Time For Ole To Show His Mettle

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I know Chelsea are shit, but that's a hell of a fecking reaction to the first defeat, especially with a somewhat thinned out squad.

Bravo.

United Hobbit

I was one of those who said I needed to see how he could get them to react to a loss before I made up my mind, I'm now starting to get goosebumps :devil:

We could so easily have been shaken by the PSG game, come out and parked the bus and hid but that was one of the best performances I've seen from us this season especially with regards to the commitment from the players. And then hearing him talk up the FA cup rather than just disrespecting it. Even if we don't appoint him permanently I'd absolutely love to see him win a trophy with us for giving us back the style United should play in.

They are going to have to be careful soon if they do get someone else as all the players absolutely seem to love Ole, can imagine hes great fun to work with.

Now do not lose to Liverpool Sunday hopefully we can derail their title bid!

DeGea

We should not fear Liverpool now. We should press them hard and absolutely batter them.

Shiva87

Great response - and good to see that he managed it with some serious tactical flexibility.

He is now showing me that it's not only a 'romantic choice' but it's also the logical choice

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Play attacking football - Check
Results vs big teams - Check
How he changes when goal or 2 down - Check
How he motivates team after a bad result - Check

He keeps on proving he is the right man for the job.

FFK Norway

Supports
Fredrikstad FK and Brighton
Some of you should really take a look in the mirror cos United isn't what it used to be some of you still think that you are a massive club with massive players and that you should win champions league.

Since Fergie quit his job the way United have been buying players has been a joke they have been buying a star here and there just to make it seem like they are trying to win something instead of doing what Ferguson used to do Ferguson bought players that made the machinery work.

Manchester United isn't even near the quality of Manchester City or Liverpool in 10 games United might win one game.

The difference is that since guardiola took over Manchester city he has spent 20 billions in making his squad. Alot of the players has been failures. So he just got more money. City has like 3 players in every position which can replace another player and you won't even notice it in the game. And if they buy a player in that don't work they rent him out to another club and they just take him back when he finds himself.

United has a few good players they hardly have eleven top players and if one of them have to go out they become a top 7 team. If two or three players have to go out i would say that They are down on 6-12 class.

There hasn't been a plan in United for a long time and most of all the current owners of United don't have the money to compete against some of the other clubs they have the money. They just don't want to spend them.
i actually don't think that some of you understand what An insane job Ole has done with United.
He took over A team that was mentally broken down and he turn them into winners.

Not one time not two times. But like 12 times. Players that use to be shadows is suddenly shining.

I really feel that the way some of you are writing about Ole shows a lack of respect of the kind of manager he is. And you all forget something he just came into top football. And still he has done miracles. Some of the other managers he has met has been managing in the top for years and still has beaten most of them. So Imagine when he get on top of it when it comes to how all the teams play.

Imagine when he can actually buy players that will make the machinery work better not buying players like Sanchez that doesn't fit United at all or lukaku that is a good player but he isn't a United player. At least not starters maybe as subs.

I just feel it's ridiculous what kind of mountains he needs to climb for you people to want him as your manager. So i don't think you deserve to get him as a manager. Ole lives and breathes Manchester United it's in his blood he's not like Mourinho. Manchester united's it's in his DNA.

Remember when Tottenham wanted to buy Ole Gunnar Solskjær he would become a starter. And probably earn more money. Instead he wanted to sit on the bench for United.

United looks like United again it's fun to watch them and they are winning the matches they should win and they have done reasonable good against top teams. I don't think it's gonna be pretty against Liverpool and Manchester city then he have to park the bus. Personally i think he will rather go out and lose big trying to play the United way than losing 1-0 by parking the bus. And if he gets a bit of time some financial backup most of all patience he can bring United back to the top. That's just how i feel.

Last edited by a moderator:

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Some of you should really take a look in the mirror cos United isn't what it used to be some of you still think that you are a massive club with massive players and that you should win champions league.

Since Fergie quit his job the way United have been buying players has been a joke they have been buying a star here and there just to make it seem like they are trying to win something instead of doing what Ferguson used to do Ferguson bought players that made the machinery work.

Manchester United isn't even near the quality of Manchester City or Liverpool in 10 games United might win one game.

The difference is that since guardiola took over Manchester city he has spent 20 billions in making his squad. Alot of the players has been failures. So he just got more money. City has like 3 players in every position which can replace another player and you won't even notice it in the game. And if they buy a player in that don't work they rent him out to another club and they just take him back when he finds himself.

United has a few good players they hardly have eleven top players and if one of them have to go out they become a top 7 team. If two or three players have to go out i would say that They are down on 6-12 class.

There hasn't been a plan in United for a long time and most of all the current owners of United don't have the money to compete against some of the other clubs they have the money. They just don't want to spend them.
i actually don't think that some of you understand what An insane job Ole has done with United.
He took over A team that was mentally broken down and he turn them into winners.

Not one time not two times. But like 12 times. Players that use to be shadows is suddenly shining.

I really feel that the way some of you are writing about Ole shows a lack of respect of the kind of manager he is. And you all forget something he just came into top football. And still he has done miracles. Some of the other managers he has met has been managing in the top for years and still has beaten most of them. So Imagine when he get on top of it when it comes to how all the teams play.

Imagine when he can actually buy players that will make the machinery work better not buying players like Sanchez that doesn't fit United at all or lukaku that is a good player but he isn't a United player. At least not starters maybe as subs.

I just feel it's ridiculous what kind of mountains he needs to climb for you people to want him as your manager. So i don't think you deserve to get him as a manager. Ole lives and breathes Manchester United it's in his blood he's not like Mourinho. Manchester united's it's in his DNA.

Remember when Tottenham wanted to buy Ole Gunnar Solskjær he would become a starter. And probably earn more money. Instead he wanted to sit on the bench for United.

United looks like United again it's fun to watch them and they are winning the matches they should win and they have done reasonable good against top teams. I don't think it's gonna be pretty against Liverpool and Manchester city then he have to park the bus. Personally i think he will rather go out and lose big trying to play the United way than losing 1-0 by parking the bus. And if he gets a bit of time some financial backup most of all patience he can bring United back to the top. That's just how i feel.
:lol:

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
It doesnt matter who the manager is. Whether it's poch or ole or mourinho or even saf.

Players get sloppy, players get tired, home team has nothing to lose and start playing gung ho, mentality changes, these things (20minutes defending for the whistle) happens. It happens in champions league final, it happens in cup final, it happens in sunday league. It's human instict to preserve 2-0. And as an opinion that alone is a sign that we dont take things for granted and keep our defence tight is which i think we should logically do when going 2-0 lead away on chelsea. Plus we won

Assuming both teams are equally premier league level teams that press with intensity will tire sooner. There are ways to mitigate tiredness, staying deep and defend is a legitimate tactics when you're 2-0 up.

Devils11

Can't believe people are lamenting about Ole tactically. 10 wins in 12 game and 1 shit defeat that could happen to anyone anytime (roma 3-0 barca remember?)
So what now you guys suggest for the match vs Liverpool or Man City? Flooded the midfield with Fred, McTom? Or go 3 CB? Stop going back to Mourinho times! We are Manchester United, let them worry about us.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I love the sentiment of this thread. The question had to be asked, but by God; - Ole answered it tonight!