The Virgin League Draft | Winner: GodShaveTheQueen

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
ManagerRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7Round 8Round 9Round 10Round 11Round 12Time (min)
1. harmsG. NetzerM. BelodediciH. KranklR. PavoniH. WimmerP. SousaI. ChislenkoM. ReusW. Samuel323
2. Enigma_87RivellinoM. TrésorJ. PirriMaiconCarecaA. VidalS. ManeT. MüllerV. Kompany385
3. Joga & TheonB.VogtsA.PicchiA.SpencerD. ZoffD. MackayB.WrightJ. VerónT. HaßlerA. Giresse394
4. Zlatan 7C. SeedorfAldairJ. KlinsmannS. BusquetsR. DonadoniM. ReizigerD. AlbertiniS. PearceD. Ginola638
5. PhysiocratB. SchusterF. AlbertJ. SantamariaJ. CeulemansH. CrespoM. ZagalloV. BessonovM. CarrickM. Carrick107
6. Šjor Bepo & GioA. PirloHidegkutiK. MbappéP. GascoigneN. KantéC. MozerW.SagnolW. ZengaB. Dietz373
7. Michaelf7777777R. BochiniN. GoncalvesLeandroJ. CharlesM. SalahC. GamarraT. GemmellTO PICK2680
8. Edgar Allan PillowD. BeckhamD. IrwinT. AdamsG. SilvaB. MurdochR. PiresA. ColeD. Yorke279
9. King KendrickSócratesV. Van DijkM. BallackS. RamosE. CantonaE. HazardR. SterlingJuanfran92
10. SirScholesS. AgueroTostaoJ. TerryF. CollovatiM. TassotiL. BradyG. HoddleCasemiro1316
11. BIG DUNKD. BergkampJ. HeynckesF. BeneL. YashinG. BuchwaldR. PerfumoJorginhoR. Benetti382
12. IndnycR. LewandowskiF. LampardRui CostaG. GattusoS. BruceR. AyalaC. PanucciV. Anderson270
13. Pat_Mustard & Jim BeamMarceloR. KoemanL. KubalaE. FrancescoliE. CambiassoI. CasillasO. BergmarkT. Alexander - Arnold506
14. FortitudeT. FinneyT. CerezoA. HaanU. HoenessD. StojkovićR. VaraneG. HanappiJ. Altafini780
15. HimannvK. KeeganK. DalglishB. HulshoffH. SzymaniakJ. ArmfieldJ. RepJ. LitmanenH. Blankenburg179
16. GodShaveTheQueenK. HamrinO. SivoriD. BlanchflowerB. BremnerJ. FontaineP. LittbarskiR. BratsethA. Benarrivo32

Michaelf7777777

(∪。∪)。。。zzz
Murtaz Khurtsilava and Giacomo Bulgarelli will be my next selections please

ManagerRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7Round 8Round 9Round 10Round 11Round 12Time (min)
1. harmsG. NetzerM. BelodediciH. KranklR. PavoniH. WimmerP. SousaI. ChislenkoM. ReusW. Samuel323
2. Enigma_87RivellinoM. TrésorJ. PirriMaiconCarecaA. VidalS. ManeT. MüllerV. Kompany385
3. Joga & TheonB.VogtsA.PicchiA.SpencerD. ZoffD. MackayB.WrightJ. VerónT. HaßlerA. Giresse394
4. Zlatan 7C. SeedorfAldairJ. KlinsmannS. BusquetsR. DonadoniM. ReizigerD. AlbertiniS. PearceD. Ginola638
5. PhysiocratB. SchusterF. AlbertJ. SantamariaJ. CeulemansH. CrespoM. ZagalloV. BessonovM. CarrickE. Hughes107
6. Šjor Bepo & GioA. PirloHidegkutiK. MbappéP. GascoigneN. KantéC. MozerW.SagnolW. ZengaB. Dietz373
7. Michaelf7777777R. BochiniN. GoncalvesLeandroJ. CharlesM. SalahC. GamarraT. GemmellM. KhurtsilavaG. Bulgarelli2938
8. Edgar Allan PillowD. BeckhamD. IrwinT. AdamsG. SilvaB. MurdochR. PiresA. ColeD. Yorke279
9. King KendrickSócratesV. Van DijkM. BallackS. RamosE. CantonaE. HazardR. SterlingJuanfran92
10. SirScholesS. AgueroTostaoJ. TerryF. CollovatiM. TassotiL. BradyG. HoddleCasemiro1316
11. BIG DUNKD. BergkampJ. HeynckesF. BeneL. YashinG. BuchwaldR. PerfumoJorginhoR. Benetti382
12. IndnycR. LewandowskiF. LampardRui CostaG. GattusoS. BruceR. AyalaC. PanucciV. Anderson270
13. Pat_Mustard & Jim BeamMarceloR. KoemanL. KubalaE. FrancescoliE. CambiassoI. CasillasO. BergmarkT. Alexander - Arnold506
14. FortitudeT. FinneyT. CerezoA. HaanU. HoenessD. StojkovićR. VaraneG. HanappiJ. Altafini780
15. HimannvK. KeeganK. DalglishB. HulshoffH. SzymaniakJ. ArmfieldJ. RepJ. LitmanenH. Blankenburg179
16. GodShaveTheQueenK. HamrinO. SivoriD. BlanchflowerB. BremnerJ. FontaineP. LittbarskiR. BratsethA. Benarrivo32

