Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Sylar

Watched half of dynamite

Moxley matches are really hit and miss. Would enjoy the blood stuff more if it wasn't every week including non gimmick matches. It just takes away the impact.
Moxley promo after was really good though

So glad Starks is getting love. He's a pillar for AEW and I'm glad him and Hobbs will get some spotlight now. Starks defo deserves more promo time. He's great and showed that when he was rampage commentator.
Hook has been presented mostly well so far. They've built him similar to jade but on a lesser scale

I did laugh however seeing new titles were introduced :lol:
Trios matches need to take the blueprint from lucha underground. Those were great.
First hour was a lot of fun.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Starks gets plenty of promo time tbf so he's obviously highly regarded by management.

There seems to be trend lately with the likes of Santana, Cage and Kiss moaning about not getting enough tv time or whatever but I really don't see where there's room to please everyone. There just isn't. You can say the roster is bloated but it's proven it's worth recently with MJF off tv and Danielson, Cole and Punk injured. I would say that with the creative control they get given in AEW compared to WWE, if you can't rise to the top there then maybe you need to look at yourself instead.

And yes I don't know why they need to keep blading in every match week after week. We say this all the time but less is more. It means nothing now.

Sylar

Enjoyed the second half of Dynamite too. They need to follow up Garcias win. I know Danielson was bigging him up recently so probably a reason for the result.
Btw Danielson is one of the best in the world. Hes just amazing. Fantastic match.

I liked Jungle Boys promo. The effect of 'swearing' every week would wear off, but for this time, it made sense. Another one they need to follow up on.

AEW has a healthy bunch of homegrown and young guys.

Also given how much has happened this year in wrestling, the MJF stuff seems like aaaaages ago.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout

feck it... I'm all aboard the Trips Train, choo choo.

Also really glad he's healthy, looks good and is in a position where he can actually do this.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history

feck it... I'm all aboard the Trips Train, choo choo.

Also really glad he's healthy, looks good and is in a position where he can actually do this.
I like the way he talks about it being a collaborative effort. I hope he/they pull it off. Might get me watching again. I never watched any of the NXT stuff but the way people talk about it on here and in other forums suggests that he's the right person for the job.

Sylar

I like the way he talks about it being a collaborative effort. I hope he/they pull it off. Might get me watching again. I never watched any of the NXT stuff but the way people talk about it on here and in other forums suggests that he's the right person for the job.
Nxt black and gold?

The weekly stuff was decent but it almost always build to the takeover ppvs
And I don't think there was ever a bad takeover. Each match meant something and the titles were great

Going live and trying to go two hours to basically try kill aew was where things went bad for nxt.

H was great at playing to guys strengths and hiding their weaknesses. But overall the main matches always meant something

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Sheamus and Drew beating seven shades of shit out of each will never not be entertaining with me.

Give me both in match with Gunther at some point.

Also...

Juices = titillated.

Sylar

Summerslam today
Feels odd given its meant to be second biggest WWE ppv

Ladron de redcafe

The Vatican has the Sistine Chapel, France has the Eiffel tower and America has

That might be the best promo video they've ever done for a fight.

The Undertaker Vs Shawn Michaels video package before the match at WrestleMania 26 ran it really close:

lsd

The Oracle
Reigns vs Lesnar who would have thought we would ever see this?

Crazy times we live in

cyberman

Reigns vs Lesnar who would have thought we would ever see this?

Crazy times we live in
That’s a bigger deal than it’s made out to be. Isn’t it like 7 career matches they’ve had against each other?

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
That’s a bigger deal than it’s made out to be. Isn’t it like 7 career matches they’ve had against each other?
7 singles matches in 7 years.

1 in 2015 (Rollins cashed in to make it a triple threat).

3 in 2018.

1 in 2021.

2 in 2022.

I don't see how that's the overkill the internet make it out to be. It should be over tonight though because I think Last Man Standing matches are the ultimate feud ending match.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Think it was already meant to be over, think Cody was meant to be going over tonight and holding till mania. Shame.

Zen

3 in 2018.

1 in 2021.

2 in 2022.

I don't see how that's the overkill the internet make it out to be. It should be over tonight though because I think Last Man Standing matches are the ultimate feud ending match.
Because, unless I'm mega off.... it's 6 ME's at the two prime shows in some or another... 5 of which were marketed it as well, a singles match, which well has never been that good, Seth coming in is the one saving grace. So that's 4 prime ME's... for muddling builds and matches.

cyberman

3 in 2018.

1 in 2021.

2 in 2022.

I was thinking that. Brock doesn’t work weekly shows so there’s no tag matches, false finishes etc to build a feud. It’s crying just to cry

Sylar

Jeez... That's some returns there.

Women's division looks healthy there

Sylar

:lol:

Corey: I liked you when you weren't allowed an opinion
Cole: that's changed
A lot has changed

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Solid summerslam, glad I stayed up for it. Hoepfully this match delivers. Cowboy shit