Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Adcuth

Surprised he rated it that highly.
Such a chance wasted had I been in charge of booking the Fiend I would have had he would have destroyed Rollins then
Retire Goldberg at Crown Jewel
Beat the winner of Lesnar and Cain at Survivor Series
Beat Orton at TLC
Beat Reigns at RR
Win EC vs Joe, Bryan, Ricochet, Mysterio, Lesnar,
Then to cement him as a main event player A win title vs Career against Undertaker or B be the first to beat Demon King Finn Balor

Then have him put over Aleister Black at SummerSlam
"That's good shit"

AshRK

Foolish of all us to expect WWE creative to get wiser considering the money fox is paying now but from what I am seeing so far it is making the friday night as a celebrity spotfest. I am hating where they are headed. I can bet the wwe title will be scuffling between brock, caine and finally roman winning it.

Castia

Crap again wasn’t it. They’ve done a great job of messing the fiend character up. It was the most interesting thing in wrestling a few weeks ago and now it’s turning into a joke.

I’m just going to watch highlights from here on out I’m tired of complaining about how bad the product is. I go into it with little expectation and still get disappointed.

Andersons Dietician

Can’t decide if the whole draft interruption is what is making it so terrible even by it’s rubbish standards over the last year or do WWE just not care anymore. Buddy Murphy vs Cedric match was good but everything else was pretty meh.

and please, please just stop this Fiend vs Seth rubbish now, it’s done.

Sylar

He's awful. Who cares.

Why did he sign a 5 year contract in the summer if he wasn't happy.
Money. He basically states it. And yeah, it made sense given he and Maria were going to have

Its good for him though. Theres so many options out there now, WWE is no longer the end all for those who want to perform top wrestling matches and have it seen by large number of fans.

I’m just going to watch highlights from here on out I’m tired of complaining about how bad the product is. I go into it with little expectation and still get disappointed.
I do this for Raw and SD. Manage to watch each show in about 15 mins and its the best thing you can do. Doesnt waste your time, you can kinda keep upto date (nothing new happens so anything you would see has happened before or will happen again). Anything awesome you can find the segment online.

Only things I watch fully are NXT, AEW and WWE PPVs (and even then I find myself skipping through random put together matches or ones that have come before)

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
They're made a big deal of the brand split yet announce a wildcard match between Rollins and Bray for Crown Jewel.

They haven't a clue.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
They're made a big deal of the brand split yet announce a wildcard match between Rollins and Bray for Crown Jewel.

They haven't a clue.
Money talks. Fox and USA wanted a harder brand split, they're getting it. Some Saudi prince wants to see the fiend Vs Bray Wyatt, they're getting it too. Suspect that'll be the end of that feud.

Andersons Dietician

Money talks. Fox and USA wanted a harder brand split, they're getting it. Some Saudi prince wants to see the fiend Vs Bray Wyatt, they're getting it too. Suspect that'll be the end of that feud.
Holy crap how are they managing that? Cloning? Worth while watching for that alone.

Renegade

Shorty Gable ffs. Wrestling so embarrassing sometimes haha.

Who takes the L in this Fiend/Rollins match? They had perfect chance to move on from it and they’re continuing it. Mental. Also Seth is a awful actor. Beyond corny.

paulscholes18

They haven't a clue.
Falls count anywhere match as well FFS the Fiend has as much chance as walking away with the title is I have also bet they will find a was to end it in a DQ/ no contest again.

paulscholes18

Doesn’t surprise me last year they wanted Yokozuna and Ultimate Warrior at the greatest royal rumble :lol:

Ekeke

Bruce Pritchard takes over running Smackdown :lol::lol::lol: He's a Vince yes man, so basically Vince is completely in control again

Mystry

Friendship is magic
Apparently he was doing feck all anyway, just sitting in catering all day. He was a weird choice anyway, considering the last time he had any creative input was that shite TNA run almost 10 years ago.

Castia

Bischoff has left WWE. Pritchard takes over at Smackdown.

Something isn’t right. Smackdown promoted Becky as their main face of the show, she’s on every advert and poster for Smackdown yet she ends up on RAW.

I get the feeling Fox are pissed and Bischoff has walked at how the draft ended up. They just added Alexa Bliss and Nicky Cross to Smackdown after realising they have no women’s roster on the show.

It reeks of Vince flexing his muscle, somebody at Fox must have pissed him off so this is him showing them who’s in charge.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Haven't watched wrestling for years but seeing as it's appearing on ITV I've given AEW a chance and I must say I'm finding it pretty damn entertaining.

I guess you guys already know but they release AEW Dark (which is the matches that didn't air on the show) the week after on Youtube.

First 2 are already up and the second episode contains a doozy of an unsanctioned NHB bout between Kenny Omega and Joey Janela (starts about 38 mins into Ep 2)

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC

Something isn’t right. Smackdown promoted Becky as their main face of the show, she’s on every advert and poster for Smackdown yet she ends up on RAW.

I get the feeling Fox are pissed and Bischoff has walked at how the draft ended up. They just added Alexa Bliss and Nicky Cross to Smackdown after realising they have no women’s roster on the show.

It reeks of Vince flexing his muscle, somebody at Fox must have pissed him off so this is him showing them who’s in charge.
From the sounds of it, he didn't do much or have much input anyway.

Hey man supposedly got all his guys in Raw bar Brock, which makes sense.

Ekeke

Gonna watch Dark in a bit, first off want to mention that WWE tried to buy Pro Wrestling NOAH - a Japanese promotion, in order to turn it into NXT Japan. They failed with their efforts

Ekeke

Half way through this week's Dark and once again, AEW's production blows WWE away. The way they show highlights of the matches in crystal clear quality with slow downs and new angles building the tension and telling the story and also the segment with Cody talking to someone, this week referee Aubrey Edwards about ups and downs of their career have both been brilliant.

The recap is in some ways better than how it plays out in the actual match and its enjoyable even if you saw what happened in the match because it shows a new perspective on it looking at it from the different angles.

The opening match with Kip Sabian, Sonny Kiss and Peter Avalon was decent as well.

So I just finished the main event with Omega and Janela and it was a very very good hardcore match. If you dont mind watching tables, ladders and chairs matches then its pretty much unmissable.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus

Charlotte also. Becky and Charlotte were plastered all over their advertising even while Bayley was champion. Now both Becky and Charlotte are on Raw. It's weird.

Also, how about this? WWE said networks were allowed to draft tag teams as one pick yet Raw drafted Alexa and Nikki as individual picks. Then last night HHH announced a "blockbuster trade" where Alexa and Nikki were being traded to Smackdown. What did Raw get in return? "Future considerations"

I genuinely think there is a lot of similarities between WWE and Man United these days. Both are making more money than ever before but are at their lowest ebb in a generation in terms of viewers/success.

A person in charge who simply will not delegate power despite it being desperately required; Vince/Woodward.

And a twat as their leading man who thinks they are far better than they actually are; Rollins/Rashford.