Trump out to make a quick buck by using the Trump name. if this is the standard of evidence linking Trump to Russia - good luck.

no Trump fan - but Christ - an awful lot of people have lost the run of themselves.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/anthonycor...ter-campaign?utm_term=.bjxxx8OXZp#.qqGaao5PJK

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
I've seen many news agencies speak about this article from Buzzfeed.

I've taken 10 mins out to read the thing and nothing links Trump with it. looks like 2 people with loose links to Trump out to make a quick buck by using the Trump name. if this is the standard of evidence linking Trump to Russia - good luck.

no Trump fan - but Christ - an awful lot of people have lost the run of themselves.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/anthonycor...ter-campaign?utm_term=.bjxxx8OXZp#.qqGaao5PJK
How exactly do his private lawyer and a guy who was his special advisor count as ‘loosely connected’ to him? Similarly, they were negotiating on his behalf for a new Trump tower in Moscow. That doesn’t seem like that’s a link to Trump?

kps88

Someone richer, mocking him in front of a laughing crowd. This is really going to set him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.