Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Sylar

What do people make of Kenny Omegas comments about NXT?

I mean you can say hes 'in character' but then again, hes also a top official for AEW too.

R.E.D.

What do people make of Kenny Omegas comments about NXT?

I mean you can say hes 'in character' but then again, hes also a top official for AEW too.
I'm fine with it because I'm pretty sure he's saying that in character. He's not doing a Seth Rollins, Saying BS to be cool. They are at war and these shoots are what make it interesting.

One thing I'm pretty sure of is that NXT's superstars response to that will be something like that how proud they are of their work and if it's developmental so be it, anyway they are the best thing in professional wrestling.

By the way am I the only one who is surprised how Mauro Ranallo called the show professional wrestling and not sports entertainment?

Sylar

I'm fine with it because I'm pretty sure he's saying that in character. He's not doing a Seth Rollins, Saying BS to be cool. They are at war and these shoots are what make it interesting.

One thing I'm pretty sure of is that NXT's superstars response to that will be something like that how proud they are of their work and if it's developmental so be it, anyway they are the best thing in professional wrestling.

By the way am I the only one who is surprised how Mauro Ranallo called the show professional wrestling and not sports entertainment?
Nah, cos its NXT and HHH run.

NXT this week btw was great. It was like a mini Takeover. Heard it got a 1m+ rating too.
Wednesdays are going to be fun.

R.E.D.

Nah, cos its NXT and HHH run.

NXT this week btw was great. It was like a mini Takeover. Heard it got a 1m+ rating too.
Wednesdays are going to be fun.
Yeah I know but they always called it sports entertainment in NXT too. Ciampa says he is the greatest "sports entertainer" of all time.

Anyway I'm glad they call it professional wrestling on NXT. It just shows that it will be HHH's project and Vince doesn't want to Vince it up (well at least right now).

Yeah it was great. And next week will probably be awesome again with Lee vs Dijacovic.

Sylar

Yeah I know but they always called it sports entertainment in NXT too. Ciampa says he is the greatest "sports entertainer" of all time.

Anyway I'm glad they call it professional wrestling on NXT. It just shows that it will be HHH's project and Vince doesn't want to Vince it up (well at least right now).

Yeah it was great. And next week will probably be awesome again with Lee vs Dijacovic.
"Cleaner, I got this"

Anyway, Ciampa said that to get boos :lol: He knew what he was doing.
Wanna see what happens to NXT once AEW starts. History shows that Vince will want to get involved given its on TV.

Lee vs Dijakovic was awesome from a few weeks ago. This has been a fun feud between the two.

Bwuk

Find it interesting that Rollins is facing Mysterio for the title next week.

Probably very unlikely but I wouldn't be too surprised if Rey won so the Fiend can beat Rollins at HIAC without winning the title.

Andersons Dietician

Most predictable ending to Raw ever but...

Did this bulldog just pull off a perfect running bulldog

Last edited:

Sylar

Im not sure I understand reys storyline. He lost and lost. Then Dominic said something to him and Rey didnt retire. Then he lost and then won, and now is number 1 contender? So if he loses, he will want to retire again? But he hasnt overcome Andrade?

Oh gosh, if its Rollins vs Fiend, they are gonna have Rollins give him the curbstomp. And Bray will get up. But then get superkicked. And then curbstomped three times. And then lights go out and then Fiend has disappeared but laughing, and thats how they will end HIAC right?

AshRK

Im not sure I understand reys storyline. He lost and lost. Then Dominic said something to him and Rey didnt retire. Then he lost and then won, and now is number 1 contender? So if he loses, he will want to retire again? But he hasnt overcome Andrade?

Oh gosh, if its Rollins vs Fiend, they are gonna have Rollins give him the curbstomp. And Bray will get up. But then get superkicked. And then curbstomped three times. And then lights go out and then Fiend has disappeared but laughing, and thats how they will end HIAC right?
I really found it funny the way Rollins was screaming like a baby when Fiend was just in front of him. I hope ROllins does some promo saying Fiend is the most dangerous creature he has ever met and it is impossible to be int he ring with him. I won't actually mind Rey winning the title next week and have Fiend destroy Rollins. Rey can then lose the title to Drew at survivor series or after that. Easy transition and you can still have Fiend look dominant and less need to over expose him considering he does not have the title.

Sylar

I reckon Fiend destroys Rey next week @AshRK and we still get Fiend/Rollins title match. I was also thinking it might be too soon, but fck it, given WWEs recent history, id rather this Fiend gets the title than a watered down version in a few months when WWE somehow manage to ruin it and have no idea how to take it to the next level.

