Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Bojan11

Wonder if they'll have the Fiend decimate the Rock. They've certainly been going all out with ads on Fox randomly including flashes of the Fiend's face and Rock likes Bray Wyatt. It'd make the first episode a memorable one that's for sure.
It ain’t happening. Just like with Stone cold these guys are protected. Also the rock has a image to protect. He might want to put Bray over. Doesn’t mean Vince or the guys at Fox will want that.

The ending of Raw was disastrous. Rusev is stupid if he’s signed another contract just so he can have another pointless feud over Lana.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
It ain’t happening. Just like with Stone cold these guys are protected. Also the rock has a image to protect. He might want to put Bray over. Doesn’t mean Vince or the guys at Fox will want that.

The ending of Raw was disastrous. Rusev is stupid if he’s signed another contract just so he can have another pointless feud over Lana.
The Rock isn't looking weak if he gets destroyed by The Fiend, particularly not if it's another attack with the lights out.

Sylar

Doing an angle with your partner kissing another wrestler is never a good idea. It never ends well.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Doing an angle with your partner kissing another wrestler is never a good idea. It never ends well.
Happened already with Rusev, Lana and Ziggler and they're still together.

But this and the Mike and Maria stuff, someone on the writing team is indulging their weird little swinging/cuckold kink.

Edit: And the Maverick stuff. This is just weird now.

Last edited:

Bwuk

The Rock is not getting beaten up by that fat neckbeard in a jokers mask The Fiend.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout

But this and the Mike and Maria stuff, someone on the writing team is indulging their weird little swinging/cuckold kink.

It's fecking bizarre.

I didn't mind it as much when it was in the comedy 24/7 Title stuff (and with Maverick it was obviously played for laughs) ... but now that it's all over the show, including in the main event, it's just weird... and a bit gross.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
It's really fecking weird.

I don't understand why the wrestlers are so open and up for it.

Sylar

The first time it happened it ended quickly due to the engagement and TMZ video. I'm sure Lana and rusev were punished over it

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Would not be shocked in the slightest if Vince was a ****.

Well done WWE for not kink shaming in 2019 :smirk:

Sylar

Seth is beating Fiend in HIAC right? I mean theyve made Seth look like a total chump in the whole build up.
IT feels like such a Bray feud where he gets upper hand in pretty much every segment before PPV before losing PPV.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
:lol:

They've been solid for about 2 or so months now IMO.
Ah in fairness I stopped watching completely around 5 months ago. Saw some highlights and see a lara affair story, and some team flair rubbish before that. I don't know how anyone can be interested in Vinces stories tbh, He's so trash.

The only entertaining bit I found was Lesnar beating up Rey and his son :lol:

Andersons Dietician

Brock monster awesome. Rest of show just meh. Felt a little weird watching Rusev watching his wife make out with Bobby Lashley

Query how old are Kofi’s kids and could they take a couple of Germans or that release suplex he was doing. Brock also looks like he is back on all the supplements.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
It's the season premier, pyro is back. Show still sucked though. Hell In A Cell is this weekend and unless I haven't been paying enough attention(which is likely to be fair) I can only think of three feuds going on. Seth/Fiend, Becky/Sasha and the Rowan thing. Though I think Gulak might be facing Carillo.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Would not be shocked in the slightest if Vince was a ****.

Well done WWE for not kink shaming in 2019 :smirk:
He did book Eric Bischoff to kiss his wife....and daughter and it's well known that he was going to do an incest angle with him and Steph before he was talked out of it.

Bwuk

When is Lars Sullivan back? Would love him to come and squash The Fiend.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I am - I just don't find Wyatt interesting at all. The Fiend doesn't do it for me at all, and neither does Bray.
Fair enough - To clarify, I meant you're not a fan of The Fiend/Wyatt rather than implying you're "not a real fan" for going against the grain, if that's how it came across. :lol:

I'm with the majority on it though - I think he's the best thing in WWE right now. I think he'll win the title. But I also think it's far too soon. I hope the demon costs him (but fiend still isn't pinned) and then Wyatt destroys Finn/Demon. Leading to a heel turn.

I just can't see where they go with the fiend as champion. But I think we'll find out.

Andersons Dietician

I just can't see where they go with the fiend as champion. But I think we'll find out.
The only thing I can think of that would prolong his title reign more than 2 PPV’s is in any order Balor or Braun. I really don’t like Seth but like I’ve said previously The Fiend isn’t built to last.

Sylar

Well AEW already trending worldwide. Reckon they get more than a million viewers tonight.

AshRK

Goood match to start the event. But they have to be careful of not overdoing this near falls bs. I think important to give some promo time too rather than just match match match. Be different

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Goood match to start the event. But they have to be careful of not overdoing this near falls bs. I think important to give some promo time too rather than just match match match. Be different
Yeah i agree, they have to use these first few weeks to both get people hooked and introduce a roster that is largely unknown at this moment to the casual viewer. It's one thing to get us watching as we watch wrestling every week, but to get the casuals to keep tuning in is hard af