Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

AshRK

Has Seth always been in a prominent position since his debut? (This includes NXT). The only time I can remember him not being a main eventer was his feud with Ambrose (second time) but he still had a pretty prominent position. Otherwise its been Shield or involved with the title.

I would be surprised to see him get lost in the shuffle.
I don't know where he goes after losing to Brock. Not another alliance with ROman please. A meaningless feud with the likes of Zayn, Lashley, Drew, Bryan would also be a waste. Maybe a long feud with Styles for US championship, but that would be going a step down for both of them. Would be better if he wins the title and have AJ chase the universal championship. That would be fun.

Andersons Dietician

Does anyone know if Shane has a medical condition that makes him sweat so much? He basically did nothing on Smackdown and he was dripping as he left.

AshRK

Aew to premiere from October 2. Pretty sure SD at FOX also starts around the same time. Smart for AEW to not clash with WWE. Just grow your product and then slowly build from there.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
The Friday of the same week smackdown debuts.

Rumours of NXT going onto fs1 though. Could have Wednesday night wars on our hands.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Ugh, NXT will get the TV production treatment in that chase and it'll just become a yellow one hour version of Raw and Smackdown.

Does anyone know if Shane has a medical condition that makes him sweat so much? He basically did nothing on Smackdown and he was dripping as he left.
Colonel McSweaty Bollocks, as the guy on Cultaholic calls him.

He'll walk down the ramp and beads of sweat will be pouring off him. It's fascinating.

AshRK

I really hope for the sake of wrestling business AEW does well. Although, I think they need more star power unless they create new ones which would be better.

Sylar

As long as aew doesn't go all impact and become WWE lite and stays as an alternative to begin with

Nxt going on TV is terrible. Remember ecw relaunch was meant to be online only and then it got a tv deal and Vince wwe'd it up

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Shane has all the signs and symptoms of steroid abuse mate. I was competing at a semi professional bodybuilding level up to a few years back and I still train with two professional bodybuilders. I’ve been around a lot of people over the years that were users and can spot the signs.

A lot of bodybuilders will cycle clenbuterol which acts like a fat burner. It increases your bodies natural temperature and makes you sweat like a motherfecker.

You only need to look at Shane to see he’s on the gear. I’d bet money on him using clenbuterol as well.

I’ve only tried it once and I couldn’t complete the two week cycle. I was laying awake at 3 am feeling like my heart was going to burst through my chest as it was beating so fast. Scary shit.

Andersons Dietician

Shane has all the signs and symptoms of steroid abuse mate. I was competing at a semi professional bodybuilding level up to a few years back and I still train with two professional bodybuilders. I’ve been around a lot of people over the years that were users and can spot the signs.

A lot of bodybuilders will cycle clenbuterol which acts like a fat burner. It increases your bodies natural temperature and makes you sweat like a motherfecker.

You only need to look at Shane to see he’s on the gear. I’d bet money on him using clenbuterol as well.

I’ve only tried it once and I couldn’t complete the two week cycle. I was laying awake at 3 am feeling like my heart was going to burst through my chest as it was beating so fast. Scary shit.
You can buy legal versions of that though so maybe he is on thermabol or something. Just trying to get his summer body but honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if he is a heavy steroid user.

Other topic.

So when Charlotte said she was going to get someone better for SS are we thinking Sasha or Nia or will she actually choose someone crap or maybe Triss. Or Ronda.

Speaking of Ronda was in a YouTube loop yesterday and came across Ronda walking her goats with Paige. Seems like such a weird combo.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Best Raw in a long, long time.

The 24/7 stuff is just brilliant and Maria especially is fantastic. Such a bitch.

Two very good matches in the tag and gauntlet matches. All of a sudden WWE has a strong stable with lots of gold.

Stories got furthered with Becky/Natalya, Brock/Seth, Roman/Joe, AJ/Ricochet.

The ending was chaotic. Rollins must hate being in those segments because Brock does not hold back with those chair shots. Realistically Rollins should be off TV for a month after a beatdown like that but he'll be back next week with taped ribs.

AshRK

Best Raw in a long, long time.

The 24/7 stuff is just brilliant and Maria especially is fantastic. Such a bitch.

