thoughts and prayers for Ronaldo [relax, he's fine..]

Tarrou

life is hard when your manager cruelly asks you to warm up and come on as sub...

Kevin Pietersen
Please take my picture down? I don't want an association with a club that's managed by a clown who is completely disrespecting the greatest footballer of our time! @cristiano is the BOSS. That clown who no one will ever remember, needs a wake up!
Marcelo
Always with you brother. Football loves you and so do we.
Souness
It’s a desperately sad situation that Cristiano Ronaldo finds himself in. Here is a player who has taken Manchester United to the heights and scored goals for them which will live long in the memory — yet look what that club have reduced him to

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
life is hard when your manager cruelly asks you to warm up and come on as sub...

Kevin Pietersen

Marcelo

Souness
Sourness is hilarious, he is so bitter and twists everything.

NoLegendary

No offence to you, but in general;

We should stop giving this has-been so much attention as we do now. We’re finally and obviously building something for the first time in the last 9 years and the toxicity coming from this diva is the only stain that we cant seem to rid of.

these so called pundits and axx-lickers are in no way interested in United doing well.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Who is Kevin Pietersen? He can be in the middle of every photos and I'd still not recognize him. So what is he on about? association with the club?

Giflet

Who is Kevin Pietersen? He can be in the middle of every photos and I'd still not recognize him. So what is he on about? association with the club?
Former England cricketer. But I believe he's a Chelsea fan anyway.

Tarrou

No offence to you, but in general;

We should stop giving this has-been so much attention as we do now. We’re finally and obviously building something for the first time in the last 9 years and the toxicity coming from this diva is the only stain that we cant seem to rid of.

these so called pundits and axx-lickers are in no way interested in United doing well.
yeah thats a nice sentiment but it's never gonna happen is it, he' the most famous footballer in the world

this forum hasn't stopped debating Ole or Mourinho yet..

we'll be talking and arguing about Ronaldo for decades..

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
There's nothing wrong with Marcelo's post though. Just a support from an old friend, without saying anything against us or about the incident.

cyberman

Still have no idea what the club has even done wrong here.

nakpodiareuben

We have a thread already about his action. Please let's leave Ronaldo and talk more of the players who wants to respect the club and fans. Ronaldo is in the past now.