Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Andersons Dietician

Although I am excited seeing Bray back but I do not want demon v. Bray feud again and that to this soon. Balor should be slowly alligned with the club again. I would have done something like this.

Have a number one contender match for Kofi's championship and have balor win it. Then you can have club approach Balor to join them but have balor refuse it. Then at summerslam you can have Aj and co. help Balor win the title and form the CLUB again. You can have Gallows and anderson also win tag team title from Newday (Raw/SD anyways is not working). Then you can have a proper domination from the club for next 6 to 9 months. A dominant heel faction who actually wins stuff.
Agreed and I think that would be fantastic but I think maybe swap Balor and Finn’s titles there. Think they would be better to add another member as well for more muscle or something. A good heal faction would be a brilliant addition and hopefully the Club can do something and actually win something.

Which reminds me. Why the hell is Drew arguably the best heal they have losing to god damn Cedric Alexander. You had a guy you were building as a monster slayer who wasn’t scared of Braun and actually laid him out numerous times. Gone toe to toe with the golden boy Roman and come out still as a decent and respected heal. Squared up to the Undertaker, humiliated Kurt and now this...

They need credible heals so their actual stories have weight but if you’re just going to throw away heals left right and centre no wonder the show gets panned.

Sylar

Alexa whining about the crowd being disrespectful during the women's match and retweeting stuff about how fans supposedly want the women's revolution but treat the matches like that makes me laugh.

First off, the match was an absolute shitshow and the crowd were within their rights to call it out. They paid money to be entertained and had to sit through 25 minutes of that crap. Alexa was the worst of the lot too, by a distance.

Secondly, men have had the same treatment. Roman/Joe, Rollins/Ambrose, Rollins/Ziggler, Rollins/Corbin (there's a pattern emerging here) Roman/Brock, Roman/Undertaker have all had crowds turn on their matches. Those matches were infinitely better than last night's and in some cases didn't deserve the crowd reactions they got.
Remember Bellas and Paige complaining about this. But if its boring, its boring.

Unless the women dont want equality, and just want everything to be praised?

AshRK

Rumored card for SS

Lesnar v. Rollins
Kofi v. Randy
Becky v. Natalya
Drew v. Undertaker
KO v. Shane
Bayley v. Ember Moon
AJ v. Ricochet
Bray v. Balor
Alister Balck v. Cesaro

Not too excited with that card. Randy v. Kofi should be fun and so would be Drew v. Undertaker. Other than that we have seen most of the matches and ultimately there will be no payoff to any storyline.

b82REZ

I've been largely ambivalent towards WWE and only read results online now, but the Bray Wyatt reboot really piqued my interest. However having him to go straight for Balor, who will inevitably become the Demon at some point in the fued just means they either have to sacrifice the Demon's undefeated streak or again banish Wyatt back to the lower mid card when he loses his returning fued. Wyatt is absolute money and they need to push him to the moon, but equally the Demon persona is interesting depite Balor having the charisma of a piece of balsa wood but they're going to ruin one of their rising stars again.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
It's about The Demon was killed off and it would be a big deal for Bray to do it.

Finn has requested time off after Summerslam that's been granted apparently so have Bray's Fiend kill The Demon once and for all. Let Finn take his break and maybe have him come back as a heel. Although I remember dirtsheets saying he's happy coasting along as a face since his merchandise sells a lot.

Christ, he's painfully dull. A smiling pair of abs.

Sylar

Finn should join Club. And they should lead to them (dominating), then do a slow turn (like they did with Shield) and then have Undisputed debut (kinda like Wyatt family initially did).

Could be great. Especially with the AJ and Adam Cole twitter interactions.

b82REZ

It's about The Demon was killed off and it would be a big deal for Bray to do it.

Finn has requested time off after Summerslam that's been granted apparently so have Bray's Fiend kill The Demon once and for all. Let Finn take his break and maybe have him come back as a heel. Although I remember dirtsheets saying he's happy coasting along as a face since his merchandise sells a lot.

No doubt it would be huge push for Wyatt but I feel they could have been a larger build. The story writes itself for two demonic type forces to eventually meet. Wyatt should have come back and taken out Kofi and been inserted into the title picture. Having him win at SS and then have a dominate run while they slowly turn Owens into 20 Stone Cold to eventually beat him.

gormless

I feel they could have done so much more with the demon though. It would be killing it off despite not using it anywhere near its potential

Sylar

I really wonder what would have happened had Finn not been injured vs Seth when he won the title.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I feel they could have done so much more with the demon though. It would be killing it off despite not using it anywhere near its potential
The Demon died when he didn't use it against Brock.

