Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Sylar

Saw the other day, people saying that if HHH can hit people in the head with a real sledgehammer, why can't Drew hit people with his sword.

It's the worse gimmick prop ever.
Drew was used so well In his run to become champ. Such a shame there were no fans for his title reigns

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Saw the other day, people saying that if HHH can hit people in the head with a real sledgehammer, why can't Drew hit people with his sword.

It's the worse gimmick prop ever.
Literally every time I watch he's in some "feud" that is just him threatening people with a stupidly oversized sword and them running away.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Corbin isn't a great wrestler or anything... But I do love his Deep Six and Ends of Days... Both great looking moves.

lilcurt

I know it's wrestlemania and all, but such a waste of someone being the first to kick out of end of days.

Sylar

It's cool seeing Rey and dom together
Just a shame wwe have not protected Dominic

choccy77

If Will Smith wanted to redeem himself, he would be on the phone to Vince saying let me come and slap Logan Paul.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Come on graves, Logan Paul dominated boxing? He's lost or drawn all of his matches :lol:

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
To be fair, Logan Paul is looking a hell of a lot better than most celeb wrestlers.