"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Can't wait to see Cody win it tomorrow.

Sylar

I enjoyed Sami/gunter
That and the first match were the best two so far

Sylar

This match is basically it for this night. Hopefully a home run match and spectacle leading to complete chaos in the main event tomorrow

lilcurt

Surely Rock gets the pin on Cody...

That then paths the way for Roman letting the family down tomorrow, and a match between Cody and Rock at SummerSlam.

Eric_the_Red99

The whole point of this match seems pretty dumb. If the Bloodline wins it means Roman can cheat to win tomorrow, but if they lose it means he can’t cheat to win tomorrow? Except he’s not supposed to cheat anyway? Because it’s cheating? So he probably will still cheat? So there’s zero stakes in this match! :lol:

GlasgowCeltic

Should be keeping Cody and Reigns apart as much as they can though the match but Rock probably can’t do much

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
The whole point of this match seems pretty dumb. If the Bloodline wins it means Roman can cheat to win tomorrow, but if they lose it means he can’t cheat to win tomorrow? Except he’s not supposed to cheat anyway? Because it’s cheating? So he probably will still cheat? So there’s zero stakes in this match! :lol:
I think if Cody and Seth win they would stick you the stip

Which is why they won't win.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
He wouldn't be cheating if he's allowed to do it?

Eric_the_Red99

This is boring. Tbh, the whole night has been underwhelming - the best matches by far were the first two. Stand and Deliver was miles better, just like Vengeance Day was better than the Royal Rumble.

AshRK

Very good main event. Rock looked great. Tomorrow's main even will be chaos

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Slow start but it really picked up and the last 10/15 was great. Really surprised by a) how much The Rock did and b) how great he looked doing it.

Overall really good night 1. The first two and the last two matches delivered and the stuff in between was mostly entertaining, if forgettable.