Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Bojan11

Just combine the belts. No need for two tag team champions when the tag team roster is limited especially with recent departures and Jimmy Uso injured.

And with the lack of top stars just have one championship. That way we will not get repetitive feuds. No doubt we’d get Rollins vs McIntyre and Wyatt vs Braun again. Make the title match mean something.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Becky poked Seth out of the top spot.

Funnily enough Seth did the same thing.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Yep, Becky is up the duff. Congrats to her, I imagine she is finished now, at least in a full-time capacity but she's probably the most successful woman ever in wrestling in terms of accolades and popularity.

Ludens the Red

Enjoyed MITB. It’s contemporary, who’s gonna give a shit in a years time that the MITB 2020 title matches were slapstick. Things are shit right now and everything is serious. All the things we normally entertain ourselves with are gone for the foreseeable future. Having that bit of light hearted entertainment was much more fulfilling then seeing a razor Ramon/hbk type ladder match. You can see the wrestlers were enjoying it too.

Youd have to be one hell of a miserable bastard to be complaining about that.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Sos who's face of the company then?

It's not Seth. It's not Roman he's gone for a bit I believe? It's not Becky.

Drew?

Also fun fact, Asuka has nothing left to win in the WWE except for the NXT UK woman's championship, if you want to count that.

She's won everything there is to win in her division. Hopefully they give her a good run with the raw championship.

Last edited:

Bojan11

Drew?
Cesaro. Guy deserves better than Otis the clown. With Zayn gone put the IC strap on him.

I think Bryan is leaving on a break in the near future also. Kevin Owens is injured.

Bwuk

Drew?

Also fun fact, Asuka has nothing left to win in the WWE except for the NXT UK woman's championship, if you want to count that.

She's won everything there is to win in her division. Hopefully they give her a good run with the raw championship.
Drew.

Wonder who's next for him after Rollins. AJ maybe?

b82REZ

Theres no way Askua knew what that segment was leading to.

She breaks character as soon as Becky announced she was going to be a mother. Genuinely touching moment.

But anything that gets the Empress of Tomorrpw more screen time is good in my eyes.

Sylar

That MITB main event was great. It was fun. The rest of the matches just dont work without crowds no matter how hard they try.
Eg, Drew vs Seth was a good match, but it lacked the crowd to make it an awesome match. Given the circumstances, WWE changing it up works.

IF that MITB in anyway tried to be serious, given the stips, it would have been a big fail. I really liked what they did with it. You gotta be a real sourpuss to try and tear apart that match.
Just glad Corbin didnt win. Although he did try and murder two more people (after trying to kill Elias before mania)
And it seems his reward is a title match vs Drew? Bleh

Asuka is great. Shes been great forever. Still annoyed that Charlotte ended her streak at Mania, and they didnt follow that up. But meh, Asuka as champ is great. Wonder what happens with Sane though.
Becky has had an amazing run and it took Seth to stop that run haha.

Ludens the Red

That MITB main event was great. It was fun. The rest of the matches just dont work without crowds no matter how hard they try.
Eg, Drew vs Seth was a good match, but it lacked the crowd to make it an awesome match. Given the circumstances, WWE changing it up works.

IF that MITB in anyway tried to be serious, given the stips, it would have been a big fail. I really liked what they did with it. You gotta be a real sourpuss to try and tear apart that match.
Just glad Corbin didnt win. Although he did try and murder two more people (after trying to kill Elias before mania)
And it seems his reward is a title match vs Drew? Bleh

Asuka is great. Shes been great forever. Still annoyed that Charlotte ended her streak at Mania, and they didnt follow that up. But meh, Asuka as champ is great. Wonder what happens with Sane though.
Becky has had an amazing run and it took Seth to stop that run haha.
Not to mention throwing a 30kg? Steel weight plate at Blacks head.

Last edited:

Adcuth

Drew.

Wonder who's next for him after Rollins. AJ maybe?
Drew is a shite babyface though. Plays up to the fans too much. That whole 123 bollocks before he hits the claymore is awful.

Sylar

Drew is a shite babyface though. Plays up to the fans too much. That whole 123 bollocks before he hits the claymore is awful.
It was working though

Interacting with crowd is required and not OTT
Plus it started before his full on turn

Adcuth

Exactly, crowds (remember them? Good times) were eating it up when he was doing the countdown.
I know they were joining in, it's just crap. Adds nothing to the move or his character. Not like Ortons actions before the RKO, although I also preferred that without him hamming to the crowd first too.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
The problem with the Claymore countdown is that if we’re supposed to believe that this is a legitimate fight, then why is he giving his opponent a heads up that he’s about to kick them in the face.

He either needs to stop it, or start counting down before every move, thus maintaining the element of surprise... it’s in the interest of legitimacy and for the integrity of progressional wrestling.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
The problem with the Claymore countdown is that if we’re supposed to believe that this is a legitimate fight, then why is he giving his opponent a heads up that he’s about to kick them in the face.

He either needs to stop it, or start counting down before every move, thus maintaining the element of surprise... it’s in the interest of legitimacy and for the integrity of progressional wrestling.
We're not, it's wrestling. Otherwise people should just stop after being irish whipped. Doesn't give them carte blanche to do anything they want but allows them some leeway to incorporate some showmanship, like taking off an elbow pad and running the ropes before dropping an elbow. Shawn Michaels used to stomp his foot over and over, it allows the fans to clap/chant and get involved. You generally want the fans to make more noise.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Yep, almost every big star has had some pageantry before their signature moves.

Drew is lucky because he can get the fans involved like that or it can be a shock move out of nowhere.

Ekeke

Because he's just knocked them loopy with a reverse alabama slam face first onto the mat.

Its like Michaels doing the stomps on the mat before finishing with Sweet Chin Music - if anything thats more of an indication its coming. Worked for him

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
It's good when he's a face. I'd probably leave it out or atleast alter it when heel.

Sylar

I mean Hogan hulking up and cupping his ear to the crowd, Rock taking off his elbow pad, HBK stomping...

They ruined the integrity of wrestling clearly.

Sylar

Some lovely quotes coming out from Cornette about Becky's pregnancy.....
Hes bad, his cult is worse.
Hes stuck in the 90s and is one of those 'back in my days' guys now. But it works cos he has that cult
Its funny cos he hates Trump but doesnt realise, he basically is Trump.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Some lovely quotes coming out from Cornette about Becky's pregnancy.....
He also said Dana Brooke "looks like someone set fire to her face and put it out with an axe." Dana fired back on Twitter. I think she shouldn't have though. He thrives off attention and she gave him exactly what he wanted. Becky has the right idea by ignoring him.

I don't understand how he still has such a large following.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Any chance of linking to those quotes? Don't see the point of referencing them and giving no idea as to what they are.

Also, anyone know where to watch this Undertaker documentary online?

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Any chance of linking to those quotes? Don't see the point of referencing them and giving no idea as to what they are.

Also, anyone know where to watch this Undertaker documentary online?
Apologies:

And I think you’ll be able to watch the Undertaker doc on Watch Wrestling