Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Name Changed

weso26
Reigns coming out at 30 was stupid. If should have been Balor if fit or Samoa Joe. It makes no sense. If Reigns won his match, who was 30?

gormless

I like Roman Reigns. There is a place for him. But he has sucked the life out of more than 1 Rumble. I wasn't expecting Angle or anything, but they could have had Nakamura or Joe, or Shelton fecking Benjamin come down and it would have been better. Jesus

Sylar

Who the feck wants to see Orton headline Wrestlemania?
He wont. He will probably open the show or something with ... Bray? for the title? hmm. Or if it is Cena, then it wont close the show.

Guessing Reigns vs Taker main events, or .... erm.. Brock vs Goldberg? doh

Ole'sbodyguard

Awful final 10 min, but it was a good show.
Got to agree. Really enjoyed the Rumble until Reigns came in at 30. Reigns is someone I just don't have any real interest in and one of the reasons I was looking forward to this is that he was not billed as in it due to the title matches and the winner was unpredictable. The way Lesnar, Goldberg and Undertaker came in was really good and probably the most entertaining I have found WWE for very a long time. That was easily the best part of the Rumble and the beginning with Strowman was also good.

As for Orton winning. I really don't know who you can put him with at Mania out of Cena and Owens with the way he is aligned with Wyatt. They can't seriously be doing Cena vs Orton again.

Sylar

Vince is soooo determined to make Reigns the face of his company. So badly.
But he doesnt have what Cena has, despite getting booed like him.

MoneyMay

Reigns coming out at 30 was stupid. If should have been Balor if fit or Samoa Joe. It makes no sense. If Reigns won his match, who was 30?
It's no surprise really. It's reminiscent of Mysterio coming out at #30 in the 2014 Royal Rumble. In a way, Reigns' inclusion in the last two Rumbles has distracted us away from two terrible winners in HHH and Orton, but it makes you question why they need to use him in the first place to sell this nonsense.

Sylar

I do feel sorry for Reigns cos his match with KO was really enjoyable.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
Why is the WWE so incapable of giving us a good Rumble match anymore. Four years in a row they've done something in the match that was absolutely stupid. I know it was only a small part at the end and he didn't win but that is the part you go away with thinking about.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Really like Orton winning.. he's terrific when fit. Orton vs Cena or Orton vs Styles would be a great match for Wrestlemania.

But the possibility of Reigns vs Undertaker. Feck me. No way can he end the career.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
Got to agree. Really enjoyed the Rumble until Reigns came in at 30. Reigns is someone I just don't have any real interest in and one of the reasons I was looking forward to this is that he was not billed as in it due to the title matches and the winner was unpredictable. The way Lesnar, Goldberg and Undertaker came in was really good and probably the most entertaining I have found WWE for very a long time. That was easily the best part of the Rumble and the beginning with Strowman was also good.

As for Orton winning. I really don't know who you can put him with at Mania out of Cena and Owens with the way he is aligned with Wyatt. They can't seriously be doing Cena vs Orton again.
It was exciting and even Braun has me excited for once.

This company just loves shooting themself in the foot

Ole'sbodyguard

Really like Orton winning.. he's terrific when fit. Orton vs Cena or Orton vs Styles would be a great match for Wrestlemania.

But the possibility of Reigns vs Undertaker. Feck me. No way can he end the career.
Orton vs Cena is the most tired, boring, stale feud they could go with in 2017 at a Mania. I'd easily prefer to see Reigns vs Undertaker and I am very indifferent to Reigns. Cena vs Orton is literally the last thing I had on my mind going into this show.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Orton vs Cena is the most tired, boring, stale feud they could go with in 2017 at a Mania. I'd easily prefer to see Reigns vs Undertaker and I am very indifferent to Reigns. Cena vs Orton is literally the last thing I had on my mind going into this show.
Its been close to a decade since they had a fued and both characters have evolved since. Reigns has a terrible way of working a crowd and is often cringeworthy during his momentum sets.

He's vanilla AF and this is coming from a guy who used to be a big fan of his.

