Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Andy_Cole

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
Not really. Just stating he’s not getting into politics this campaign. He’s not exactly saying he’s supporting trump. He’s just keeping politics to himself.

Good on him. Both Trump and Biden are cnuts of the highest order.
He's saying, on Fox News, that he regrets supporting Biden...

Sylar

Hyped for mania tonight. Sd was good and crowd sounded great. Hopefully transfers to stadium scenary.
The set looks good.

Enjoyed the mania kickoff special. May watch hof before the show tonight or save it for tomorrow

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Secondary womens title coming in for NXT.

About god damn time.

Hopefully it'll be crossbrand like the tag titles, or we get some main roster secondary titles too.

Sylar

Heymans induction was awesome. Well worth a watch for anybody who doesn't wanna watch the whole thing.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Why is Michael Cole hosting the kick off show?

why they doing a kick off show the now plus another one at 12?

RedDevilRoshi

Heymans induction was awesome. Well worth a watch for anybody who doesn't wanna watch the whole thing.
Just watched the whole hall of fame ceremony and unsurprising that Heyman’s induction speech was the best. Just pure class.

RedDevilRoshi

Literally been sleeping the whole day just to have the body energised for a 6 hour all nighter for Mania tonight. Will do the same for night 2 tomorrow.

My Mania Night 1 predictions:

• Rey Mysterio and Andrade vs. Santos Escobar and Dominik Mysterio - Can see Carlito getting involved and costing Rey & Andrade the match. Been pretty clear the jealousy has kicked in that he got turned down on two occasions to be Rey’s partner.
  • Bianca Belair, Naomi and Jade Cargill vs. Damage CTRL - Pretty much predictable as they will want to show how good Jade is.
  • Six-pack tag team ladder match for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship - I’m backing Truth & Miz to win although more so hoping that the brand championship belts get separated rather than remain unified. For example - Truth only retrieves the Raw belts and forgets completely about the Smackdown belts which either Waller or Theory climb up the ladder and retrieve. The championship belts need separated.
  • Jey Uso vs. Jimmy Uso - Backing Jey to win but in all honesty not really fussed who comes out on top here.
  • Gunther vs. Sami Zayn - Deep down want Sami to win but can’t see it. Sami will give a very good account of himself and come very close but Gunther will remain champ.
  • Becky Lynch vs. Rhea Ripley - Rhea’s retaining. Becky’s had her time at the top and no chance they are gonna take the title off Rhea who I think is going to have a Roman type long championship reign.
  • Bloodline vs. Cody Rhodes and Seth Rollins - Has to be a Bloodline win for me just to make the night 2 main event a lot more entertaining that sets up so many possibilities.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Got some ribs and salt n pepper prawns in the oven, dominos on the way with some extra wings. Plenty of beer and a couple of energy drinks. Bosh.

RedDevilRoshi

The last few years I've always dozed off during Mania, a combination of it being a bit shit and me being in my 30s.

I'm determined to stay the course for both nights this year.
Best thing to happen to WWE is HHH taking over from Vince.

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Becky
DIY/awesome truth
LWO
Jimmy
Bianca jade Niaomi
Gunther
Roman/Rock

LordSpud

Best thing to happen to WWE is HHH taking over from Vince.
That "Welcome to WrestleMania" opening from HHH will be used for years and years like Vince's from WM3.

Also the amount of advertising nowadays is mad. Obviously Prime in the ring and on the turnbuckle pads. But on the outside of the ring posts is Dude Wipes :houllier:

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Think this 6 way tag team match is going to be a bit of a mess.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Yeah the last ten minutes of it were quality. Became a great match after the first belts were won.

Eric_the_Red99

Seemed like that ref at the end was trying to warn Priest that the ladder was buckling but he just ignored her and climbed it anyway. That could have been a really nasty bump.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Seemed like that ref at the end was trying to warn Priest that the ladder was buckling but he just ignored her and climbed it anyway. That could have been a really nasty bump.
Yep pretty irresponsible of him, and led to the botched south of heaven off the ladder.

LordSpud

I love the fact they've proper blacked out the crowd. The ring looks so fecking bright as a result