Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

prateik

Was watching Main Event. Shield vs Wyatts got crazy.
Dean Ambrose is mental... and Reigns is awful on the mic

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
It's worth a lot. Not everyone can be a CM Punk or a Bray Wyatt. Roman is learning from two great talkers on a daily basis, he'll be fine.

Daniel Bryan is also someone who's improved his mic skills over the past year.
I actually thought Bryan was fairly good on the mic, but as a heel. Think its easier to be a dick though, than to pander to the crowd. "Shut up Aj"

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
They told the ref Taker was going over :lol:

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Sting is in his mid 50s, he won't be able to physically do much. Will be interesting to see what the do with him.

With HHH, Batista and Orton seemingly reforming Evolution, maybe Flair could come back on their side and Sting could join the Sheild or even the Wyatts.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
Ryback has always looked like he is muscular but not particularly strong. Not a good look for a wrestler.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Ryback has always looked like he is muscular but not particularly strong. Not a good look for a wrestler.
:confused: So lifting 2 men above your head and marching round the ring isn't strong?

Bench pressing as much as Mark Henry in that silly challenge they did isn't strong?

Come on, sure he's a stiff wrestler but he is bloody strong :D

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
:confused: So lifting 2 men above your head and marching round the ring isn't strong?

Bench pressing as much as Mark Henry in that silly challenge they did isn't strong?

I get what he means though, whether it's just his technique in lifting other wrestlers I don't know, but he seems to struggle to pull off power moves on anyone of decent size. Compare that to say Big E or Lesnar (or Cena) who make it seem effortless.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I get what he means though, whether it's just his technique in lifting other wrestlers I don't know, but he seems to struggle to pull off power moves on anyone of decent size. Compare that to say Big E or Lesnar (or Cena) who make it seem effortless.
I think that might be more of a stamina issue. He's definitely got the out right power, but because he can't use full power all the time it makes him seem more laboured I suppose. Just shows too much muscle mass is not always a good thing.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings

I said he "looked" like that. When guys like Cena or Lesnar lifted they looked like it took effort, but it wasn't killing them. Ryback looks like he's struggling, and I never feel comfortable with him lifting guys above his head. And even just look at his general physique. Cena and Lesnar to me look strong, Ryback just looks jacked. I can't quite explain it.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
I said he "looked" like that. When guys like Cena or Lesnar lifted they looked like it took effort, but it wasn't killing them. Ryback looks like he's struggling, and I never feel comfortable with him lifting guys above his head. And even just look at his general physique. Cena and Lesnar to me look strong, Ryback just looks jacked. I can't quite explain it.
How do you think people get jacked, exactly?

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
How do you think people get jacked, exactly?
Not sure what you mean by that because I'm not implying anything. I'm just saying that I know guys who hit the gym and work out to look buff, but don't have much practical strength outside of dumb bells etc. Ryback clearly looks more muscular than Cena, but Cena lifts guys (two at a time too) way more effortlessly than Ryback.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
Not sure what you mean by that because I'm not implying anything. I'm just saying that I know guys who hit the gym and work out to look buff, but don't have much practical strength outside of dumb bells etc. Ryback clearly looks more muscular than Cena, but Cena lifts guys (two at a time too) way more effortlessly than Ryback.
You don't achieve the size and mass that Ryback has lifting pink dumbbells. He will be incredibly strong.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
You don't achieve the size and mass that Ryback has lifting pink dumbbells. He will be incredibly strong.
No doubt. I've just always felt that he looks stronger than he actually is. I don't know another way to explain it.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
No doubt. I've just always felt that he looks stronger than he actually is. I don't know another way to explain it.
John Cena bench press one rep record = 465 pounds.

Ryback bench press one rep record is 550 pounds.

I don't personally know anybody that can bench press more than me but these WWE superstars eat me for breakfast.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
Jesus. 550 pounds, that is mental. Then why does he look like he struggles way more than Cena when lifting bigger guys?

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
Jesus. 550 pounds, that is mental. Then why does he look like he struggles way more than Cena when lifting bigger guys?
Could be his mass, Cena looks a lot more mobile than Ryback. Rybacks lift is also a bit more unique in the way he sets it up.