Rollins being scared is fckin weird given hes the top guy. Im trying to think of other top faces in history who have been major players and swapping positions with Rollins (Did that with Owens too on SD side). I wouldnt expect Austin or Rock to cry when they are the face. Sure Austin cried when Angle threatened to throw him into the river, but he was the villain at the time.

Concerned? worried? Yeah. Afraid? nah. But then again, WWE has been absolutely terrible at making a top hero.

AshRK

I reckon Fiend destroys Rey next week @AshRK and we still get Fiend/Rollins title match. I was also thinking it might be too soon, but fck it, given WWEs recent history, id rather this Fiend gets the title than a watered down version in a few months when WWE somehow manage to ruin it and have no idea how to take it to the next level.

Rollins being scared is fckin weird given hes the top guy. Im trying to think of other top faces in history who have been major players and swapping positions with Rollins (Did that with Owens too on SD side). I wouldnt expect Austin or Rock to cry when they are the face. Sure Austin cried when Angle threatened to throw him into the river, but he was the villain at the time.

Concerned? worried? Yeah. Afraid? nah. But then again, WWE has been absolutely terrible at making a top hero.
With the way Rollins has been booked since Mania I don't see him as a top babyface but a guy who I want to see get beaten up. That's how horrible his character has become and it's a shame considering I like Rollins a lot. As weird as it may sound but the best booked babyface right now WWE has is Roman Reigns. There is no nonsense talk from him, just doing his job and beating up people. I like that. I can relate to that. But you are absolutely right, WWE doesn't know how to book their heroes and neither do they know how to book their villains. It all stems from this 50/50 booking. Ultimately no one goes over and everyone looks like chumps.

Sylar

Holy sh... AEW (cody) went on a big one about how WWEs UK TV deal sucks compared to AEWs. But that deal with ITV is a shambles.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Holy sh... AEW (cody) went on a big one about how WWEs UK TV deal sucks compared to AEWs. But that deal with ITV is a shambles.
Literally said from day dot AEW on ITV is not a good idea at all. They'll feck it up somehow because it's ITV, that's what they do.

And here we are.

Sylar

Literally said from day dot AEW on ITV is not a good idea at all. They'll feck it up somehow because it's ITV, that's what they do.

And here we are.
And the timing of it. I can so see them copying channel five and adding 'pow' 'wham' like Ch5 did for WCW in 2000. Ugh.
See, this is annoying because I want AEW to do well. But nobody is going to wait until Sunday 8am in 2019.
All this unnecesary boasting from Cody and Omega.

If they are looking for a quick solution to airing live, this is such a bizarre announcement.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
And tbh, the pat
And the timing of it. I can so see them copying channel five and adding 'pow' 'wham' like Ch5 did for WCW in 2000. Ugh.
See, this is annoying because I want AEW to do well. But nobody is going to wait until Sunday 8am in 2019.
All this unnecesary boasting from Cody and Omega.

If they are looking for a quick solution to airing live, this is such a bizarre announcement.
Tell you what, I'd be fuming if I paid for any of those two PPVs they did which were free in America. Absolutely shocking treatment of the UK fanbase.

Bwuk

What? Cody lied to us? AEW making promises they can't keep?

Who would of thought?

Sylar

Do you remember 'My neck.... my neck" when Roman pushed him down. It was so bad it was hilariously good.

Bojan11

Would actually be a good way to get him over.
Yeah right like if that’s happening. Austin and Rock will not get attacked as they are protected.

The rock has a Disney move to promote and Disney own fox.

I hope they just bury Corbin.

Sylar

Biggest week of wrestling in a long time starting tonight. New Raw set...

Apparently pyro is back too.
Pyro is back. They taking it seriously

And a championship match to start raw. No promo...? Altho he ain't dressed to compete

Castia

Like the new arena setup

Huge week in wrestling. It’s nice to see WWE get some real competition, it’s great for all wrestling fans because they have to up their game.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Wonder if they'll have the Fiend decimate the Rock. They've certainly been going all out with ads on Fox randomly including flashes of the Fiend's face and Rock likes Bray Wyatt. It'd make the first episode a memorable one that's for sure.

Oldyella

Wonder if they'll have the Fiend decimate the Rock. They've certainly been going all out with ads on Fox randomly including flashes of the Fiend's face and Rock likes Bray Wyatt. It'd make the first episode a memorable one that's for sure.
He's always been willing to put people over too. (He says acting like he knows about pro wrestling)