g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Tim Cahill's sponsored goal celebration.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I'd do the same thing if I got paid money for something so small. Who cares? Nobody would've noticed if they didn't point it out (which makes me question if it was really worthwhile).

Needham

Incentivised him to try even harder to score, everyone's a winner.

SteveTheRed

I can't believe as a player, scoring a goal to help get your country into the world cup , thousands of fans cheering. You would have the presence of mind to remember your shitty sponsored celebration?! Never mind needing the extra cash. Sad state of affairs.

Macern

Pee pee pants
Will they though? You have players in jerseys that have 2 sponsors on it playing in a sponsored league on a pitch that is adorned with hoardings of multiple sponsors in a stadium that might be named after a sponsor.

Imagine the scenes when Mata scores and eats a pretend tube of Mister Potato chips. Or when Lukaku pretends to print off something from an imaginary Epson Printer after scoring the winning goal in the FA Cup.
:lol: