This week

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Monday Arsenal at home
Thursday AZ Alkmaar away
Sunday Newcastle away

This coming off a week which included a defeat at West Ham and a home draw with Rochdale of League One. No Rashford, no Martial, no Shaw, probably no Pogba. Just how bad are the next 7 days going to be?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Loss
Draw
Win

I expect the results to be as inconsistent as the team.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
It’s such a shame. Back 5 excluded, we are losing all the actual quality in the XI and are just being left with the fillers and grafters. Anyone capable of providing the magic is getting struck down ffs. Yes, including Rashford!

Bestietom

Jesus how bad have we got. Bates called us a car crash club on Sunday Supplement.
No forward planning , No strategy, too much put into commercial dealings and not enough into team building.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Monday Arsenal at home
Thursday AZ Alkmaar away
Sunday Newcastle away

This coming off a week which included a defeat at West Ham and a home draw with Rochdale of League One. No Rashford, no Martial, no Shaw, probably no Pogba. Just how bad are the next 7 days going to be?
Like you say we're missing key players again so no one should be expecting much. It won't stop the meltdowns though if we don't win all 3.

Denis' cuff

Jesus how bad have we got. Bates called us a car crash club on Sunday Supplement.
No forward planning , No strategy, too much put into commercial dealings and not enough into team building.
Who the feck is Bates?

He’s probably right though.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Pandering to the fans.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
Seems to me like for the first time in ages we actually do have a strategy. Problem is, this should have been started a few years ago, not now.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I’m confident Martial and Pogba will at least play against Newcastle, so optimistic about that.

That said, if they are unfit, I cannot see Ole, who bottles playing Mason in a single league game instead of Pereira - playing Greenwood in 3 games in a week. And that’s not ideal for him in any case. However, without Rashford and Martial - Greenwood has to play.

GenZRed

WLL. Or DLL. As long as we beat Arsenal I will be content, not happy.

Just goes to show how football has changed. My first season of following football (2003/04) Man United vs Arsenal was as big as it got. Now it appears to be the game for 5th place in the Premier League.