The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raulduke

Bet he's absolutely seething about the timing of the vaccine news :lol:

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Bet he's absolutely seething about the timing of the vaccine news :lol:

How long before the vaccine companies are part of the conspiracy to make him look bad? This news "coincidentally" (but actually coincidentally) coming just after Biden wins.

Infra-red

"Stock market up big". Who the feck talks like that.
The man is an ignoramus who brags about never having read a book. It's no wonder that he is incapable of speaking extemporaneously on any subject, except for the subject of himself, and even then every sentence he utters is a lie.

I have never seen anyone like him. He is a monumentally stupid and self-absorbed human being.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
This was the wording of the Nixon pardon:

The pardon power is frighteningly broad.
WTF! Hopefully, Barr doesn't show that to Trump otherwise the mother of all grifts will happen in the next 10 weeks. Would not surprise me that Uday and Qusay drive down to KY and Fort Knox and demands that they take a truckload of gold bars off as souvenirs.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
How long before the vaccine companies are part of the conspiracy to make him look bad? This news "coincidentally" (but actually coincidentally) coming just after Biden wins.
If he did that then he wouldn't be able to take credit for it as well.....oh, who am I kidding.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Amazing that he manages to get through that without answering his own question: why did he get so caught up in Trump's "intensity". He's shameless.
He has answered that question, with deep introspection and honesty, many times.

Last edited:

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Who is this turd?

I don’t know, but Trump was the grandson of a German and the First Lady is from Slovenia.

Any comments on Harris’ heritage are moot. I can’t stand her but her families story is literal evidence of the American Dream.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Amazing that he manages to get through that without answering his own question: why did he get so caught up in Trump's "intensity". He's shameless.
Money & power (by association) - same as it is for everybody else who gets consumed by that. And of course those things bring with them misc. things such as women, drugs, access, etc etc. When you consider the only thing to scare folks off from that is looming judicial actions and then add the fact that being rich & powerful means you are likely to get off easy - its no surprise guys like him only show a sense of mea culpa when they get actually get caught.

Thats why Trump's attacks on the FBI are so f-ed up because guess who typically goes after the rich & powerful for transgressions? Indeed. Its hard not to assume that his assaults on the credibility of the FBI are about more than just protecting himself. Its to protect many like minded.

Redplane

Yeah saw that pop up on my YouTube recommendations before.

Some of those should be easy for a man of privilege like Donnie. Like not being able to drive a car on public roadways...I wonder if he ever did not have a driver? I cant picture Donnie driving around in classic cars and off-roading etc like other presidents like(d) to do.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Yeah saw that pop up on my YouTube recommendations before.

Some of those should be easy for a man of privilege like Donnie. Like not being able to drive a car on public roadways...I wonder if he ever did not have a driver? I cant picture Donnie driving around in classic cars and off-roading etc like other presidents like(d) to do.
I see Trump as a wholly joyless human being.

His gratification is derived from ‘wins’. I have never heard him speak with passion. He doesn’t love anything. He’s not proud of anything that anyone else would value.

He’s a narcissistic shell of a human.

Redplane

I see Trump as a wholly joyless human being.

His gratification is derived from ‘wins’. I have never heard him speak with passion. He doesn’t love anything. He’s not proud of anything that anyone else would value.

He’s a narcissistic shell of a human.
Yeah good pt. You're right - you cant picture him having joy into anything that doesnt have some kind of win potential associated with it. A real man of the people/just like us all right :houllier:

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Yeah good pt. You're right - you cant picture him having joy into anything that doesnt have some kind of win potential associated with it. A real man of the people/just like us all right :houllier:
Especially now he will have to return to Manhattan regularly as one of his homes. I'm guessing people tolerated him before he became President, and some New Yorkers even liked him. But he lost Manhattan 85:15 in this election, so Im guessing he will be berated and trolled wherever he goes. Even the two faced high society or celebrity world has no use to be associated with him anymore as it will decrease their own social capital.

Drifter

American
Ben Carson tests positive for COVID after attending White House election party

They have a lot of fumigating to do before Biden moves in.

Status
Not open for further replies.