Two very good matches in the tag and gauntlet matches. All of a sudden WWE has a strong stable with lots of gold.

Stories got furthered with Becky/Natalya, Brock/Seth, Roman/Joe, AJ/Ricochet.

The ending was chaotic. Rollins must hate being in those segments because Brock does not hold back with those chair shots. Realistically Rollins should be off TV for a month after a beatdown like that but he'll be back next week with taped ribs.
That's how it should be but knowing WWE and their booking he will be back next week acting like nothing happened. I think Rollins should just not appear next week and should come wounded to Summerslam. I can see Brock winning but my issue is who next for Brock. Not roman or Braun again ffs.

Andersons Dietician

That's how it should be but knowing WWE and their booking he will be back next week acting like nothing happened. I think Rollins should just not appear next week and should come wounded to Summerslam. I can see Brock winning but my issue is who next for Brock. Not roman or Braun again ffs.
Braun’s never really had a proper crack at him. I want to see that match and was hoping he’d somehow come out during that Seth beatdown which I was thoroughly enjoying. I honestly can’t bring myself to like Seth, I’ve no idea what it is but I just find him so boring and every match seems very similar. But anyway Brain is pretty much the only guy who really sort of measures up to Brock but with The Club reformed could be interesting to see them go after Brock. Really hoping Finn joins them after summerslam and his time off of that is happening.

That triple threat tag match was awesome and that suplex off the rope which turned in to a DD on the outside from Anderson and Dash I think it was was awesome. Then the suplex off the top rope to the outside. Man so good.

Cole was a bit of a numbering mess the whole episode I felt. Probably what prompted Renyee to jump in early when he said that Natty thing during the Bliss Becky match.

Fener1907

How long will the Kofi Kingston meh title run go on for. The guy was a solid midcarder and nothing has really changed since becoming the champion except making the other talent look weak and the title insignificant.

Sylar

His title reign has been strong. One of the better booked champs in recent times

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
His title reign has been strong. One of the better booked champs in recent times
Being booked strongly doesn't make a compelling reign. I think it's been bang average and putting him across from Orton just show he's a jumped up midcarder up against a genuine star.

Orton's promo last night was one of the best you'll see in wrestling all year, in my opinion.

Sylar

It's been a fun reign imo @Shane88
His matches have mostly been great.

Haven't watched much raw and sd but from highlight vids and ppv his stuff has been more interesting than Rollins and as a champ, recent ones

Don't mind Orton beating him though would have liked Joe to have done it

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
It's been a fun reign imo @Shane88
His matches have mostly been great.

Haven't watched much raw and sd but from highlight vids and ppv his stuff has been more interesting than Rollins and as a champ, recent ones

Don't mind Orton beating him though would have liked Joe to have done it
Wouldn't be hard, a toaster is more interesting than face Seth Rollins. Bland as they come.

Some people should never be face, he's one of them.

Fener1907

This sums up my thoughts perfectly.

I think it's been bang average and putting him across from Orton just show he's a jumped up midcarder up against a genuine star.
Orton was stale for a period but he hasn't been a champion for a while and has put in enough great work (his promos with AJ were fantastic) that he could easily slot back in as champion and have some great feuds. He is a genuine talent and I'm excited to see what he could do without Cena buzzing around.

Meanwhile, Kofi comes across as a fan living the dream, a bit like Bayley. Compare him to another champion in another company like Okada and it doesn't look any better for him. The Rainmaker vs. the weakest member of a group known for pancake worship.

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
My face entrances.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
Kofi's reign has been okay. His reign, like Rollins', has suffered from the overall poor standard of the product and the disinterest it's caused since Mania and the lack of any feuds of real substance. It's just not very memorable because they haven't had him do anything interesting. Sticking someone like Orton in his place and you'll get the same thing, except worse matches.

Also pretty much every world champion in wrestling looks second rate to Okada. The guy is a rockstar and presented as such.

Sylar

Kofi's reign has been okay. His reign, like Rollins', has suffered from the overall poor standard of the product and the disinterest it's caused since Mania and the lack of any feuds of real substance. It's just not very memorable because they haven't had him do anything interesting. Sticking someone like Orton in his place and you'll get the same thing, except worse matches.

