Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Minkaro

John Cena vs. Luke Harper announced for tonight's RAW.

Can't see Harper winning (nor do I think he should), but I hope they give the match a decent amount of time...before the almost inevitable Wyatt Family interruption.

Ole'sbodyguard

Andre Battle Royal for Mania confirmed. Expect Rusev will be winning that.
Depends who is in it. If Reigns is not a match, I think he will win.

Four weeks until Mania and we only got 3 announced matches so I am hoping we start to get some of the card sorted tonight, especially the title picture.

MoneyMay

YES I PREDICTED IT. BRYAN IS IN THE TRIPLE THREAT MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way were they going to risk having two heels.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Cringed a bit at the start of that segment with all the people in the "YES!" shirts jumping around but it turned out great.

Aboutreika18

You think Batista came back without being promised the title at WrestleMania?

Why'd you think he came back and won the Royal Rumble in the first place? Unless they manage to persuade Batista to delay it, he's walking out of WM30 with the strap.

MoneyMay

You think Batista came back without being promised the title at WrestleMania?

Why'd you think he came back and won the Royal Rumble in the first place? Unless they manage to persuade Batista to delay it, he's walking out of WM30 with the strap.
I was just messing with you, brother. I'm not desperate for Bryan to win the title. But I did say that they will feud post-WrestleMania. Maybe Bryan wins the title and Batista comes back and wins it off him. I don't mind who wins at WrestleMania (it's either Batista or Bryan), however, it was crucial for WWE to have Bryan in the match, which is what I'm very happy about.
Rusev look like a proper lads lad
He looks like someone I'd batter.

Aboutreika18

I was just messing with you, brother. I'm not desperate for Bryan to win the title. But I did say that they will feud post-WrestleMania. Maybe Bryan wins the title and Batista comes back and wins it off him. I don't mind who wins at WrestleMania (it's either Batista or Bryan), however, it was crucial for WWE to have Bryan in the match, which is what I'm very happy about.
Oh, I definitely didn't want Batista to return, never mind win the title, since I figured he'd just be pushed for the title straight away.

I would love Bryan to get that WrestleMania moment, like Bret and Benoit before him but I think it might have to be delayed.

And Bryan just came out to crickets right now. :houllier:

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Looks like it's happening as it should. At least we have some sort of card now.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
My only gripe was the way Trips gave up that title stip for Bryan... he should have either a) said yes whilst laughing it off as Bryan is never beating him (which they could have done next week) or b) get Bryan to put up something in return.

It's a minor gripe though - it was the right move from the WWE and now I'm officially pumped for Mania.

Also, Bray Wyatt's promos are fantastic.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Picked up the DVD of two classic survivor series today(yesterday now, it's been a long night ;) ) for £2.

It's only the one where it ends up with Warrior, Hogan and Tito Santana in the finale. I haven't watched it yet, but I think Warrior was with Texas Tornado and Legion of Doom vs Mr.Perfect (genius) and three Demolition and all the tag team boys were dq'd and Tornado gets Perfect-plexed. Easily one of the best PPVs ever, shame they eventually fecked the format and turned it into just another boring event like most of the others.

Now those were the days :lol:
That was also where the Undertaker made his debut.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Just remembered the creepiest part of Brays video promo, he went full Bo Dallas. Never go full Bo.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Oh look the IWC were wrong all along and it was going to happen exactly as I kept saying it was.
Yeah, but you don't like Emma so your point is invalid.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Oh yeah! Doesn't he come in on Million Dollar man's team and wipes out most of the other side single handedly before getting counted outside the ring or something? I really need to watch it soon :)
Yup

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Why are they making Orton look so weak? He's practically getting embarrassed every week now, losing matches over and over again. He's not retaining the title at Wrestlemania so it doesn't make much sense.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Must say, before Raw I wasn't much looking forward to Mania. I'd still buy it and watch it live and enjoy the whole Mania thing but it's amazing that now basically knowing how it will end has me more intreagued than before.

On a side note the card as a whole looks ok but these main matches now need to be built big time and a few more added - a women's title match, cesaro/swagger, a tag title match and something with the shield look likely. Not sure where Cody and/or Goldust fit in.

JinnerJamie

Small ginger
Why are they making Orton look so weak? He's practically getting embarrassed every week now, losing matches over and over again. He's not retaining the title at Wrestlemania so it doesn't make much sense.
He's been booked that way since he won the title, my view is that he is just a body to hold the belt whilst the focus has been on the Authority. There is no chance he's walking out of Mania as champion, you'd have chance of Taker getting beat.

MoneyMay

Sheamus and Christian match was pretty good, but the feud is a bit boring IMO. What next for Sheamus after WrestleMania?

I feel sorry for Sandow. He has been the biggest loser of the title unification. He's been poorly booked. He's lost his originality, he's just another wrestler to me. I mean, he doesn't even come out with his robe any more. Can we say that he's been buried? Or is that premature?

Anyone else notice how Steph mentioned her grandparents and so on, but didn't mention her father? Looks like they'll be setting up a feud with Vince. Awesome promo - I really enjoyed it.

WWE's original plans were to have Orton vs. Batista and CM Punk vs. HHH. What happened last night was because of them listening to fans. Batista was originally set up to be a face, but after the Royal Rumble incident, they had to switch him to a heel. I strongly dislike CM Punk, but what he did was the best thing that could happen. Months of poor booking will now be forgotten if Bryan wins the main prize.

I'm actually delighted that Bryan's in the main event now. I can see him beating HHH. Subsequently, at the end of the match, HHH attacks him and this sets up an "underdog" tag for Bryan heading into the main event.

Zen

Perfect setup to continue the epic meta-trolling of the IWC. They get their "wish" exactly how most predicted actually with Bryan potentially fighting twice, most believing he definitely will as they can't do orton/tista........basically HHH wins and it continues the brilliance of this angle.

With the attention it's getting they can't let him go over ultra big time now. Keep it going, this is the most attention WWE has had in years with the constant trolling of it's "die hard" fans(the IWC), though they are finally seeing it, so it might not continue being so hot. So maybe yeah put him over now.

Or

Corporate Punk screws him of course. I mean his "walking out" is also in on the troll.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
No, no, McMahon decided to follow the IWC's "pressure", all along they believed DB wasn't money and Orton/Batista was the way to go.

Some would call that pressure exactly the hype the WWE wanted. What fools.

MoneyMay

Acronym for "Internet Wrestling Community", mostly used by smug, ignorant, and elitist wrestling fans on the internet as a pejorative against the popular opinion they are dissenting from. However, they fail to realize that if you use the internet to talk about wrestling that, hey, you are a part of the same IWC that you tear down.
Poster #1: The IWC needs to get a clue! They're nothing but sheep!

Poster #2: Hey pendejo, when you diss the IWC, you diss yourself. Get off the internet if you don't like it!
A group of wannabe wrestlers who think they have all the answers, are smarter than Vince McMahon, and want boring wrestlers like Shelton Benjamin to be the world champion.
The IWC would rather watch a 60-minute Shelton Benjamin match than a 3-minute DX promo.
I love Urban Dictionary sometimes.

:lol:

Zen

If Vinny and Hunter didn't care for Bryan.....why does this have a backstory that goes back like 8 months. "Buried" on screen but pushed to the heavens on the corporate side for like a year now....they also used him to elevate Wyatt to a WM match with Cena. Um.

It's insane of how little anyone cares for Cena's match at a WM. Shows how big he truly is actually. Only a year away from when he cheaply ends the streak to become a heel.