Time to drop De Gea

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Solskjaer is responsible for this. Doesn't have balls to drop underperforming players

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
How he made it on to the pitch this afternoon, I don’t know. Should’ve stayed in the locker room and contemplated why he’s single handedly wrecking our top four hopes.

Castia

Needs to sit out the last 2 games of the season.

His confidence isn’t there and he needs the summer to build it back up.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Not having a go, but what’s wrong with him? Is it really cos he’s got his head turned? Incredibly weak mentality if so. Don’t recall his form being anywhere like this after faxgate.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
His head isn't in the right place right now. Take him out of the firing line.

AngliaRed

It was dipping with pace, so most keepers wouldn’t of collected that into there chests. All his previous errors have made this look as bad as it could.

Shame really, Chelsea didn’t deserve that.

Hawks2008

I'm disappointed in him too, but can't help but feel that threads like this defeat the purpose of locking performance threads during the matches.

Anustart89

Watch him cite lack of CL football when he fecks off in the summer, just to twist the knife :lol:

Asger

Useless defenders once again. Just let left back of all players unmarked!

SteveW

Needs to be hooked for his own good. His confidence is completely shot.

Ben Lamps

what the hell is de gea smoking ? That's a huge mistake for even a competent keeper to be making if in doubt put it wide not in front of you with limp wrists.

And ole...come on man we need to be digging in here where it matters drop him and show everyone you can make big decisions

Last edited by a moderator:

OneUnited24

Solskjaer is to blame too. Fergie would have dropped him a month ago.

Why we putting up with this? It’s not one mistake. Two mistakes. It’s nearly about 8 to 10 in the space of 6 weeks.
The same fergie that brought him and backed him throughout a first rough 6 months?

Goalkeepers are a weird one. While you would drop most outfield players for mistakes managers rarely do it with goalkeepers ... different set of circumstances I suppose.

Paul_Scholes18

Me and my friends joked that shoots on target and goals is the same thing against us right now Sad thing that it is true right now.

It is just getting worse and worse. De gea should have been dropped after the Arsenal game, but for some reason we just allow him playing badly game after game.