Also pretty much every world champion in wrestling looks second rate to Okada. The guy is a rockstar and presented as such.
Agreed. Actually Orton did have that, after he beat bray for the title years ago at wm. He had a run that was even worse which resulted in him losing to Jinder.

Fener1907

Overall poor standard and yet Orton has been one of the more entertaining guys on Smackdown, hence the comment about him having been stale and that no longer being the case. And instead of looking at it as Kofi having suffered because of the product and disinterest, I'd say he's more a cause. Great for some of the "WWE universe" who have been there all along with his underdog story, boring for just about everyone else.

AJ was championship material and still is. He's not the type who would pale in comparison to Okada, as the guy has done it in Japan himself and that's what made the WWE so keen to land him. He really shouldn't be losing to Kofi but they did it. Samoa Joe is another name who could bring real interest to the title.

Sylar

Joe is a main event jobber tbh. Sad to say but he's like bray was before the character tweak. Doubt he brings more interest than Kofi and I'm a huge fan of Joe

Fener1907

Joe is a main event jobber tbh. Sad to say but he's like bray was before the character tweak. Doubt he brings more interest than Kofi and I'm a huge fan of Joe
Absolutely is a main event jobber. However, if he's put in a position like Kofi, he automatically loses that spot and gets a chance to show how good he is. He's got a really good habit of getting fans invested in feuds despite them knowing his status, so as with Bray before him, it's about taking those shackles off. Won't happen, of course, but they're doing a really poor job of making the title interesting considering all of the talent at their disposal.

Sylar

Absolutely is a main event jobber. However, if he's put in a position like Kofi, he automatically loses that spot and gets a chance to show how good he is. He's got a really good habit of getting fans invested in feuds despite them knowing his status, so as with Bray before him, it's about taking those shackles off. Won't happen, of course, but they're doing a really poor job of making the title interesting considering all of the talent at their disposal.
Don't think Joe brings more interest than kofi at this point.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Look at this promo and compare it to Seth Freakin' Rollins, or Kofi Kingston for that matter...

They're certainly not championship calibre.

AshRK

It pains to see how WWE are completely destroying or in some case destroyed three guys who can be a top heel , Samao Joe, Lashley and Drew McIntyre. All these three are doing is jobbing. Absolute Waste.

Sylar

It pains to see how WWE are completely destroying or in some case destroyed three guys who can be a top heel , Samao Joe, Lashley and Drew McIntyre. All these three are doing is jobbing. Absolute Waste.
Yeah, but two are feeder guys before getting to the challenge of the best in the world...

AshRK

Is it just me or the way seth has been acting in social media like a jerk, he feels like a bad guy. This whole face run since mania has been nothing but pathetic. I seriously hope he eventually turns heel because it suits him more.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Is it just me or the way seth has been acting in social media like a jerk, he feels like a bad guy. This whole face run since mania has been nothing but pathetic. I seriously hope he eventually turns heel because it suits him more.
The social media stuff translates to maybe 5% of live crowds. Whenever WWE try to bring social media stuff on the mic it's greeted with confused silence.

Rollins keeps putting his foot in his mouth though.

The Moxley stuff. The "look at my bank account" remark to Ospreay was such a bad look and just paints him as a twat in my mind now.

Says a lot that there was "one more time" chants during his beatdown by Brock.

AshRK

The social media stuff translates to maybe 5% of live crowds. Whenever WWE try to bring social media stuff on the mic it's greeted with confused silence.

Rollins keeps putting his foot in his mouth though.

The Moxley stuff. The "look at my bank account" remark to Ospreay was such a bad look and just paints him as a twat in my mind now.

Says a lot that there was "one more time" chants during his beatdown by Brock.
You are correct that on most occasions social media stuff hardly matters but rollins has been acting like a jerk on twitter for some time and that just will ruin your character eventually. Imagine Bray wyatt posting video every week of hugging people and babies, his fiend character will have less impact.

I think the other issue is his pairing with becky was the worst thing to happen to his character. They both lack chemistry and it always felt like a forced relationship. Heck braun and bliss' chemistry looked much much better. Like where the feck was becky when brock was beating the hell out of rollins. Shouldn't she just accompany him to the ambulance. These small things do matter and wwe which once were the master of valuing the details have completely given up on them.