Three 0-0 draws in a row

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
The attack looks tired or burnt out. If only there was an opportune moment to rest them all.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It’s just not acceptable. I thought we’d turned a corner a bit — we had patches where we’d suddenly turn it on in games and pull wins out of our arse and looked like we grew out of the last 5-6 years of funk.

Back to looking clueless in matches far too often

SER19

I turned ole out tonight. Have been a huge defender but 4 wins in 11 is shocking. Three 0-0s unacceptable

SER19

The attack looks tired or burnt out. If only there was an opportune moment to rest them all.
Would only make sense if any of them looked really good at any point this season. Greenwood and martial have been rubbish since day 1.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
This cycle of being completely rubbish and then going on a winning run just when Ole seems one game away from getting the sack is excruciating now I’ve lost count of how many times it’s happened.

And it will happen again but only after City and then Moyes pump us hard to leave us outside the top four. Then we’ll stop being shit for a couple of weeks.

El Zoido

Teams have figured out that we can’t create chances unless you give us tons of space.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Would only make sense if any of them looked really good at any point this season. Greenwood and martial have been rubbish since day 1.
Rashford and Bruno look burnt out, which is pretty much where all our goals come from. So yeah, I'd argue its a fair point.

acnumber9

Our performances aren’t much different from when we were winning. We just aren’t getting penalties to break the deadlock for us.

lost7

That Everton game will turn out to be a turning point in our season

CM

We're a team who look short of ideas, we're massively missing Pogba. It doesn't help that none of our forwards are taking the chances that do fall to them - if Fernandes doesn't pull something out of his arse this isn't an unusual occurrence.

ti vu

Well, that's a fecking downer, isn't it?
5 tougher games incoming, so I wouldn't jump the gun about downer right now. If we keep playing like this, it can get worse if our opposition turn up the heat.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Can we not just hire Bielsa? I want to be entertained consistently. 4 coward managers in a row playing shit football afraid to lose.

Lentwood

If Bruno is off the boil our attack is barely top half standard.

Greenwood is our best forward and spends most of his time with chalk on his boots trying to work little triangles with Wan Bissaka

We’ve got to get more players in the box. The wide forwards are too wide and we’re trying to play eye of the needle stuff into the feet of one player down the middle

siw2007

Too much burden on Bruno to be the creative force in the team, without Pogba other teams find it easy to stifle him and stop us in our tracks, especially when we play 3 strikers up front all of which are waiting for a pass that never comes.