Sylar

I doubt they do Cena vs Orton, really doubt it. Can see Cena losing the title pretty quickly, and them doing a build towards Cena trying to break the record (maybe around Summerslam).
But then I cant think who Cena faces at WM cos it seems like Bray vs Orton has to happen.

Cena really needed to face Taker. lol
Wonder if they might use Taker to turn Roman heel? And then have Rollins as the face, after he beats HHH?

Seems there will be more part timers and oldies than ever on this years WM.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
Could've at least stuck AJ in the match too.

I'm not sure I see them doing Cena vs Orton again. They are obviously setting up a match with Wyatt, just hope they do it at Mania. May not sound epic but it's certainly interesting.

Ole'sbodyguard

Its been close to a decade since they had a fued and both characters have evolved since. Reigns has a terrible way of working a crowd and is often cringeworthy during his momentum sets.

He's vanilla AF and this is coming from a guy who used to be a big fan of his.
They had a PPV feud for the unification of the title 3 years ago and got booed out of the building at the Rumble 2014. That match got a poorer reception than Batista winning the Rumble in my opinion.

Last edited:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
They had a PPV feud for the unification of the title 3 years ago and got booed out of the building at the Rumble 2014. That match got a poorer reception than Batista winning the Rumble.
Oh dear god you're right. How did that forget my memory :lol:
Cena will probably drop the title at the Chamber?

Orton vs Bray/Styles/maybe even Taker

Dobba

I'm a broken record I'm sure, but them announcing Angle's induction pre-Rumble makes even less sense now. All it did was make the list of potential returns/call ups people had in their head one man longer, when they already had no intention of using any of the others. They must have had this Rumble booked when they announced it, knowing their biggest (or only) return was the Big Show.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
You know what really shocked me? How in the world did Baron freaking Corbin stay in the Rumble longer than Lesnar? How?! And then to see Reigns come in and ruin the whole PPV just by himself...

And to top it all off, Orton had to win it. I just hope it becomes Wyatt vs. Orton, but seriously, I've seen him around for too long. Am I really the only one tired of Orton headlining main events?

Name Changed

weso26
You know what really shocked me? How in the world did Baron freaking Corbin stay in the Rumble longer than Lesnar? How?! And then to see Reigns come in and ruin the whole PPV just by himself...

And to top it all off, Orton had to win it. I just hope it becomes Wyatt vs. Orton, but seriously, I've seen him around for too long. Am I really the only one tired of Orton headlining main events?
Orton is boring. And we will probably see Cena v Orton again. They're not giving the title to Cena to see him lose it straight away, surely?

The only an Orton title match will be good is if he loses to Wyatt.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Orton is boring. And we will probably see Cena v Orton again. They're not giving the title to Cena to see him lose it straight away, surely?

The only an Orton title match will be good is if he loses to Wyatt.
That's my biggest fear, and knowing the WWE, I feel like this might happen. Cena vs. Orton for one last time before the changing of the guard to Styles, Joe, etc.

Oh, WWE....:annoyed::o

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
The advertised Rock V Cena once in a lifetime
I dont know whats worse between that or advertising a triple threat with Austin Rock HHH, knowing Austin has a neck injury, and then having him runover by Rikishi before the match.

Ole'sbodyguard

Goldberg is probably the most over guy in the company at the moment judging by his reactions. I genuinely do not watch Raw but looking at what I saw tonight I'd probably stay subscribed to the network if he was main eventing Mania. People also seem invested in this feud with Lesnar which for me is worth more than the quality of the match. Cena vs Orton could probably put on a better match than those two but I have no interest whatsoever in watching it.

Last edited:

elnorte

Freaky fly day
I honestly feel bad for AJ. Mostly because of that promo Cena cut on him on SD Live which in retrospect was really appalling.

pascell

Haven't watched wrestling in ages, barely knew most the guys in the Rumble.

Big Show returning in the Rumble but he's already got a match booked at WM, what's with that?

Reigns vs Taker? What about that big guy costing Reigns the title or will that be brushed under the carpet and forgotten about WWE style?

That Cena match was very good though