Thierry Henry

Reddish

The thought of seeing him again is pissing me off.

Reddish

He's an arrogant cnut, he's also fecking brilliant when he plays against us.

Just watching the Last Word and some of the things he's done against us have been fairly good. Wes will have his work cut out, he'd better show that he's worth the £60,000 week. I know he is, but he'd better remember it too.

Don16

Annoying cnut

Just watching the Last Word and some of the things he's done against us have been fairly good. Wes will have his work cut out, he'd better show that he's worth the £60,000 week. I know he is, but he'd better remember it too.
To be fair, for Arsenal, he was fecking brilliant most of the time.

TheRedPirate

Fairly good? That goal where he flicks it up and volleys past Barthez is sublime, defence going to have to be at their best to contain him, Messi and Eto'o. :nervous:

JazzG

Resident Arse.
Hes an arrogant cnut. Mind you he conveniently left the EPL just after Vidic joined it. Vidic will break him.
Maybe he needs to break him because IIRC he was at fault when he scored a header in the last minute against your lot.....

Rowem

gently, down the stream
Maybe he needs to break him because IIRC he was at fault when he scored a header in the last minute against your lot.....
The only highlight of your season last year? :lol:

JazzG

Resident Arse.
Also doubt he will have much of an impact this time though, doesn't look that interested these days...

The only highlight of your season last year? :lol:
There were a few others ;)

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Henry has never done that well against us. I am way more worried about Etoo and Messi.
Really?
I seem to remember a very special volley past Barthez and it'd please me if that sort of thing didn't happen against us on Wednesday. ;)

KeyserSoze

Batigol > Bauer
Im not entirely sure he will even start. He has not settled in well. Can see Bojan, Messi, Eto'o.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
REAL LOVE
£10m: Amount Thierry Henry was paid to stay at Arsenal for one more season in 2006 - £5m in wages plus a previously undisclosed up-front £5m signing-on fee, revealed in club accounts last week.

2006: Thierry says he stayed 'for love'. 'I simply could not face leaving the fans. They are my family. The love I have received in this country has been amazing. I've never played in Spain and now I never will. This is my last big contract - it's where I belong, where my heart is. Full stop. And this was never about money. My decision to stay or leave was never going to be based on economic considerations. People want to give you a label as a footballer where it's all about money, money, money - they should stop talking about that. It's not. It's about emotion, respect, loyalty - and real love.'

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2275041,00.html

zain

Believe
REAL LOVE
£10m: Amount Thierry Henry was paid to stay at Arsenal for one more season in 2006 - £5m in wages plus a previously undisclosed up-front £5m signing-on fee, revealed in club accounts last week.

2006: Thierry says he stayed 'for love'. 'I simply could not face leaving the fans. They are my family. The love I have received in this country has been amazing. I've never played in Spain and now I never will. This is my last big contract - it's where I belong, where my heart is. Full stop. And this was never about money. My decision to stay or leave was never going to be based on economic considerations. People want to give you a label as a footballer where it's all about money, money, money - they should stop talking about that. It's not. It's about emotion, respect, loyalty - and real love.'

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2275041,00.html
Now that's what I call talking from your ass!

Only at Arsenal..

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Did feck all when he came on tonight besides miss a free header and give us a free corner.