Thiago Alcantara | Signed for Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
It's not youtube at all. Have been watching him for around three years and I am confident that I have seen him playing around 50 games. My believe is that if he reaches the potential he'll become the best in the world in his position.

We are not bigger than Juve, we are similar in club stature. Italian football is not having the best of time but that doesn't change the fact that Juve is the biggest club of the strongest historically league. Won't comment on that anymore though, we had the same discussion before.

SAF is the best ever manager but that doesn't change the fact that he didn't give Pogba his chance. There are a lot of reasons for that, but in the end Pogba is playing for a big club every week so he hasn't lost that much. He isn't a Manc (or even British) to dream to success at United, playing at the club when his childhood hero Zidane won Golden Ball alongside Pirlo surely beats the bench of United or a loan to a decent Championship team/ mediocre EPL team.
:houllier: Nuff said!

Did you see the games Pogba played for us?

Incase you didnt - he wasnt all that great, in fact he was out of his depth for most of those games - thats my lastin impression of those games & obviously Fergies too!

Fergie gave him a few chances to see how he'd get on & he, like me & most others, thought he most certainly wasnt ready to start in our mid-field when we needed every point we could muster. If Fergie had of played him like u insist he should have, i guarantee City wouldnt have needed to go to the last day of the league to win it - it would have been done & dusted before that!

Oh & as far as i know - Veira was Pogba's idol..

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Trying to decide which thread is more epic in terms of speculation, excitement, and e-wanking - Thiago, Sneijder, or Berbatov.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Thats complete bollocks about Pogba and it's getting tiring listening to it. Pogba made 3 or 4 cameos. The two best teams he faced, Bilbao and Stoke, he looked brilliant. Everyone on Redcafe was calling for him to play more. But now he 'wasn't that impressive'? Bullshit.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
It's not youtube at all. Have been watching him for around three years and I am confident that I have seen him playing around 50 games. My believe is that if he reaches the potential he'll become the best in the world in his position.

We are not bigger than Juve, we are similar in club stature. Italian football is not having the best of time but that doesn't change the fact that Juve is the biggest club of the strongest historically league. Won't comment on that anymore though, we had the same discussion before.

SAF is the best ever manager but that doesn't change the fact that he didn't give Pogba his chance. There are a lot of reasons for that, but in the end Pogba is playing for a big club every week so he hasn't lost that much. He isn't a Manc (or even British) to dream to success at United, playing at the club when his childhood hero Zidane won Golden Ball alongside Pirlo surely beats the bench of United or a loan to a decent Championship team/ mediocre EPL team.
I think at this current time we are both a bigger club commercially and with our standing in the game. But I guess if you are going for trophy count then overall they shade us

JaffyJoe

Provides RedCafe with shit Twitter news
In the 90's maybe we have a different conversation but currently? Juventus are not on the same level as us. Even historically though they have a rich hosstory without being biased I feel ours is richer we were a force in Europe in the 60's with Sir Matt, Bobby Charlton, Best etc. while they won their first Champions League crown in the 80's. Great team the biggest within Italy though I feel Ac my be more popular worldwide.

Back to Thiago just popped in to find out what the news was and saw a couple of interesting discussion.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
Juve has more supporters. The new TV deal for Italian football, which was accepted by all clubs, clearly reflects this.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I really shouldn't have just checked out Thiago's youtube clips....I've seen what all the fuss is about now!

JmRssll555

I doubt moyes and united want the shine and focus taken off of the presentation of the new manager by announcing thiago or whatever other transfers during it... It's off.
Not sure if you're joking or not, so bare with me!

A big signing, especially a central midfielder, is the perfect way for Moyes to officially introduce himself to the fans and the media tomorrow. Thiago takes some of the limelight off the manager along with some of the early pressure, which is perfect as far as the club and Moyes are concerned.

Keep in mind that Sky have barely reported this transfer as it has built up momentum, so David Moyes unveiling Barcelona's next big thing, fresh from scoring a hat-trick in the final of the U21 Euros for Spain, is going to be huge news!

I really hope this is finally over and the deal is done now! I'm confident, but I'd love to hear it officially tomorrow.

Phil

Someone just bump the fecking Pogba thread so they can get on with it.

Revan

Assumptionman
Thats complete bollocks about Pogba and it's getting tiring listening to it. Pogba made 3 or 4 cameos. The two best teams he faced, Bilbao and Stoke, he looked brilliant. Everyone on Redcafe was calling for him to play more. But now he 'wasn't that impressive'? Bullshit.
Nah, he's overrated shit cnut twat son of a bitch and we didn't want him anyway. He was shit every time he played for us and did you see how brilliant Park and Rafael were on midfield for us. And let's not take about the amazing Cleverley and Anderson. He's playing in Juve only because they don't have midfielders, let's not joke themselves, Pirlo, Marchisisio and Vidal are very shit. Juve are smallish anyway, they are only the second most decorated club (regarding the domestic trophies) in Europe biggest leagues.

And I remember at the time in Caf when people were asking for him to play more. I don't understand why came this perception (one year after) that he didn't played good and wasn't ready for us. The only weak game Pogba had was that in Cup, when he spend most of the time playing as a ceterback cause we got a player sent oft. Against Stoke he looked more than ready.

Back to Alacanatarara, what the feck is he waiting? We should send Jones in a black ops mission to get him. That's seems to be the only possible way. The fecker couldn't made the decision where does he want to spend the next few years for more than two weeks. cnut.

twitter thread suggester
You know things are bad when Relevated tells you to stay on topic.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
Get your pogba talk out of here you gays

Well, it all started with analogies to Thiago and Pogba's situation. It's a mild derailing. If there were news about Thiago any pogba talk would be obliterated so why does it bother you that much?

twitter thread suggester
Well, it all started with analogies to Thiago and Pogba's situation. It's a mild derailing. If there were news about Thiago any pogba talk would be obliterated so why does it bother you that much?
Because people open this thread to read about Thiago, no Pogba, a saga that has been done to death and even has it's own thread. I am afraid Relevated is right for once.

Raulduke

Some Journo (didn't catch his name) just mentioned on Talk Sport that the presser tomorrow will be from Old Trafford rather than Carrington. Let's all jump to conclusions!

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Some Journo (didn't catch his name) just mentioned on Talk Sport that the presser tomorrow will be from Old Trafford rather than Carrington. Let's all jump to conclusions!
Party at my house, bring the house. This is great news!

Revan

Assumptionman
Does this mean that there will be a ball there? And Thiago will play with it?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout

Waaa, they're turning Carrington into a new restaurant for Mazinhooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.