The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergies Gum

Woodward has tons of recordings - will be devastating to the WH staff.
Its their own fault for agreeing to speak to Woodward and they knew he was writing a book. You would think they would have learned their lessons after what happened with the Wolff book.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Hadn't heard the dumb southerner bit before. Is that taken from Woodward's book or elsewhere ?
It's in the article.

Mocking Sessions’s accent, Trump added, “This guy is mentally retarded. He’s this dumb Southerner. … He couldn’t even be a one-person country lawyer down in Alabama.”

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
I think the moron looks at everything in dollars and cents. International relations just can't be reduced to those terms.

shabadu84

Mint? Berry?
The call between Woodward and Trump is especially interesting. A behind-the-scenes look at how Trump's brain "works" - always thinking of how to protect himself and how to paint himself in the best light.

Oscie

Listening to the tape, my God Woodward talks incredibly slowly.

RedTiger

Half mast
The Woodward book is going to be great heading into the mid terms.

The best part:
Kelly said of Trump: “He’s an idiot. It’s pointless to try to convince him of anything. He’s gone off the rails. We’re in Crazytown. I don’t even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I’ve ever had.”

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
No wonder his transfer policy is shite, Ed's been busy in the White house all this time!?

bucky

Who was the dude with the red tie just talking? Just tuned in again.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Thanks. What's your opinion of him? I don't agree at all with him, but he sounds more sensible than most Republicans.
He's definitely on the more sensible side. He's been critical of Trump in various ways over the past year or two, so in that regard he's a bit of a McCain lite. He is however still a conservative Republican who does vote the conservative position on most issues.

bucky

He's definitely on the more sensible side. He's been critical of Trump in various ways over the past year or two, so in that regard he's a bit of a McCain lite. He is however still a conservative Republican who does vote the conservative position on most issues.
Thanks again. Certainly has the rhetoric to go a long way.

Fergies Gum

So is this Fire and fury all over again or is this book an actual thing?
This is the real deal. Woodward was involved in reporting the Watergate scandal and is widely regarded as being one the best in journalism.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Everyone's acting like they're so shocked that this has come to light. It was clear from the day he announced he was running that this could be, and is, a reality.

He's a bloody insecure nutjob, not fit to lead a country, let alone the US. And as for those brainwashed wankers that voted him in? Well congratulations, I hope you're happy.

I sometimes still can't believe this guy is President.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Everyone's acting like they're so shocked that this has come to light. It was clear from the day he announced he was running that this could be, and is, a reality.

He's a bloody insecure nutjob, not fit to lead a country, let alone the US. And as for those brainwashed wankers that voted him in? Well congratulations, I hope you're happy.

I sometimes still can't believe this guy is President.
They saw a box with Clinton's face on it and a box that said "Warning: Shit Inside" and thought to themselves "well, I can't be that bad..."

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
They saw a box with Clinton's face on it and a box that said "Warning: Shit Inside" and thought to themselves "well, I can't be that bad..."
Brings to mind family guy:

'A boat's a boat, but a mystery box could be anything! It could even be a boat!'

P.s. Not saying Clinton would be as good as a boat (she did leave a lot of shit in her wake) but she'd likely have been better than the mystery box.

Status
Not open for further replies.