Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Sylar

Imagine wwe are told to cancel / suspend WM cos of the corona virus

Although probably won't happen cos Trump and WH will say it's nothing :)

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Sheamus is in Liverpool, not sure if he's watching the match but imagine he infects everyone with corona 19.

Vince must be shitting it right now.

Bojan11

Imagine wwe are told to cancel / suspend WM cos of the corona virus

Although probably won't happen cos Trump and WH will say it's nothing :)
Well it’s not looking good and decision is going to be made by Tampa tomorrow, so it is out of WWEs hand.

Also closed door is not a solution for them. WWE relies on ticket money more than let’s say premier league clubs especially for event like WrestleMania.

I’m surprised they still allowed to do Raw and smack down currently.

Ekeke

Pretty good AEW show.

Their heel side is stacked with so much depth, more than anywhere else. The womens heel side is the only area they could make an improvement as there is plenty better than Nyla Rose out there.

Bojan11

This European travel ban to America. Surely means WrestleMania is pretty much cancelled. Even the NBA is cancelled. I’m not sure how WWE can even have their regular tv shows on and that’s the same with AEW.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
This European travel ban to America. Surely means WrestleMania is pretty much cancelled. Even the NBA is cancelled. I’m not sure how WWE can even have their regular tv shows on and that’s the same with AEW.
Yep, I think Wrestlemania will be done. Public gatherings on that scale will be banned in the US by then, even if they weren't going to cancel it based on the travel ban.

Sylar

Well it’s not looking good and decision is going to be made by Tampa tomorrow, so it is out of WWEs hand.

Also closed door is not a solution for them. WWE relies on ticket money more than let’s say premier league clubs especially for event like WrestleMania.

I’m surprised they still allowed to do Raw and smack down currently.
Yup, will be interesting to see what happens. Vince will probably want it to go ahead. A lot of cancellations will happen, will suck but gotta look out for public health first.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Smackdown at the performance centre should be very interesting tonight, really intruiged what sort of show they put together.

You'd assume NxT talent will all be in attendance/around?

Sylar

Imagine Saudi don't have a travel ban and such and they host Wrestlemania there
Wouldn't put it past Vince

Minkaro

Imagine Saudi don't have a travel ban and such and they host Wrestlemania there
Wouldn't put it past Vince
Tbf, Goldberg vs Reigns and Styles vs Taker already sound like Super Showdown matches.

Can't wait for The Greatest Andre the Giant Memorial Trophy Battle Royal Rumble.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Mania will obviously be postponed/cancelled but what do they do with the storylines? Are they all just gonna run for another 3/4 months?

I think this is a good opportunity for an off-season. Close the shutters and come back with Mania. People will be hyped. Assuming we don't all die, of course

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Mania will obviously be postponed/cancelled but what do they do with the storylines? Are they all just gonna run for another 3/4 months?

I think this is a good opportunity for an off-season. Close the shutters and come back with Mania. People will be hyped. Assuming we don't all die, of course
They're gonna say The Fiend caused it all.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
America still seems to be a few weeks behind Western Europe in terms of how much the coronavirus is occupying the mind. The one person who seems to be much further ahead is Dave Meltzer whose reporting is very sober and is pushing actual wrestling reporting to the background.

Sylar

Smackdown was fun. First time in a while I havent fwded through it, or skipped it (except the chamber match).

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
It would cool if they could work it into an angle but WWE will do something silly instead like having Roman Reigns spear the corona virus away.
Wrestlemania: Roman Reigns vs. Coronavirus... Then we see Roman spear the air 3 times and get the win :lol:

AshRK

Wrestlemania: Roman Reigns vs. Coronavirus... Then we see Roman spear the air 3 times and get the win :lol:
And people will still not cheer for roman and even after defeating the evil corona he would still not be universally over with the fans.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022

Sylar

That's nuts
So surprised they didn't delay it

It's gonna be an event though but the best thing about wm and the weekend is normally the European crowd reactions

Bojan11

Big losses ahead for them. Surprised. I doubt PPV money or network money will come close.

Bojan11

That's nuts
So surprised they didn't delay it

It's gonna be an event though but the best thing about wm and the weekend is normally the European crowd reactions
It’s gonna be weird as feck today watching Austin come out with no crowd.

The thing is it’s hard for them to delay it because they don’t know when this is going to be over because as of this moment the TV shows will be going on. So them delaying it further and further will just make us bored of the card.

I feel sorry for some of the performers like McIntyre who has worked hard for this moment and it’s going to be empty crowd.

Sylar

It’s gonna be weird as feck today watching Austin come out with no crowd.

The thing is it’s hard for them to delay it because they don’t know when this is going to be over because as of this moment the TV shows will be going on. So them delaying it further and further will just make us bored of the card.

I feel sorry for some of the performers like McIntyre who has worked hard for this moment and it’s going to be empty crowd.
Right? And imagine being a fan where WM is finally coming to your town, you get tickets and then this happens.
It sucks, but its just one of those things

Wonder what the HOF will be like too.

Bojan11

Right? And imagine being a fan where WM is finally coming to your town, you get tickets and then this happens.
It sucks, but its just one of those things

Wonder what the HOF will be like too.
HOF should be scrapped till a later date. Even have them inducted next year if worst case scenario.

Bojan11

I also think they should scrap the battle royals for men and women. Just have whoever is on the card competing.

paulscholes18

Awful for those who spent hundreds if not thousands on tickets, flights and accommodation. Unfortunately it had to be done it was either wrestling behind closed doors or no wrestling at all