Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I’m very casual in that I only watch WWE. I’ve heard a lot of talk about Jacob Fatu joining the bloodline and until I just googled it, I assumed Tama Tonga was Jacob Fatu under a new name :lol:

Is Tama Tonga related to the bloodline ?

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
I’m very casual in that I only watch WWE. I’ve heard a lot of talk about Jacob Fatu joining the bloodline and until I just googled it, I assumed Tama Tonga was Jacob Fatu under a new name :lol:

The Rock's cousin, I think.

Not sure if he's a proper cousin or a Roman Reigns type cousin.

paulscholes18

If losing had consequences then Solo should have been out of the bloodline a long time ago, 51/52 defeats :lol:

RedDevilRoshi

Yeah he’s in the bloodline family tree. The son of Haku.

This sounds good.

That really does sound very interesting & sets up the WM Roman vs Rock Bloodline rules match up very nicely.

Ekeke

I hope we see Jade Vs Kayla Harrison at wrestlemania in 4 or 5 years. Big muscle version of Ronda who won in UFC last night, I expect she'll be a big star and win a belt or two and then maybe WWE could tempt her down the line

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Do you actually want to see that?
Not really but wouldn't mind seeing more Dakota Kai.

But, with that said, I remember thinking Dom was the biggest load of shit in all of wrestling and he turned into something very entertaining by going heel against his family. Maybe Rock's daughter could do something similar.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Dakota Kai is from New Zealand no? What's her connection?
Having just googled quickly, it appears her mother is Samoan. Not sure there's any wrestling connection though so it seems a very tenuous link.

I don't think they should dilute the storyline just to try and shoehorn some women in, and particularly not if those women are Tamina and Nia Jax.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
This was brilliant.

Incredible stuff... Can't even imagine the hype Sami must have been feeling in the moment

Great entrance, great match and great turn at the end - love the prospect of a serious heel Chad Gable

Sylar

As a reward for not accidentally breaking anyone’s neck in the last 6 months?
yeah, but also shes been really good since her return. I think having her win then making somebody chase it before Rhea returns is an easy story to tell.

TheGame

How are they playing this? He died right?
Bray died but it was always thought his brother, Bo Dallas was Uncle Howdy when he played the fiend so its likely his brother will come back as the same character. Also Matt Hardy posting on his socials about it so wouldn't be surprised if he comes back as part of his stable as the 'broken Matt' character.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Bray died but it was always thought his brother, Bo Dallas was Uncle Howdy when he played the fiend so its likely his brother will come back as the same character. Also Matt Hardy posting on his socials about it so wouldn't be surprised if he comes back as part of his stable as the 'broken Matt' character.
Urgh, hard pass.