It made no sense. He's unbeaten on the main roster as The Demon but against his most intimidating opponent ever he comes out as the same smiling, cock thrusting Finn.

The Demon vs The Beast. This shit writes itself.

I really wonder what would have happened had Finn not been injured vs Seth when he won the title.
Pushed to the moon. He was only just called up from NXT and beat Roman, in the middle of his SuperRoman push, clean as a whistle and then beat Rollins for the Universal title. They definitely had huge plans for him.

AshRK

If you take out the demon's entrance , Finn's character is bland as anything. The only way Finn's character can be somewhat redeemed is by having him turn heel and join the Club. Have AJ and the club help Finn win the WWE championship and then by the time mania season rolls in , have a slow build for AJ v. Finn match. I just cannot see how else this Finn's character can survive even with the demon.

Sylar

The Demon died when he didn't use it against Brock.

It made no sense. He's unbeaten on the main roster as The Demon but against his most intimidating opponent ever he comes out as the same smiling, cock thrusting Finn.

The Demon vs The Beast. This shit writes itself.
Yeah. I think it also gave us the result as soon as he came out as normal Finn. The problem is, they havent done anything with Normal Finn.
It was strange, I remember Finn (as demon) beat AJ (who took place of Sister Abigail). Then they just squashed Finn to Kane for some strange reason. And then it seemed like ages since Finn was used again.

Pushed to the moon. He was only just called up from NXT and beat Roman, in the middle of his SuperRoman push, clean as a whistle and then beat Rollins for the Universal title. They definitely had huge plans for him.
Yeah, I remember Roman being suspended around that time. I do wonder who Finn would have lost the title to given they went with KO winning, then losing to Goldberg who lost to Brock. Maybe they would have done the same but pushed it out?

Fener1907

No matter who has those straps on their shoulders, they're ugly as sin, especially the 'Universal' title. Its name is also still as stupid as the day it was announced.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Anyone been watching any G1? Osprey Vs Okada was top stuff

Also, I find all this "my career was in the toilet" shite that Ambrose/Moxley keeps banging on about to be a bit rich... He was constantly on TV and main eventing ffs

Also this idea that only now can he be a good wrestler is weird too... It's not like he hasn't had good matches in the WWE.

Last edited:

Sylar

His match with Brock will forever be one of the biggest disappointments

Mystry

Friendship is magic
A bland mediocre babyface title run like all the others because they don't know how to book babyfaces. As sad as it was Finn getting injured, it did lead to the Jericho/Owens friendship taking centre stage.

Sylar

A bland mediocre babyface title run like all the others because they don't know how to book babyfaces. As sad as it was Finn getting injured, it did lead to the Jericho/Owens friendship taking centre stage.
That's what I mean. Owens won the title soon after, Rollins turned face after being screwed by hhh and such.

AshRK

Think it’s the Raw reunion show today.
Not too excited. Hopefully they have some plan but I doubt this show will do any good for the future. It will be filled with nostalgic act and will feel great for that moment but once the show is over it would not have done much to build a story line. Although WWE and vince always do something interesting during the summer season, aka Nexus angle, Punk's pipe bomb, Punk turning heel and attacking the Rock, Randy and Hhh turning heel and attacking Bryan, The 2016 draft and HHH attacking Seth but I am not too hopeful this time.

Sylar

They should just do what they always do, have all the old farts embarrass the new talent. And then wonder why nobody pays to see the new talent.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
WWE is dying a slow painful death. That show last night was absolutely dreadful. I don't like The Elite but last night was my first time thinking "Please let AEW be good so there is another option."

You think the 10 to 20 year old age bracket are looking at DX, Hall and Nash and thinking "Wow, this is fecking cool!"? A bunch of old bored men slowly circle jerking each other still wanting to go over against current guys, desperate to relive their glory days. It's pathetic. What's worse is it is indulged.

Foley put over one of the current roster. He knows what he should be doing. Foley has been forever making people look good though.

There was literally only one highlight and it was seeing Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres again.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
I don't know how they could've possibly seen it as a good idea.

A temporary boost perhaps but it's so obvious that they've no clue what to do and are panicking massively.

The writing staff have failed and that's probably due in massive part to Vince.

Last night was a monument to the failure of WWE since the Attitude Era to create anyone or anything worth watching.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
Foley put over one of the current roster. He knows what he should be doing. Foley has been forever making people look good though.
When Foley was killing himself making Edge look like a fecking superstar, Hogan was going over Randy Orton. Mick always understood the business.

