Tilo Kehrer...

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Cost PSG about £40m from Schalke and I can’t say I’ve ever seen him have a good game. Been ran ragged tonight, as he was in the previous games too. Was also shocking and gifted us a goal in our famous night in Paris.

Dreadful player, should be at West Ham or something.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Maybe PSG will pay £20m for Dalot after this?
Hopefully.

But yea, general question to others - has anyone ever seen him have a great game? Everytime I watch PSG I think ‘God he’s rubbish’. He’s actually supposedly a centre half by trade, although I imagine he’d be more of a liability there.

AsonUnique

I thought he would do better at CB and he might get more of a chance there next year when Silva leaves. But not looking good tonight.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
All the money in the world and they have a CB playing RB and a CB playing DM. Such a bizarre selection of players. Never seen such imbalance from such an “elite” side.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I honestly don't remember him playing against us.

Eddy_JukeZ

Such an average player.

You could tell Bayern realized he was the weak link in the 2nd half.

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
Marquinhos at RB and Verratti at CM, was a simple decision imo. Tuchel sucks

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
While Coman gave him a nightmare, don't think me was at fault for the goal. The center backs were all over the place and he had to defend both Lewandowski and Coman, obviously in that situation you would try to defend Lewandowski. Credit to Kimmich inch perfect pass to Coman.

izec

Marquinhos at RB and Verratti at CM, was a simple decision imo. Tuchel sucks
Marquinhos was fine as a DM when it was 0-0. Had a good game. They need a better RB and LB, simple as that. Marquinhos will now move to CB, so a new DM would also be nice for them.

Verratti wasn't really match fit. You could see he was lacking sharpness

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
All the money in the world and they have a CB playing RB and a CB playing DM. Such a bizarre selection of players. Never seen such imbalance from such an “elite” side.
Meunier already signed on a free at BVB and, understandably, wasn't allowed by Dortmund to finish the CL campaign with us.
While Coman gave him a nightmare, don't think me was at fault for the goal. The center backs were all over the place and he had to defend both Lewandowski and Coman, obviously in that situation you would try to defend Lewandowski. Credit to Kimmich inch perfect pass to Coman.
He panicked a bit and misread the cross. He was alone to cover 2 players with another making a run into the box in his zone but he could have been first to the ball. Maybe that's the difference between an average and a great defender.

Lyricist

I don't see him at fault for the goal as he's alone against 2-3 players due to the CBs stepping out at a time where playing them offside isn't really possible anymore. Naturally he then thinks Lewandowski is the bigger threat but Kimmich's slow floaty cross just keeps floating and floating. He went for his best odds in this situation which was trying to close down Lewandowski and making the header harder for him. But the ball goes to the back post to Coman. He was just outnumbered and stuck in between as he wanted to get to Lewandowski.

Otherwise, after a good start, Coman beat him for most of the night.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I don't see him at fault for the goal as he's alone against 2-3 players due to the CBs stepping out at a time where playing them offside isn't really possible anymore. Naturally he then thinks Lewandowski is the bigger threat but Kimmich's slow floaty cross just keeps floating and floating. He went for his best odds in this situation which was trying to close down Lewandowski and making the header harder for him. But the ball goes to the back post to Coman. He was just outnumbered and stuck in between as he wanted to get to Lewandowski.

Otherwise, after a good start, Coman beat him for most of the night.
And aside for the goal, and aside from that game even - do you think he’s a good player at all?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
And aside for the goal, and aside from that game even - do you think he’s a good player at all?
He doesn't look like a 40m fullback, I think he's quite well rounded but doesn't excel at anything in particular.

He got the better of Davies a few times in the first half especially.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Kehrer wasn't signed to play as a pure fullback but as a player that could play as a tweener because initially PSG would switch between a back four and a back three during games. Think about him as a really poor version of Abidal.

Bazi

Supports
Bayern Munich
I thought we overpaid quite handsomely for Pavard (35m €) but if I wanted a CB who can also play RB I would definitely rather have the Frenchman instead of Kehrer. Considering you have to factor in at least a 20% markup because of his world cup performances we probably even made a decent deal.

SparkedIntoLife

PSG's squad management is pretty poor IMHO. They've let some very talented youngsters go for cheap and brought in some mediocre squad players. Imagine the final with Eduoard over Choupo-Moting, Ikone over Sarabia, Diaby as an impact sub, Nkunku over Paredes, Coman over Draxler etc. Kehrer just seems meh to me. He was signed for 33m FFS. I might be wrong but I think building around a core of home grown youth with a scattering of expensive signings is a much better model than the one they've adopted.

strongwalker

Supports
FC Bayern München
Agree. The cross was the result of 3-4 billard-style back and forth left-to-right passes, leaving Kehrer stranded with Lewa in front, Coman behind, and Goretzka cutting in the box to cover all by himself, while no fewer than 4 of his teammates guarded an empty penalty spot. He opted for Lewa as the biggest threat. Had to make a dcision there...

Kehrer is no natural FB. I imagine if Tuchel had a better man for the position, he would have used him :)

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I thought we overpaid quite handsomely for Pavard (35m €) but if I wanted a CB who can also play RB I would definitely rather have the Frenchman instead of Kehrer. Considering you have to factor in at least a 20% markup because of his world cup performances we probably even made a decent deal.
Pavard was a great deal, there is no comparison to Kehrer who is a far inferior player and wasn't needed.

PSG's squad management is pretty poor IMHO. They've let some very talented youngsters go for cheap and brought in some mediocre squad players. Imagine the final with Eduoard over Choupo-Moting, Ikone over Sarabia, Diaby as an impact sub, Nkunku over Paredes, Coman over Draxler etc. Kehrer just seems meh to me. He was signed for 33m FFS. I might be wrong but I think building around a core of home grown youth with a scattering of expensive signings is a much better model than the one they've adopted.
Coman and Draxler aren't linked, there is several years between the moves and PSG wanted to keep Coman. And yes if PSG had any sense they would have built around their academy with the addition of a few pricy players instead they purchase squad players that aren't even a good fit and sell their own products for nothing. Letang/Kluivert/Henrique made an absolute mess of that PSG squad.