@Edgar Allan Pillow

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
5. PhysiocratB. SchusterF. AlbertJ. SantamariaJ. CeulemansH. CrespoM. ZagalloV. BessonovM. CarrickE. Hughes107
7. Michaelf7777777R. BochiniN. GoncalvesLeandroJ. CharlesM. SalahC. GamarraT. GemmellM. KhurtsilavaG. Bulgarelli2938
8. Edgar Allan PillowD. BeckhamD. IrwinT. AdamsG. SilvaB. MurdochR. PiresA. ColeD. YorkeB. McNeill282

Last edited:

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.

8. Edgar Allan PillowD. BeckhamD. IrwinT. AdamsG. SilvaB. MurdochR. PiresA. ColeD. YorkeB. McNeill367
9. King KendrickSócratesV. Van DijkM. BallackS. RamosE. CantonaE. HazardR. SterlingJuanfranW. Jansen102

@SirScholes

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
So... there's a 1st rd player STILL on the board, and if someone doesn't take him soon, I'm going to have to on GP!

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
So... there's a 1st rd player STILL on the board, and if someone doesn't take him soon, I'm going to have to on GP!
There's one guy I can think it might be. After getting a particular player I was not going to be able to fit him in

BIG DUNK

Tank
Rafael Gordillo

One of the best attacking fullbacks/wingbacks from the 80s, Gordillo was a gifted footballer, enjoying great success in La Liga for Betis and Madrid, and with the Spanish national team. Very tough, yet so skillful, Gordillo will offer me plenty of width, endless workrate, penetrating runs and deliveries from the left flank, overlapping Heynckes.

@Indnyc

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
There is one R1 midfielder yet to be picked, plenty of great players available so hoping we do a reserve virgin draft at some point.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
There is one R1 midfielder yet to be picked, plenty of great players available so hoping we do a reserve virgin draft at some point.
As I don't know who is out of favour and who is not for you guys in the drafting world, some of the guys still on the board have thrown me quite a bit as they're rd 1, 2 and 3's and mightn't even be taken for the whole run by the looks of things.

Just wondering if they've been summarily denigrated at some point over the years and are now avoided like the plague, otherwise, I'm baffled by how they're still around in the 9th.

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Not interested in the draft anymore. Just want to win the special gift even though am sure I am heading towards a troll or disappointment.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
As I don't know who is out of favour and who is not for you guys in the drafting world, some of the guys still on the board have thrown me quite a bit as they're rd 1, 2 and 3's and mightn't even be taken for the whole run by the looks of things.

Just wondering if they've been summarily denigrated at some point over the years and are now avoided like the plague, otherwise, I'm baffled by how they're still around in the 9th.
That happens to a lot of players. But sometimes it’s just the ebb and flow of the snake where certain types of players are either plentiful or not part of managers’ tactical plans. And so they stay unpicked for longer than might be the case if we were simply listing out the best players.

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
Would that be the block list for those draft plus all the players drafted in this one?

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
That happens to a lot of players. But sometimes it’s just the ebb and flow of the snake where certain types of players are either plentiful or not part of managers’ tactical plans. And so they stay unpicked for longer than might be the case if we were simply listing out the best players.
That's fair, and obviously I've taken a direction that took those players out of my plans, too, so I'm not one to talk, but I was waiting for a tactical run on them, which could still happen, I guess. Just a surprise to not see them already forrowed away in a bunch of teams.