Sylar

They should just do what they always do, have all the old farts embarrass the new talent. And then wonder why nobody pays to see the new talent.
Always fun when they do this, and then people say the new talent are getting a 'rub' by being in the same ring as the older guys.

AshRK

Not too excited. Hopefully they have some plan but I doubt this show will do any good for the future. It will be filled with nostalgic act and will feel great for that moment but once the show is over it would not have done much to build a story line. Although WWE and vince always do something interesting during the summer season, aka Nexus angle, Punk's pipe bomb, Punk turning heel and attacking the Rock, Randy and Hhh turning heel and attacking Bryan, The 2016 draft and HHH attacking Seth but I am not too hopeful this time.
So I wasn't much wrong. Infact it was even more inconsequential than I imagined. HHH teaming with Seth for god knows why. John Cena interaction with USO's for god knows why. Stone cold and Hogan's promo for god knows why. Rey Mysterio fighting with Zayn for god knows why. Roman going over Joe for god knows why. I just don't see the point of it anymore and then they wonder why no new stars are over with the crowd.

I found it so strange (in a sad way) that WWE's so called top star, Seth "Freaking" Rollins" looked like a lost child with the DX and Outlaws and Kliq group. Hate to say it but most of these new stars are bland as hell.

The only good thing about the whole show apart from hearing Stone Cold's music was Bray attack Mick Foley. I hope they have a match at SS but knowing WWE they will just forget about it and move forward. One more thing can Micheal Cole and other commentators just shut up when Bray Wyatt shows up. It seems more creepier when no one is talking shit unless ofcourse it is JR.

Sylar

Seriously.

It might be fun for a moment, but they should have had McIntyre take out Hogan brutally.

Or had somebody take out Outlaws, and 'throw' them off the stage in a dumpster or some shit. Use the old star to make a new one and garner interest for them.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I found it so strange (in a sad way) that WWE's so called top star, Seth "Freaking" Rollins" looked like a lost child with the DX and Outlaws and Kliq group.

There's your "top guy." The same top guy who was overshadowed by his girlfriend in the last two PPVs.

He's a dork.

AshRK

There's your "top guy." The same top guy who was overshadowed by his girlfriend in the last two PPVs.

He's a dork.
His run since WM has been anything but great. I don''t even blame him because most of today's wrestlers are like him. You have Ricochet, Finn balor, Sami Zayn when he was face, all have same persona. Bland. Like in attitude era and even in mid 2000's era each wrestler had their own persona. I think the issue is good guys nowaday's in WWE are booked like idiots and most of the bad guys are booked like cowards. Like Didn't Rollins and HHH have a feud just 2 years ago which culminated at WM, why are they hugging and kissing for no god damn reason.

I look at the picture and the way Rollins have been acting in social media (as a jerk), why would I even root for him against Brock, the same brock who many including me cannot stand. I can see Rollins losing at SS and then getting lost in the shuffle.

Sylar

Has Seth always been in a prominent position since his debut? (This includes NXT). The only time I can remember him not being a main eventer was his feud with Ambrose (second time) but he still had a pretty prominent position. Otherwise its been Shield or involved with the title.

I would be surprised to see him get lost in the shuffle.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
Has Seth always been in a prominent position since his debut? (This includes NXT). The only time I can remember him not being a main eventer was his feud with Ambrose (second time) but he still had a pretty prominent position. Otherwise its been Shield or involved with the title.

I would be surprised to see him get lost in the shuffle.
He spent last year feuding over the IC title for most of it before having that feud with ambrose you mentioned. Funnily enough one of his better years.

R.E.D.

So I wasn't much wrong. Infact it was even more inconsequential than I imagined. HHH teaming with Seth for god knows why. John Cena interaction with USO's for god knows why. Stone cold and Hogan's promo for god knows why. Rey Mysterio fighting with Zayn for god knows why. Roman going over Joe for god knows why. I just don't see the point of it anymore and then they wonder why no new stars are over with the crowd.

I found it so strange (in a sad way) that WWE's so called top star, Seth "Freaking" Rollins" looked like a lost child with the DX and Outlaws and Kliq group. Hate to say it but most of these new stars are bland as hell.

The only good thing about the whole show apart from hearing Stone Cold's music was Bray attack Mick Foley. I hope they have a match at SS but knowing WWE they will just forget about it and move forward. One more thing can Micheal Cole and other commentators just shut up when Bray Wyatt shows up. It seems more creepier when no one is talking shit unless ofcourse it is JR.
No, for God's sake no. Mick can't take it anymore. He's fecked up.