Thiago Silva | Chelsea Player (leaving)

Chief123

Apart from the fact that he's only one game in and it's too soon to determine if he's a flop, it didn't look like age, pace or intensity were any of the reasons for his poor showing today.
The fact that the only time he wasn’t uncomfortable was once West Brom were 3-0 up and camped in their own box was telling. Just from that one match you can tell he ain’t going to cut it.

Makelele

I had no idea how elegant of a player Silva is. Absolute whipped cream this lad.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Back to his best today. If he can keep up performances like that, he'll comfortably be the best CB in the league this season.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
The fact that the only time he wasn’t uncomfortable was once West Brom were 3-0 up and camped in their own box was telling. Just from that one match you can tell he ain’t going to cut it.
Lmfao.

cyberman

If they have to lay back and play like shit for him to shine then Chelsea are in trouble.

izec

That is what i expected of him. Good short term transfer for them. Him and Mendy were good signings and improved them, without them they lose this game.

DarkXaero

I said that we should consider signing him in the summer on a free transfer, as a short term option. Not surprised to see that he's still quality.

Chief123

I’d zip yourself back up. If it needed a 10 men behind the ball kind of performance for him to look good, then good luck. Even Phil Jones looks amazing with 15 players helping him.

Makelele

I’d zip yourself back up. If it needed a 10 men behind the ball kind of performance for him to look good, then good luck. Even Phil Jones looks amazing with 15 players helping him.
His ball distribution and command of the space in front of him was just as, if not more impressive than the back to the wall stuff. You are being very unreasonable here.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Yawn. The only thing that saved you was the ref.

TheReligion

Abusive
Yawn. The only thing that saved you was the ref.
I swear that debatable penalty (let's not mention the one on Rashford eh) was your only chance of the game? 1 shot on target in 90 minutes. DDG with no saves to make. You hung on and Mendy and Silva got you a point. Congrats.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
I swear that debatable penalty (let's not mention the one on Rashford eh) was your only chance of the game? 1 shot on target in 90 minutes. DDG with no saves to make. You hung on and Mendy and Silva got you a point. Congrats.
Clear pen. Rashford was touched not fouled. Its a contact sport. You had a few potshots wow.

cyberman

Indeed. Massively overrated performance. Lindelof and Maguire were both better than him.
It reminds me of when people claimed Smalling was a class player for us when we defended in low blocks in big games, or how Young strung out a career here. It covers so many flaws that its not a real reflection of anything. The only reason Zouma isnt getting praised is because its Zouma and it would expose the whole charade and he didnt do anything wrong

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Look what the cat dragged in!

Where the F have you been? I don't remember giving you permission to take so much time off.

TheReligion

Abusive
Alas youre talking shit. Be happy the ref saved you.
Why come on here after the game to troll? I don't see the appeal. Speak about the game objectively. Mendy made three very good saves, the last world class. He kept the score level. Give your head a wobble.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
He won't have it that easy most weeks, we really didn't even try to put him under any pressure

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Alas youre talking shit. Be happy the ref saved you.
You not having a single shot all game saved us, you’re just angry cause you know it’s true.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Why come on here after the game to troll? I don't see the appeal. Speak about the game objectively. Mendy made three very good saves, the last world class. He kept the score level. Give your head a wobble.
Im not trolling. Youre just talking shit.
They were standard saves. And the ref cheated to not give a blatant pen. Be happy you got the draw.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Chelsea put on an embarrassing performance today. I’d be concerned if I was a Chelsea supporter. On a side note - Thiago seemed to have Cavanis footsteps memorized with his eyes closed

TheReligion

Abusive
They were standard saves. And the ref cheated to not give a blatant pen. Be happy you got the draw.
You utter embarrassment.

Ignore list with a new addition and only been back a day.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
No the ref not doing his job saved you.
Even your own player said it was a 50/50 decision

Oh and it wasn't just the ref, it's was those on VAR as well. Seems the only one who thinks it was a stonewall was you. What does that tell you...

WR10

Haha you know your team has had a stinker when you grasping onto a penalty call. I’d be concerned if I was a Chelsea fan. This man United team got battered by Spurs and Chelsea comes here with Frank setting them up like a mid table team

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Chelsea put on an embarrassing performance today. I’d be concerned if I was a Chelsea supporter. On a side note - Thiago seemed to have Cavanis footsteps memorized with his eyes closed
Lampard set his team out to attack you last season and got fecked on the counter a million times and we got battered 4-0 despite playing reasonably well.

He'll be delighted with the defensive performance today plus 3 clean sheets in 3 for the Mendy/Zouma/Silva combo.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
No the ref not doing his job saved you.
If the ref had been doing his job we'd both have had a penalty. Thankfully we weren't complete cowards so we don't need to cling onto that.

WR10

Lampard set his team out to attack you last season and got fecked on the counter a million times and we got battered 4-0 despite playing reasonably well.

He'll be delighted with the defensive performance today plus 3 clean sheets in 3 for the Mendy/Zouma/Silva combo.
Absolutely. The other deranged fella is coming on here pretending Chelsea deserved anything more than a point at best.